RemX Specialty Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated December 4, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Joanie Courtney

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Professional yet laid back atmosphere, great benefits, great salary, top management (in 3 reviews)

• work work work work work and weekly pay (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Not a very aggressive commission structure, but then again, staffing doesn't have a very aggressive commission structure in general as an industry (in 6 reviews)

• a serious, serious LACK of communication once in assignment it was 3 days or more before hearing from them (in 3 reviews)

1. "Staffing Manager"

I have been working at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent place to work. Management is second to none.

Cons

Cant think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing

Dec 6, 2017 – Digital Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for the 5-star review. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

"Customer Service"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Expedient Response Time When Recruiting

Cons

They incorporate tactics that are unprofessional, rude, unethical, dishonest, and almost racist.

Advice to Management

Train your managers in Phoenix to be honest and ethical when dealing with their employees. No decisions should be based on personal or organizational affiliation and following blind orders. Most importantly, conduct business in a professional manner via email or by phone, not text when requesting sensitive and confidential information.

Dec 6, 2017 – Digital Marketing Coordinator

We’re sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with the local branch, but we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Please know that we are escalating your concerns to... More

3. "Field Tech Coordinator"

Former Employee - Ciox Field Tech Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Ciox Field Tech Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They were upfront about my position sbd what it entailed. Great benefits, always a contact person on site. I got hird perm,at my company just after 6 months

Cons

I do not have any cons about the company. I got hired for my current company about 6 months in.

Advice to Management

None

Nov 14, 2017 – Digital Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and... More

4. "Recruiter"

Pros

Excellent co-workers, great atmosphere, cool environment! A lot of support from management. Team works together to provide top rate, high quality candidate and client care.

Cons

None to speak of! Nothing negative to report on. Positive feedback only as far as I'm concerned and that's it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good support!

Nov 14, 2017 – Digital Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for the 5-star review. We're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!... More

5. "Executive Recruiter"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team Environment with a lot of growth potential.

Cons

None that come to mind

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Aug 29, 2017 – Director of Marketing

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!... More

"Illegal, Unethical, Uncaring Company - RUN AWAY FAST!"

Former Employee - Temp in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Temp in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It paid money. It seemed like a job (but really wasn't).

Cons

They keep you as a temp but never perm. They do not get you hired or even care to. They have no communication, they lie about what the job is, they don't care if it is a bad fit or if you are there for a long time and don't ever get hired. Do not take anything they say seriously and don't work for them. They are liars and con artists. They do not treat their employees with respect. Do not work for them, run far away. You can do so much better. There are better jobs out there and even better temp agencies. Focus on those. Do not waste any time or energy with this company.

Advice to Management

Be honest and just say it is a temp job with NO perm. Communicate. Ask how is it going. What you did is illegal and unethical.

"Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Medical, dental life insurance , nice offices, good outside training,

Cons

Executive Management could care less other than making themselves money. . RemX is ran like a Select Staffing and now owned by Employebridge that knows nothing about Professional Staffing.

Aug 29, 2017 – Director of Marketing

8. "its o.k. not the worse, not the best"

I worked at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great benefits plans and good salary

Cons

long hours. Not much different than any other firm.

Aug 29, 2017 – Director of Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback.

"Used to be great... later not so much"

Former Employee - Tax Support Specialist in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Tax Support Specialist in Seattle, WA

I worked at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

In the beginning of my 5-1/2 year contract, RemX was great. My coordinator regularly checked in with me to ask how things were going. When she decided to leave the company, she visited me at the worksite to introduce her successor. That was the last check-in or voluntary contact I received.

Cons

Later, in 2014, the local office was closed and everyone working through the Bellevue, WA were then to be handled by an office 4 states away, in Denver. Everything from problem resolution and payroll issues to benefits and work conditions discussions rapidly degraded from there.

Advice to Management

You have too many contractors and too few coordinators. Coordinators must be overworked because they are always brusque and in a hurry to get off a call. Benefits selections are cheap and poor quality. Management style has deteriorated to pathetic levels from a contractor point of view.

Aug 29, 2017 – Director of Marketing

"Hostile environment, they play favorites, dishonest, fraudulent billing activities. Uncle Sam needs to pay a visit!"

Former Employee - Executive Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Executive Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I worked at RemX Specialty Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm not working there anymore. Honestly that's the only pro I can think of. If you value yourself, don't work here.

Cons

Lack of training, no consistency, treated poorly, you can report to HR but they do nothing. It's like being bullied by the mean crowd in high school. Stay away!!

Advice to Management

Upper management is part of the problem. Nobody knows what they're doing. EEOC violations everywhere you turn.