KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Reliant Funding Employee Reviews about "high turnover"

Updated Feb 15, 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 120 of over 120 reviews
3.1
33% Recommend to a Friend
Reliant Funding CEO Steve Kietz.
33% Approve of CEO

Found 1 of over 120 reviews

3.1
Reliant Funding CEO Steve Kietz.
Steve Kietz.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "The owner and management is aggressive, not only in it's cold marketing, but also in the way that they treat their employees.(in 8 reviews)
  • "I would suppose if you work there 2+ years then I noticed decent money.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Downsize of working at Reliant Funding of low pay.(in 3 reviews)
  • "No paid time off or vacation time off (including national holidays I believe) but your commission typically will eclipse your base.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "high turnover"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Sweet office, sustainable phone sales

Feb 15, 2021 - National Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office is nice and clean which creates a positive environment to work in. The training was fun and interactive. I also met a lot of really cool people there. Mostly everyone is down to earth and there to make money. The real appeal is the amount of money you can make within your first 90 days to 6 months and that's why I chose to work there.

Cons

The money isn't great when you start but they do have a base and it's decent enough to cover training. No ramp up pay / low base. It might be because of a high turnover and people flake out of training. Most of our class stuck around, but I'm sure that is why the base isn't better.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We provide the opportunity to earn the bonuses over the first 90 days to assist with the ramp up. We are consistently looking for areas of improvement to remain a preferred employer.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Too Many Issues to Name...

Mar 4, 2020 - National Account Executive in La Jolla, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Two of the managers were good to work for

Cons

Negative environment High turnover rate Poor lead distribution Advertised earning potential is unrealistic Bad team building Poor sales training Product is borderline predatory

5 people found this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I am not happy working here

Mar 12, 2019 - National Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free coffee and occasional free lunch at the end of the month when the company needs to achieve their quota.

Cons

I feel very uncomfortable working here, commissions are very difficult to attain. Extremely high turnover rate for the company size, every month several employees quit or get fired. Discouraging emails from management constantly.

3 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback. Reliant has always supported an employee’s decision to leave the company for another opportunity. We recognize that the expectations are high and that sales is not for everyone. As with most sales roles, our National Account Executives have a very generous commission plan in which those who work hard and have a great attitude, are rewarded.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

above average. good for career starter.

Oct 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice people, environment and culture are ok, growing company, can really learn stuff, work life balance

Cons

high turnover rates, disorganized, not a lot room for personal growth

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for the review. Having a great work-life balance is something that we take pride in and are glad that you are having that experience. We continuously look for ways to improve the experience for our employees and that includes looking at how we can encourage/facilitate professional growth. Thank you for your hard work!

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 English Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Reliant Funding Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Reliant Funding? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

500 days ago

Culture
The last day of the month was on a Tuesday so what better way to celebrate other than Taco Tuesday at Reliant Funding!
Shared image

531 days ago

Events
With the current social distancing protocols, we have had to get creative with our events. For the month of February, we had a photo contest in which all submissions were voted on by the entire company. This is an innovative compromise to the events that we are accustomed to. The winners are being announced soon but all the pictures are all great!
Shared image

Reliant Funding Photos

+ Add Photo
Reliant Funding photo of: Happy Halloween from Reliant Funding!
Reliant Funding photo of: These tacos were amazing!
Reliant Funding photo of: Waiting in line for tacos!
Reliant Funding photo of: Taco Tuesday!
Reliant Funding photo of: When life give you beans, make coffee! (Many in person events are limited with Covid, so we had a coffee truck)
Reliant Funding photo of: Kayla Lewis, Cameron Tugwell and Matt Price
Reliant Funding photo of: The Reliant Team

Glassdoor has 120 Reliant Funding reviews submitted anonymously by Reliant Funding employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Reliant Funding is right for you.