Renegade Global Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Lauren Daley

"Employment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I LOVE that we actually travel here, both internationally and regionally!! It's a great place to work if you are the type of person who never settles, and looks to challenge and better yourself every day. The people here are incredibly friendly, and super helpful. Which was a nice surprise.

Cons

From what I've noticed, you definitely need to work hard to earn hard. The lobby could have better music too.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be, please fix the air conditioner until and get better wifi.

Nov 11, 2016 – Manager

Thank you so much for the honest review of your expereience here! We love having positive people like you around our company, you defintely make all the hard work we put into creating opportunities ... More

"total scam"

Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Renegade Global Group (Less than a year)

Pros

when you are doing great, you will find your manager very kind and nice.

Cons

1 door to door sales
    2 repetitive work
    3 flirtation is something you must excel if you want to reach your requirements
    4 boss plays favorite
    5 even the top sales person can barley make 3000 a month.

"Direct Marketing=Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Renegade Global Group (Less than a year)

Pros

great employees, management really wants employees to succeed (so they can make more money), promotion requirements plainly laid out (but the timeline is way off)

Cons

extremely long hours (8AM-7PM including saturdays), promotions take longer than they say, you will make much MUCH less money than they say, no reimbursement for subway fare to work with clients, no benefits

it seems too good to be true because it is too good to be true. when you look around almost everyone in the office is young and/or needs a visa. they take advantage of recent college graduates who don't know any better and immigrants who need visas.

Advice to Management

be more transparent about salary, benefits, promotions, etc.

Nov 11, 2016 – Manager

Thank you for the honest feedback! We have taken some of your feedback and are now more clearly explaining that this is a direct markting and sales posistion and why our clients hire us to do this ... More

"Are you kidding me?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

nice people i guess ..

Cons

basically everything. so deceiving. you don't get paid at all and you will working 8-6 making less than $50 a week.

Advice to Management

keep your word.

"Really?..."

Current Employee - Sales Management in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young company very enthusiastic
    Good and intense sale training

Cons

Salary you said salary? Do not expect to be refund when they take you to Bronx and Queen and you do not know if you actualy wanna sign with them

"Think again."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Renegade Global Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are that desperate for friends, and don't like making money, then this is the perfect "job" for you!

Cons

Pretty much everything. Cheap individuals who will try to suck you into their little games. They'll make you feel bad for not going to "team night", when you clearly state you have other obligations to take care of. I can go on for days. Please, if you are reading this, just keep looking for another job. Trust me. They'll have you walking around the city in a full suit pitching to people then have nothing but fake smiles to greet you with when you get back. Then the inevitable guilt trip for not "grabbing a few drinks" after work. If you respect your body and your mind, please, like I said, look elsewhere.

Advice to Management

It's simple, tell people what's up from the get go. It's hard to respect people who can't even do the small things like maybe invest in a water cooler or coffee machine for the "office". It's quite pathetic really.

"Fast Paced Growth and Environment to Learn!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love being able to learn all aspects of business from sales, business development, training people, public speaking. The office atmosphere is always high energy with music and motivated people. I was only with the company for 4 weeks and got my first promotion from an account manager to a Team Leader, so now I get to help other new account managers learn the skills they need to be successful here. Its really rewarding seeing someone you trained do well :-)

Cons

They don't pay for transportation so sometimes that a struggle for newer people before they get their first paycheck.

Advice to Management

Offer more diverse office happy hours and team building functions. We do a lot of group activities but they are usually in midtown at happy hour. I think we should do more team building activities outside the office.

"Great Environment, Dynamic and Fast Paced!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer - Team Lead in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer - Team Lead in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a lot of experience working in restaurants and bars, so not a lot of professional experience. The team at Renegade really helped me hone in my skills that I learned from my previous experience and transition them to a more professional role. Plus the normal 8-6 hour are great!

Cons

They just expanded part of the team to a new market so everyone except the managers were really new when I started, so the learning curve was a little chaotic at times. It definitely made me have to step up into a leadership role faster than I was ready.

Advice to Management

Don't take on too many projects that you can't always give the most to your team.

"The best work environment"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every one is always willing to help someone else, the atmosphere is very fast paced and energetic and the room to grow is only hindered by your own ability to learn and grow. The skies the limit with what you make in a week. If your looking for these qualities and love meeting new people everyday think about applying with us.

Cons

No cons here! Love this place

Nov 30, 2015 – Manager

Thank you for the great feedback!! We look forward to helping you grow your career here!

"Best Place to Work in NYC!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing atmosphere. Happy environment. The is growing right before my eyes and it is such a great thing to witness. Great leadership as well. Very supportive.

Cons

Work hard play hard. We definitely put in hard, but it is worth the reward.

Advice to Management

Open an office in Los Angeles so I can move there!

Nov 30, 2015 – Manager

Expanding Coast to Coast is one of our big 2016-2017 goals. We are looking forward to having you a part of that.