Renesas Mobile Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
60% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
41% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 7 of over 34 reviews
Updated Apr 18, 2018
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 2, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Good work life balance in the company and good opportunity to work on latest thing
low salary, and instability of the company is a definite cause of worry
- 5.0Jul 17, 2013Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBanga
Great learning no heavy work load lot of learning work life balance
i could not figure out any
- 3.0Jul 6, 2013SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
Best Technology to work, Good Team bonding, Good work Life Balance. Access to the latest Industry tools.
Low pay compared to the other industry leaders More manager roles for a small set of sw teams.
- 5.0Feb 20, 2014Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCopenhagen, Capital Region
Exciting tasks, great benefits, perfect work/life balance. Great office building, perfect canteen.
It's all past now, the business is now closed in the city.
- 4.0Aug 8, 2013Senior R&D EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Good Work life balance and Easy policies for the employees
Salaries are not competitive from the similar domain companies
- 3.0Sep 17, 2013Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Very good work culture Good work life balance
Weak future ahead Financially unstable No stable customers