- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Oakland, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Sacramento, CA Area
- - Roseville, CA
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Portland, OR
- - Pennsylvania
- - Allentown, PA Area
- - Allentown, PA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Alpharetta, GA
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
Found 110 of over 112 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Poor Management." (in 9 reviews)
- "Complete disconnect between Portland technology office and Oakland business office; Priorities shift at whiplash and breakneck speeds; Constant changing directions and initiatives seriously impact morale; immature, unprofessional, entitled, childish developers in all technology groups; No real leadership at mid and exec levels and nobody stands up for the teams so the teams feel hung out to dry; Silo ed existence between Portland and Oakland as well as silo" (in 7 reviews)
- "workers have approached upper management with suggestions regarding hiring and promotion policies, but no formal initiatives have been started." (in 5 reviews)
- "Major layoffs have happened annually the last 3 years." (in 5 reviews)
- "The culture in the tech group is moving from a vibrant, inclusive, and organically grown state to a homogeneous, committee approved, contrived culture." (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Sales in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart, fun, friendly supportive group, happy, smiling and caring Miami sales team. Great manager who is always a phone call or text away to help. Team mates that are always happy to help and easily reachable with Slack, text etc. Awesome company mission to help a lot of people and the environment.
None, company is committed to remote work for 2022. We're all eager to see that extended indefinitely.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Senior Systems AdministratorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very flexible working conditions, good training budget, good benefits
New technical management came in and swept out the employees with the most institutional knowledge, thinking (incorrectly) it could be easily replaced with contractors at a time when a crucial integration with a SaaS partner was still in motion. People were hired with no consultation with peers, or even against recommendation. Project management was a revolving door for two years.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 4, 2022 - Software Release EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
100% WFH, great benefits, matching 401k, training budget, wellness budget, promotions are possible and have happened Company strives to be the best and goes above and beyond what competitors do. I feel really proud to have worked here.
Major shakeup in the tech department. Everyone with the most tech knowledge was laid off and replaced with new-hire contractors. This happened in the middle of a major multi-year transition to a new SaaS solution. Tech management very unstable. In my 3 1/2 years of employment I saw 3 CTOs, one of which was an interim CTO who did very little. The lack of leadership really hurt tech.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 26, 2022 - Loan Processor in Roseville, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No micro management Ability to work remote No Covid vaccination required for remote
No job security Will keep you on as a contractor working full time with no benefitsContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 9, 2022 - Compliance Specialist in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are nice. Really striving for green energy. A lot of good commodities Team collaboration
Random layoffs and not much transparencyContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★May 1, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people at the company, interesting problems.
The industry is facing headwinds.
- Former Employee★★★★★May 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
this isnt a fun place to work
i would not recommend itContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 15, 2021 - Director, BIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits. Fun atmosphere and promote a fun culture through different group events.
C level exec are not strong leaders.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 12, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Kind and smart people doing their best.
- A tough industry under significant regulatory and legislative scrutiny.
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 28, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
break room, people, and hours
management, unorganized, and also miscommunication
Renew Financial Reviews FAQs
Renew Financial has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 112 reviews left anonymously by employees. 34% of employees would recommend working at Renew Financial to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
34% of Renew Financial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Renew Financial 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.