Renegade Global Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 20, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Lauren Daley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Hard work but totally worth it!"

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time

Pros

Amazingly positive work environment. I've never heard ANY drama between anyone. Everyone helps everyone. Everyone is super supportive of each other cause when others succeed, the whole office succeeds.

Cons

Parking around the office is difficult and/or expensive. Days can feel long, but hard work is necessary for this line of work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Not everyone can do this kind of work, but for those of us that can, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with this company.

2. "Very Dishonest Place"

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Renegade Global Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not much. Some nice people but you will be asked to "grab a drink" very frequently and then be guilt tripped when you dont want to go. We already give you guys a full ten hour work day and then you want us to grab a drink with you and waste more of our day listening to your motivational stories.

Cons

Its a door to door sales job selling office supplies. At one point when i was leaving the office with my boss there were a group of people waiting for interviews and they specifically told me not to mention door to door sales so they would not be frightened away. That right there is a pretty dishonest thing to do.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. You scam people out of a few weeks or months or work and im sure you make good money doing it. These is pretty much nothing you could do to "fix" a scam but as far as scams go this one is a well oiled machine.

3. "Sales"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY

I worked at Renegade Global Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere and fun people

Cons

All commission, long hours, no benefits, and they lie to you during the interview

Advice to Management

Give a base salary, or pay for people's metro cards at the least.

"Not the best"

Pros

the People and location. Everyone is more than willing to help out. These people have the best outlook on life and are very inspiring.

Cons

No paid training (up to a week of training), long hours, only commission, no benefits, no paid vacation. No reimbursement on any kind of transportation. You use your metrocard 4 times a day. It is door to door sales so you go from business to business selling office supplies.

Nov 11, 2016 – Manager

I wanted to thank you for giving an honest and frank review of your experience working here. It shows a lot of class. I know that our company was not the right fit for you, but I have confidence you... More

"Employment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I LOVE that we actually travel here, both internationally and regionally!! It's a great place to work if you are the type of person who never settles, and looks to challenge and better yourself every day. The people here are incredibly friendly, and super helpful. Which was a nice surprise.

Cons

From what I've noticed, you definitely need to work hard to earn hard. The lobby could have better music too.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be, please fix the air conditioner until and get better wifi.

Nov 11, 2016 – Manager

Thank you so much for the honest review of your expereience here! We love having positive people like you around our company, you defintely make all the hard work we put into creating opportunities... More

"total scam"

Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Renegade Global Group (Less than a year)

Pros

when you are doing great, you will find your manager very kind and nice.

Cons

1 door to door sales
    2 repetitive work
    3 flirtation is something you must excel if you want to reach your requirements
    4 boss plays favorite
    5 even the top sales person can barley make 3000 a month.

"Direct Marketing=Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Renegade Global Group (Less than a year)

Pros

great employees, management really wants employees to succeed (so they can make more money), promotion requirements plainly laid out (but the timeline is way off)

Cons

extremely long hours (8AM-7PM including saturdays), promotions take longer than they say, you will make much MUCH less money than they say, no reimbursement for subway fare to work with clients, no benefits

it seems too good to be true because it is too good to be true. when you look around almost everyone in the office is young and/or needs a visa. they take advantage of recent college graduates who don't know any better and immigrants who need visas.

Advice to Management

be more transparent about salary, benefits, promotions, etc.

Nov 11, 2016 – Manager

Thank you for the honest feedback! We have taken some of your feedback and are now more clearly explaining that this is a direct markting and sales posistion and why our clients hire us to do this... More

"Are you kidding me?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

nice people i guess ..

Cons

basically everything. so deceiving. you don't get paid at all and you will working 8-6 making less than $50 a week.

Advice to Management

keep your word.

"Corporate Trainer"

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time

Pros

This is a job for people who really want to develop essential skills that are transferrable to any job industry. I've honed my public speaking and people skills, my organizational and time management skills, and my skills needed to develop, train, and manage a team. Renegade has a very supportive leadership group, as well as a really great, energetic team to work with. They have all motivated me day in and day out to push myself towards something better and have encouraged me to pursue my goals of being my own boss and leading my own team. Not to mention, the B2B aspect of things has put me in touch with so many great small business owners who have shared their lives and experiences with me, which has given me the opportunity to learn so much about our city, the people who live and work here, and the different backgrounds and cultures that make it one of the best cities in the world! I am excited to go to work every day!

Cons

It's a lot of dedication and commitment, and can be hard to keep your eye on the long term goals and pay off, but every job has a downside, and if this one's is that your hard work will pay off... I'll take it.

"Really?..."

Current Employee - Sales Management in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Renegade Global Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young company very enthusiastic
    Good and intense sale training

Cons

Salary you said salary? Do not expect to be refund when they take you to Bronx and Queen and you do not know if you actualy wanna sign with them