Found 211 of over 277 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about ReminderMedia? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ReminderMedia employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people were great and the work was easy" (in 25 reviews)
- "Great training and support network." (in 17 reviews)
- "ReminderMedia is filled with great people and has a great culture." (in 11 reviews)
- "Managers are always there to help." (in 8 reviews)
- "Everyone is very friendly and willing to help." (in 8 reviews)
- "low pay and longer hours than most jobs" (in 19 reviews)
- "Little recognition when things are done well and lots of terrible favoritism and nepotism." (in 5 reviews)
- "This job is only fulfilling to those that are the favorites." (in 4 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 3 reviews)
- "Long hours are the expectation." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ReminderMedia and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSavannah, GA
Incredible atmosphere, the company culture is un-rivaled! Everything you need to succeed is provide for you and they show you how much they really want you to succeed. Very nice pay structure and you are rewarded financially and verbally for achieving your goals. Extremely team oriented!
Pressure based job, it is sales so not necessarily a con but it can be. Very tough to get going and succeed early but give it time and things will begin to click. It is a work from home job so if you have any utility issues that will affect your work day and make you lose precious hours.
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Direct SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I love working for this company. It has an amazing company culture. The training is fantastic and the company really invests in your success. There is a lot of potential for high compensation.
The job involves relentlessly dialing in order to find the right prospects who are willing to engage. It requires motivation and the right skill set to succeed so, though the actual job is fairly straightforward and simple, it's not for everyone, only top closers who work hard.
- 2.0Jul 14, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee
- They hire really nice people. It seems like a good attitude is big to them which is good but it makes sense with how stressful this job can be - 1 hour lunch
- The base pay for an account executive is laughable and embarrassing saying we’ll make up the OTE with commission. The truth is the job is an inside sales person because we call some cold leads they deem “warm” just because they happen to be realtors. Yet these people have NEVER inquired and get annoyed by our constant calling - what “AE” makes 200 cold calls a day, prospects, qualified and closes?!? The title is just outright misleading - they’re big on motivational videos thinking that’s going to be just enough to get us excited about the day. It’s not. - all the recent reviews are from the new training classes they hire every single week, it’s true they have a very good trainer that can sell you the world which in turn makes you feel like you’re invincible the first weeks of training but afterwards it’s just downhill from there - this can differ but the market for real estate right now is not good - OTE is not correct unless you’re top 10 out of 100 reps, otherwise forget it. You’ll make a barely livable wage if you’re a single person, if you got a family forget it. Specially not now with the cost of living increasing8ReminderMedia Response4w
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll never shy away from discussing compensation for our Direct Sales opportunity... I certainly agree that the starting base pay of our Direct Sales job isn't anything to be excited about. We established the $35K base so we have the ability to provide elite talent with such a high ceiling through this comp plan. The $134K/year average we paid sales callers in the job at least 1 year (2022 payroll data) ranks gross earnings for this job in the top 1% according to salary.com. That said, we're not looking to add average talent to our team. We want the best and we'll pay much more than this to be able to attract the best and keep the best. Our top callers finished just short of $400K in gross earnings and the top 20% of our sales floor cleared $200K in 2022. Full transparency- first year earnings are not as high. To be able to retain this level of talent as they complete training and become proficient with our sales process, we have started a new hire bonus plan that pays out $5K+ to the top 50% of new hires and $6.5K+ to the top 25% within the first 90-days. I sincerely hope that what you like about our culture helps you stick with it long enough for us to be able to show you these number in your paychecks. All that said, our top closers undeniably make a ton of calls, and they deal with a ton of rejection. It's definitely not for everyone...but if you're someone who is willing to fight for it - and your talented enough to win that fight - you can make a veritable fortune through a sales career at ReminderMedia. ...and I'm not sure what our CEO pays for his Eagles suite but, as a humble Washington Commanders fan, I'll most likely agree with you that he probably pays too much. Thanks again for the feedback. Go 'skins. John Keogh, SHRM-SCP HR Director
- 5.0Sep 19, 2023Marketing AdvisorCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Best remote job I've ever had!
Working remotely makes it harder to stay close with associates but that's not always a bad thing.
- 5.0Aug 16, 2023Direct Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Onboarding process is great. The training sets you up to succeed. Tons of encouragement and support from team and leadership. Copious amount of tools and resources to continue to learn.
Sales isn't for everyone, any sales job comes with challenges.1ReminderMedia Response4w
Thanks for your feedback. We realize the foundation of a company is only as strong as the people who serve as its pillars. If you are as passionate about sales a we are - or as passionate to learn about sales as we are - we will exhaust all efforts into helping you overcome the challenges along the way! Thanks for giving us a shot. John P Keogh, SHRM-SCP HR Director
- 4.0Aug 1, 2023Sales ConsultantCurrent Employee
Great Coaches, Good Co-Workers, Positive Work Atmosphere.
Pretty Cold Leads, will give you warmer leads if you can close. Strict on Goals.2ReminderMedia Response3w
Excellent feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share it. I always love reading feedback on the culture/atmosphere/people. Our people are our greatest asset and will always be the driving force behind our success. Your feedback on lead distribution is duly noted as well. Our company invests more than $3M annually in prospecting so we can provide warm leads with great closing potential to our sales floor. Though Account Executives begin earning more warm leads as they advance through training and demonstrate some success with the process, we have identified opportunities with lead distribution and are actively addressing this opportunity. Stay tuned! John P. Keogh, SHRM-SCP HR Director
- 5.0Apr 25, 2023SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Earnings potential is legit if you can close - It's fun to sell something that actually works - All levels of mgmt care & genuinely want you to succeed
- It's not the remote job where you work when you want & come and go as you please -- you need to bust your butt w/ lots of dials & phone time - The sales process is a beast so there's a learning curve before you get good & start earning the warm leads3
- 5.0Oct 20, 2022SalesCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
The bonus structure and commission structure are something I have RARELY seen elsewhere. It is true the base is not something to live on, but did any of us get a sales job for the base? This company puts an extremely effort into both training and providing qualified leads. The benefits package is also something that competes with anyone out there. Ive read some of the reviews and there is a common theme for the low reviews; "Sales were hard and the expectations were too high." I do agree in the first month or two, sales can be hard to make, but that tells me they maybe didn't put in the effort. I have seen success with everyone who puts in the effort and brings a positive attitude! There are contest run all the time as well as incentives placed in front of the sales teams. The sales leadership truly cares about your success, which leads to what we all want in sales, more money! No nights or weekends and once you prove yourself with a few sales, you get access to warmer leads.
Working can be frustrating, especially if you have distractions. Expectations are constant phone calls without interruptions. make sure you don't plan to do other things during the work day.9
ReminderMedia Reviews FAQs
ReminderMedia has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 277 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at ReminderMedia to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
74% of ReminderMedia employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ReminderMedia 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.