Renovo Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sandy Morford

"Great Company"

Current Employee - BMET II in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - BMET II in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Renovo Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They are always growing and the ladder is open to anyone.
    You can talk to and get to know your Leaders. Like a family every exec takes time to get to meet and know all employees. You can talk to them and do not have to fear retribution.
    Show your worth and you get rewarded

Cons

Growing Pains - the company is growing and sometimes that means things fall in the cracks (only takes someone telling the upper managment and usually all problems get resolved.)

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys you are doing a great job

"Overworked, underpaid, and under appreciated"

Former Employee - Corporate in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate in Irvine, CA

I worked at Renovo Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I finally was able to leave this company and regain my sanity. There is nothing beneficial about working for this employer.

Cons

The systems they use are outdated. The company is more worried about keeping their pockets fat rather than investing in good talent. They don't care about their employees, hence why it is a revolving door. Employees shelf span is about 90 days to less than 1 year!

Advice to Management

It all starts from the top and trickles to the bottom. If you have a leaky roof, eventually you will drown out the entire place! Management needs to stop thinking of only themselves and start focusing on what can drive the business. Invest in your employees especially the good ones. Managers need to lead by example and role up their sleeves and work with their employees.

"Grossly underpaid with no upward growth mobility."

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Clerk in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable Clerk in Irvine, CA

I worked at Renovo Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are really awesome. Aside from that the company is trying too hard to be "corporate" they are still new and they have a lot of growing to do.

Cons

The systems they use are outdated and they don't have policies in place to make things run smoother. This place is all about working harder instead of smarter.

Advice to Management

Hire competent managers that understand how to be leaders. The company needs managers in place that can lead by example rather than managers who are lazy and lock themselves in their office while their associates do all the work. There needs to be better streamline processes for all the work load. Also managers need to stop playing favorites and be fair across the board.

5. "Good company"

Current Employee - Senior Biomed in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Biomed in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Renovo Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

For the size of the company, you get good benefits and the management are very helpful. You get good training if you have a good manager. Very experienced level of staff with immense abundant of technical and managerial information.

Cons

Benefit is average and could be better. Health coverage is not great. No pay scale to encourage hardwork from employees.

6. "Great Vision, Great Customer Service, Great Company"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Renovo Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good opportunities for growth within the organization. The starting salaries for entry-level technicians are above average. Customer service focused company that relies on heavy feedback from their most important assets, their people. The owners are all former Biomedical Equipment Technicians that have spent time"at the bench" and are interested in building a philosophy, not a bottom line.

Cons

Growth has been fast so it is hard to keep up with at times. A management trainee program might be helpful for potential future stars.

7. "I love working for Renovo Solutions! This is an exceptional organization!"

Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Renovo Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Customers (both internal and external) always come first!
    Executive team focused on delivering the best service at the best price.
    Technological capabilities and expertise superior to other ISOs.
    Customers are the only reason we exist.
    Focused on their core competency - medical equipment maintenance and management experts!

Cons

There haven't been any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! It works great!

"Same old guys, New digs."

I have been working at Renovo Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great leadership with an extensive experience in the industry. They have some of the most forward looking structures for a smaller company in the industry.

Cons

They are a smaller company in the industry, so a downturn in business is more likely to affect a higher percentage of the employees (not that it has happened -yet)

Advice to Management

Don't get sucked up by a big company - please.

"Growing Company but Unprofessional Executives; Low Pay; Dissatisfied Colleagues"

I have been working at Renovo Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A small company with ~300% growth rate. That's about it.

Cons

Following are the challenges I have faced while working for over a year now at Renovo, an inside look:
    - Low Pay/Salary: Renovo will low ball you with the job offer letter. I was low balled about $15,000 less than the national average salary for my position, but I still accepted it because I was in a very bad situation back then. I had no other option.
    - Unprofessional Executives: From the day I was interviewed, the top executives, few but not all, have been rude. They'll make fun of you on your face. They'll try to boss you. Clear indications of zero leadership skills.
    - Dissatisfied Colleagues: Most of the biomed technician employees, which Renovo is mostly made of, say that they had no other option to continue working with Renovo. They also complain about bossy managers, low pay and poor benefits.
    - Promises made are not kept: During interview, few Promises were made to me but the top executives did not approve it when I needed Renovo to fullfil those promises. I was very disappointed and heartbroken.

This is an insider review for new job seekers. I greatly respect my manager and appreciate this opportunity. However, after such aforementioned incidents, I am looking for new opportunities again and will be resigning soon.

Advice to Management

Read the cons. Start working on this first and top level executives: change your attitude and start respecting your employees.

"Don't bother with this company."

Pros

Absolutely none. 32 hours a week with no benefits.

Cons

Will string you along and then let you go with no advance notice. No benefits as they want "part time" only, so they can avoid paying for any benefits.

Advice to Management

Hire a competant manager, not ones who sit at home and let their employees do all the work for them (and collect the bonuses that they don't forward outward)

11. "excellent"

Pros

small company values - more like a family

Cons

small company, limited opportunity for advancement