KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Reliant Funding Employee Reviews about "working at reliant"

Updated Apr 5, 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 120 of over 120 reviews
3.1
33% Recommend to a Friend
Reliant Funding CEO Steve Kietz.
33% Approve of CEO

Found 1 of over 120 reviews

3.1
Reliant Funding CEO Steve Kietz.
Steve Kietz.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Reliant has the best training that I have ever had in a sales position.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Adam is a great CEO and it is so rewarding to see how he runs the company between stopping by my desk every so often and having monthly meetings with everyone (and shouting out people for their successes from that month).(in 7 reviews)
  • "The New York Manager is the best collections manager with in the company she is the only manager with in the company that will help to stay positive within a negative company.(in 6 reviews)
  • "The office is nice and clean which creates a positive environment to work in.(in 6 reviews)
  • "The Benefits here are AMAZING!!(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "The owner and management is aggressive, not only in it's cold marketing, but also in the way that they treat their employees.(in 8 reviews)
  • "I would suppose if you work there 2+ years then I noticed decent money.(in 6 reviews)
  • "No paid time off or vacation time off (including national holidays I believe) but your commission typically will eclipse your base.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working at reliant"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Job

Dec 28, 2020 - Loan Processor in Syosset, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Reliant Funding is because diverse culture, great management, learning experience.

Cons

Downsize of working at Reliant Funding of low pay.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Read this post and run as far as possible from Reliant, you can find something better!

Apr 5, 2021 - IT Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-I made some good connections and had the opportunity to work with a very strong core IT team for a time. -I had a very supportive IT leader who was a mentor and helped me grow a lot professionally -I worked with a few cool technologies -IT, HR, Processing, and Underwriting were pleasant departments to work with and most employees were generally kind (with the exception of a few rude and entitled sales leaders)

Cons

-The C-Level are mostly technology illiterate (they think they're experts though) -There is way too much focus on hypothetical go-live dates without understanding proper SDLC practices, they forced everything to be rushed. -They will tell you they are agile but outside of IT no one cares to understand what the means nor do they understand the point of a scrum team, its roles, or responsibilities. -The C-Level created an environment of "us vs. them" which made most days pretty painful as our process and practices were steamrolled by 'feelings' and overly emotional decisions that didn't make logical sense. -Leadership prefers to point the finger and blame others rather than taking accountability, listening, and trying to actually strategize to properly solve the problems they face. -There was a HUGE lack of previous work experience from senior leadership. We know you worked at Chase, that doesn't mean you know anything about IT and if your only job experience was solely from working at Reliant well that speaks for itself, your opinion means little to me because I've worked an numerous large companies and have a breadth of experience and know what's wrong and what's right. -When leadership doesn't get what they want they complain to the CEO until they get their own external resources hired who inevitably mess up your production environments or they'll get more consultants whose experience is outdated but since they were someone's friend or previous colleague...it's cool I guess. -They pretty much forced people back into the office during a pandemic despite making IT bend over backwards and work nights and weekends to setup a successful work from home infrastructure, way to value your employees, but yeah, that's right...you get a 'good vibe' from having everyone in the office, cool story bro. -Leadership is pretty toxic, short sighted, and suffer from tunnel vision.

Continue reading
    11 people found this review helpful

Reliant Funding Response

Human Resources

Reliant Funding respects and appreciates all constructive feedback. It is important for all of our employees to feel included, have their ideas heard and most importantly, to know that they are valued. We understand that this type of collaborative and inclusive environment is not for everyone and we wish you the very best with your next role!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wholesale Renewals Representative

May 23, 2018 - Wholesale Renewals Representative in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great overall management team, strong productive training, strongly active lead pipeline, good peer encouragement, great incentives and bonuses.

Cons

What cons? I've been treated very well during my on boarding and training process. The goals are very realistic and my management has guided me in the directive to achieve them. So far working at Reliant has been an awesome experience.

Continue reading

Work at Reliant Funding? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

497 days ago

Culture
The last day of the month was on a Tuesday so what better way to celebrate other than Taco Tuesday at Reliant Funding!
Shared image

528 days ago

Events
With the current social distancing protocols, we have had to get creative with our events. For the month of February, we had a photo contest in which all submissions were voted on by the entire company. This is an innovative compromise to the events that we are accustomed to. The winners are being announced soon but all the pictures are all great!
Shared image

Reliant Funding Photos

+ Add Photo
Reliant Funding photo of: Happy Halloween from Reliant Funding!
Reliant Funding photo of: These tacos were amazing!
Reliant Funding photo of: Waiting in line for tacos!
Reliant Funding photo of: Taco Tuesday!
Reliant Funding photo of: When life give you beans, make coffee! (Many in person events are limited with Covid, so we had a coffee truck)
Reliant Funding photo of: Kayla Lewis, Cameron Tugwell and Matt Price
Reliant Funding photo of: The Reliant Team

Glassdoor has 120 Reliant Funding reviews submitted anonymously by Reliant Funding employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Reliant Funding is right for you.