KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Renowned Recruitment Group Reviews

Updated Dec 14, 2021

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

5.0
Renowned Recruitment Group Founder Heather Johnston (no image)
Heather Johnston
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Dec 14, 2021 - Talent Sourcing Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

RRG is definitely a great company to work for. They removed a lot of the stressors that comes along with being a recruiter (i.e. focus on building a relationship with our candidates), which plays a big part in keeping a positive workspace. They really stick to their promise of having a fun and friendly work environment, and made my first couple of months easy to adjust to. As my first time in recruiting, they provided plenty of training and continuous help.

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jul 14, 2021 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Renowned Recruitment Group is very knowledgeable regarding recruitment. I worked with Heather Johnston and I can say that she is an outstanding recruiter who goes over and above to get the job done. She is very professional and passionate about her job and also a very nice and understanding person. It was a pleasure to work with her... I will definitely recommend RGG to all job seekers!

Cons

I don't have anything to share of the downsides of working with RRG. They helped me to find a job in two days after my graduation from SFSU and they found what I was looking for. Appreciate them for everything!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love the people at Renowned Recruitment Group

Jun 15, 2021 - Talent Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have such a great team. All of us work really hard but enjoy getting people jobs and working with great clients! Best job I have ever had! Our clients and candidates keep coming back because we do it the right way!

Cons

no cons at this time

4. 5.0

Great Team!

Jun 21, 2021 - Talent Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication on a daily basis. We all help each other strive for team and personal goals.

Cons

no cons at the moment

5. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

RRG IS AWESOME!!

Apr 23, 2020 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

What advantages did you find by using Renowned Recruitment Group for your search as opposed to searching directly through job boards like Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.? **Having an actual person to communicate with was the best! It took the stress away of searching endlessly for that perfect job on job boards. What would you tell your friends or colleagues about us? * If you want to work with someone that is compassionate about finding you a job and fits your skills and personality then RRG would be the one. They're there to support you through your journey of finding a job and beyond. How would you rate your experience? (Amazing, Surpassed Expectations, Did the Job) * AMAZING Any additional information you’d like to share? * RRG not only found me a great job, they've maintained in contact with me. Periodically, they check in with me to see how I'm doing. I can't say enough about Luzon and Heather, they've made this experience easy and stress free. They always made me feel that I was important and wanted the best for me. Thanks 😀

Cons

Did not have any issues

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great team, culture and company vision

Mar 3, 2020 - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

In working with larger companies throughout my career and being offered positions across staffing agencies, I couldn't be happier with my decision to join the Renowned Recruitment Group team. This company is truly one of a kind. They value the importance of workplace culture and offer a welcoming environment. Time and time again, I hear our clients rave about how we are different from other agencies. As I cannot speak directly to their experiences, I can speak to the quality and responsiveness of our team. Our Talent Manager's hold themselves to a high standard. They serve as true extensions of companies we work with and become dependable resources for those seeking new opportunities. I am fortunate to work for a company that strives to "be different" and shape how agencies are typically perceived or viewed.

Cons

I do not have any cons!

7. 5.0

A different animal

Mar 3, 2020 - Talent Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

RRG really is a different animal in the world of staffing and recruitment and I couldn't be more appreciative and proud to be a part of this team. Heather, our founder is purposeful and intentional about building a lasting culture around collaboration, trust, and growth. There is always hands-on learning and eagerness to improve, together; whether that is to learn more about the industry, develop better business practices, or how to better service our clients and candidates. Staffing is so very saturated in the Bay Area and being able to find the right team and leader in this space is the best thing any job seeker can do for themselves. What's better about making money alone is to make more money together.

Cons

Just a heads up, not a con. Being a part of a smaller team means there's some figuring out everyone's gotta do - being comfortable in and out of our own lanes and willingness to pitch in is very important.

8. 5.0

I've been working at Renowned Recruitment Group (RRG) since November of 2019

Mar 4, 2020 - Social Media Strategist in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for this company! The RRG team has always been so welcoming and amazing since day one when I started. Heather is fantastic! She goes above and beyond to make sure her employees feel appreciated for all of the hard work that they do! One of my favorite things about working for RRG is that the connection between our employees goes beyond just 'being in the office'. We all know how to have a good time together outside of work whether it is team lunches, celebrating an employee's birthday, or just planning some team bonding activities to gain inspiration from one another. At RRG, there's no competing against employees. We all help each other succeed :)

Cons

Heather likes to get Leaf & Ladle for lunch...don't fall into the trap lol!! You'll become addicted because its SOO good!!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Proud to be apart of this company

Mar 13, 2020 - Chief Operating Officer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

As the Chief of Operations, I am fortunate to work alongside the Founder of Renowned Recruitment Group, Heather Johnston. As an accomplished professional in staffing, Heather is intelligent, forward-thinking and personable. Her talent and experience have made her a fantastic educator and mentor. It’s not unusual to hear one of our employees talk about how inspired they felt that day or how motivated they are to make Heather proud. Stories like these are a true reflection of Heather’s character. She values her employees and provides them with everything they need to be successful in their positions. I admire Heather and look forward to working together for many years ahead. Together we will develop a staple brand that companies can rely on and professionals can trust.

Cons

I have yet to find a con.

10. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Candidate

Apr 6, 2020 - Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros as a candidate who was placed through Renowned Recruitment Group (not an employee). The team at RRG makes it a more personal experience. They get to know you and find out what your career needs are and match you with a company where it’s a good fit for both sides, unlike other placement agencies or job boards. They value finding a great fit over just filling a position. They’re a great company with dedicated staff. They have an experienced understanding of the job market, especially in the Bay Area. They’re honest and up front about the process.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews