Rentokil North America Reviews | Glassdoor

Rentokil North America Reviews

Updated Nov 28, 2019

4.0
Rentokil North America CEO John Myers (no image)
John Myers
Pros
  • "Great Culture, great company with positive core values(in 7 reviews)

• "A world Class Service Company having an important, positive and enviromentally forward impact on the world(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company preaches a work life balance but that isn't really a reality at management level(in 4 reviews)

• "Our transition has been excellent and I have no cons to share at this time(in 4 reviews)

1. "Communication from CEO is Excellent!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Locust Grove, GA

I have been working at Rentokil North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rentokil CEO John Myers provides monthly letters that are always informative, encouraging, and appreciated! Communication is the key to being successful and his letters each month help keep remain connected to the vision. I am amazed at the number of acquisitions Rentokil continues to complete just since Active Pest Control has joined the team and I am very excited to be a part of a team that continues to grow... every day but knows how to keep the focus on excellent customer service! I am blessed to be part of the Rentokil team!

Cons

Our transition has been excellent and I have no cons to share at this time.

Rentokil North America2019-11-11
  2. "National Account Manager"

Former Employee - Strategic National Account Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Rentokil North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible hours, great earning potential

Cons

Lack of support from management

Advice to Management

More support for team members.

Rentokil North America2019-11-28
  3. "Growing Company & Focused Leadership"

I have been working at Rentokil North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talent with great wealth of knowledge within the industry. Leadership teams are open to new ideas and new ways to approach processes. Also, if you're passionate about helping make positive changes, there is support. Lastly, the company's senior leadership is invested in the company's core values in advocating caring about developing long-lasting relationships, committing to delivering excellent service, and... emphasizing collaboration to drive teamwork to deliver great results.

Cons

The company is currently working to improve its training program. However, this is a critical area that needs to be improved at all companies under the Rentokil umbrella. Mentality of tenured staff and the corresponding enabling of this mentality that hinders progress within companies under the Rentokil umbrella.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on improving the company's training programs throughout all companies under the Rentokil umbrella, and continue to emphasize collaboration between all teams with particular focus on caring for areas outside of one's own departmental objectives or goals.

Rentokil North America2019-11-06
  4. "Very good company to work for"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Rentokil North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Expanding and growing company, visionary leadership, above average benefits, focus on continuing education, work-life balance.

Cons

Growth has challenges including turnover, busy schedules, and resource limitations.

Advice to Management

Continue open communication between departments, increase advancement program and standardize processes.

Rentokil North America2019-10-23
  5. "Great Company Culture"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition

I have been working at Rentokil North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Growth opportunities, Teamwork, Learning, and development,

Cons

Growing too quickly and needs to review compensation for various jobs

Rentokil North America2019-10-22
  6. "Leadership is focused on development of their people"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at Rentokil North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This is really a great company. Upper Leadership truly cares about developing their people to move up in the company. All of the various the business units work well together to help serve the clients. They promote from within and provide proper training for the new career paths. Once in Account Management I feel like my career has been fast tracked! I have and amazing work life balance and do not feel... pressured to work more than I should (although some people in the company do).

Cons

Some of the middle management I’ve dealt with were not as open to career advancement. The clients demands can be stressful, but you always have support of leadership.

Rentokil North America2019-10-02
  7. "Great people and benefits"

Current Employee - District Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rentokil North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Awesome team of specialists and management. Everyone working towards the same goals.

Cons

Very busy at certain times of the year, but this can be a pro if you enjoy the work.

Rentokil North America2019-10-02
  8. "Decent place to work"

Former Employee - QA Analyst

I worked at Rentokil North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Relaxed place to work at.

Cons

Communication is spotty at times.

Rentokil North America2019-10-15

"Good People"

Current Employee - Office Administrator

I have been working at Rentokil North America full-time

Pros

great team of admin staff

Cons

I have none at the moment

Rentokil North America2019-09-19

"Horrible place to work"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Rea, PA

I worked at Rentokil North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home opportunities

Cons

Horrible Company to work for Administration plays favorites Company lies on reports and expects you to do the same Pay scale is very low Perks are only available to some employees Benefits are very expensive and are lacking

Advice to Management

Take some Management courses Learn how to treat employees Follow your own rules

Rentokil North America2019-09-19