KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ReminderMedia Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2022

Found 176 of over 237 reviews

4.0
ReminderMedia CEO 	Steven Acree  (no image)
Steven Acree

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I enjoyed my time at Reminder

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed my time at Reminder. It more than prepared me for my current position and I’m grateful for all the help I received from management and coworkers.

Cons

The pay could be better.

ReminderMedia Response

Thank you for your feedback! The people at ReminderMedia will always be the driving force behind our success as both an employer and as a marketing services provider. Not sure what position you hold but we have recently implemented defined career progression plans for all departments that intend to provide more clarity to our employees on the process and performance standards to advance their careers and earnings potential. Though earnings potential for our largest job group—sales—has never been much of a question, we have recently updated our sales plan as well…quite substantially on the front end to do better with retaining and rewarding top talent as they undergo training and learn our sales process. Hopefully that communication has channeled its way through so we can check all boxes as the company where you’ll want to retire from. Thanks again for taking the time. John P. Keogh, SHRM-SCP HR Director

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Going Downhill Fast

Jun 12, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

This used to be a great sales job until this year. Really the only pro I can think of now is that it is still remote/work from home.

Cons

This year has been filled with management making the most unpopular decisions ever. Morale is at an all time low because the new charge back policy is costing people a lot more money than they led us to believe and it feels like there is a punishment around every corner. Making sales also feels secondary to hitting your KPI’s (key performance indicators) for dials and phone time and having no overdue leads to call. It is no surprise that revenue is down 50%. They also terminated a very well liked and top producing employee last year after their mother had passed away for really no apparent reason other than KPI’s, which still doesn’t sit well with me and really showed how much they actually don’t care about their employees. I am actively looking for another job and I know I’m not alone. This place is going downhill fast!

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

All pros, No cons

May 10, 2022 - Client Success Specialist in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are only pros to working here: It’s a fantastic company with a unique, people-centric culture that treats employees fairly. They pay you what you’re actually worth and don’t try to undervalue your contributions to the company’s success. The people who work here are talented, professional, kind people who are great at their jobs. It’s easy to find a happy balance between work and personal life. Management is great about seeking out employee feedback and making real changes based on what we have to say.

Cons

Like I said, from my perspective there are really only pros to working here.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Huge let down.

Jun 17, 2022 - Direct Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

My time at remindermedia was extremely short lived. Even only being there for a few months there is a lot that I picked up on. Without a doubt, this position is one that can be fulfilling… *see the con for this statement* This job taught me a lot about worth ethic… *see con for this statement* This job taught me to be independent… *see con for this statement* The people are great… *see con for this statement*

Cons

This job is only fulfilling to those that are the favorites. If you are not one of the top 5 on the sales floor- you are not getting quality leads. You are getting leads that have been called month after month that as soon as they hear the words “ReminderMedia” they either hung up, yell at you or laugh in your face. They have “warm leads” but the company is not well known (so not many warm leads) and they keep hiring people left and right that all the warm leads gets distributed to the favorites. Even if you are a “favorite” you tend to tread lightly - in fear that if you do or say anything or even give constructive feedback that the company so desperately needs… you will no longer be a favorite. I learned fast that you need to grind and have an outstanding work ethic because sales in general is a numbers game but with the way they recycle leads you have to work ten times harder. You have to get through so many leads just to see a sale or even get someone on the phone. To be completely honest, the work you do will be exhausting and you will not reap the benefits of it. This job taught me to be independent because there was literally no support. The management and team leads are spread so thin. Everyone is stressed and there’s barely any communication. You’re pretty much on you’re own. I actually really enjoyed the people I worked with. (In fact, the only reason why I gave one star (instead of none at all) on this review is because of my fellow employees. The only saving grace about this place) Even only knowing them for a few months, they were very nice. I’m afraid that management takes advantage of these nice people though. It’s clear that they don’t value all of their employees. (Company wide - not just sales. Everyone is underpaid for the amount of work they do. Something needs to change.)

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I have no plans of leaving

May 10, 2022 - Client Services Advisor in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the longest I’ve ever been with one company and I don’t have any plans to leave. I like it here. It’s a good environment that supports creativity and teamwork. They pay well and treat people with respect.

Cons

I honestly don’t have any complaints. RM isn’t perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s a great fit for me and I love it here.

6. 5.0

My time at ReminderMedia

Apr 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been in the company for a few years now. The people are the best thing about this place. You don't come here just to do your job. You socialize, have fun, and the work we get done is just the cherry on top Over the years the company has changed for the better. You don't ever get the feeling that you're "stuck" in a place.

Cons

The company's growing quickly and new people are joining it every other week. The atmosphere is pretty dynamic, and you have to keep up. I guess this could be a downside for some.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

You won’t get bored working here

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work is challenging, but that’s what keeps it interesting. You definitely won’t get bored working here, although if you aren’t a hard worker, you also won’t last long.

Cons

You don’t always have a say in what projects you’ll be working on.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic culture!

May 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and people here are just fantastic!

Cons

It’s hard to find even one bad thing to say about this place.

ReminderMedia Response

Me too—I agree with all of that! 😋 The difference however is it’s kind of my job to agree with that stuff… vs you, who voluntarily decided to have a positive attitude and logged in here to share it. I agree especially with your approval of our ‘business outlook’ and our ‘CEO’. We have laser-like focus of where we envision this company going, an unwavering determination to reach that destination and a management team that is talented enough to lead us there. The leaders across all levels who are able to embrace that vision and help us to carry it out will be generously rewarded with extraordinary earnings and a great career at a great company. I’m sure the folks who joined companies like Apple or Google when they had just 250-300 employees are happy about their career decisions. It may be ‘wishful thinking’ but I don’t think a similar journey for ReminderMedia’s current team is outside the realm of possibility. I’m looking forward to being a part of that with you. Your positive attitude can take you very far in ReminderMedia …and in life. Thank you for sharing it. John P. Keogh, SHRM-SCP HR Director

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Better than the competition

Feb 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Before I started at ReminderMedia, I had submitted an application to several of its competitors, and I can say from first-hand knowledge that Reminder offers the most competitive starting package (pay AND benefits) in the entire industry. Some people want their job to be emotionally rewarding or to make them feel “fulfilled”, but for me I want my job to pay me well for the work I do, and Reminder definitely checks that box.

Cons

I’ve had to work weekends to get everything completed before a deadline before… it’s not an every week type thing, but it does happen.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Constantly moving in a positive direction

Apr 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working at RM for years, and I’ve only seen them continue to improve. They take our feedback seriously and regularly try to implement new strategies in order to make it better place for everyone.

Cons

Like I said, many areas that have needed improvement have been addressed. So long as they continue to move the company in a positive direction, I’m satisfied.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 176 Reviews

ReminderMedia Reviews FAQs

ReminderMedia has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 237 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at ReminderMedia to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ReminderMedia employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ReminderMedia. This rating has decreased by -20% over the last 12 months.

74% of ReminderMedia employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ReminderMedia 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ReminderMedia to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with ReminderMedia Job Seekers