Reputation Institute Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Reputation Institute CEO Kylie Wright-Ford
Kylie Wright-Ford
Pros
Cons
  • "The senior management spends lots of money on leadership retreats for themselves but won't so much as pay for a group lunch(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A Promising Company for A-Players"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

-Reputation Institute does a great job at simultaneously rewarding hard work while encouraging healthy work/life balances. - I have been given the tools, support, and training to succeed at my job. -Reputation Institute is very transparent (from CEO to entry level) and has a focus on informing and engaging every team. -Great benefits and opportunities to succeed.

Cons

I have no negatives/cons to share. Reputation Institute's management is really great at addressing any complaints and concerns that arise.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

August 3, 2018Director of Digital Content Marketing

This is terrific to hear! Please connect with your manager if you have ideas on how we can be even better, or about how to continue growing your own career path. We are always listening and always want to be better.

2. "Great place for those with an open mind"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is willing to collaborate on projects, so it's a great team environment. Also, people are always willing to help you answer your questions or figure out difficult problems.

Cons

Processes need to be a bit more organized as each of the offices and employees have their own ways of doing things. A little cohesion across the board would help.

Advice to Management

Once we get organized, the sky is the limit for the company. Great ideas and great people.

3. "Interesting work but embarrassingly low salaries"

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time

Pros

There are some great benefits to working at reputation institute: fun culture, a lot of PTO, high-growth environment and stimulating work. There is great support and collaboration across different teams. Always something new to explore.

Cons

There is so much disorganization. Lack of transparency. Huge disconnect between senior management and the masses. No one has any clue about their future here. Titles are totally random and inequitable. Employees have to fight tooth and nail to be fairly compensated. A company that values its employees will recognize they deserve a raise/promotion before they need to ask.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to what your employees are asking for- or you are going to lose some incredibly talented people to competitors who are willing to treat (and pay) them right.

4. "Not a bad company to work for, but not for everyone"

Current Employee - Senior Consulting Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good team, good support, compensation

Cons

Disorganized, repetitive, needs to streamline and update its technology

Advice to Management

ORGANIZE, and be more proactive in professional development and mentoring

5. "Innovative Company with an Unbeatable Culture"

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

RI is a great place to work- hands down. We are growing incredibly fast, and there is never a dull moment. Every colleague I work with is smart, energetic, and passionate about what they do. The work is never boring, and our clients are amazing. There is no limit to the potential RI has to offer, for clients, stakeholders, and employees. Keep on keeping on!

Cons

Compensation is low, especially when considering the recent growth/success of the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the momentum- we are unstoppable! Love the culture. But please consider financial rewards, they mean more than you think!

"Growing company in exciting field"

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time

Pros

- Tremendous upside to work for company in a field that is becoming more crucial for business success - Smart people, supportive environment - Good benefits - Strong growth and future upsides - Very sound research and progress in innovation

Cons

- Challenges in alignment between different departments due to quick growth and lack of experience for junior staff - Need for consistency in products and deliverables across international markets - Need for leadership and vision - which will hopefully be addressed with recent new CEO hire

Advice to Management

We need one voice across all offices internationally

"N/A"

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time

Pros

A vibrant working environment. RI has gone through a lot of change and there has been positive progress and development on the company's offerings, work and culture

Cons

Nothing to say as there has been a lot of investment on improvement.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and momentum.

June 18, 2018Vice President, Global HR

Thank you for the positive review and true assessment of RI's culture and our continued focus on keeping our employees top of mind every day.

"Progress, Forward-Thinking"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Reputation Institute full-time

Pros

High energy, lots of opportunity for growth and cross-departmental collaboration, (both in home office and globally), a sincere effort to promote from within and build a fun and innovative working environment

Cons

Tough to set up processes for scalability. There's a will, but not a way given fast growth

Advice to Management

Consider data-driven internal processes as a way to boost efficiency and creativity

9. "Overworked and underappreciated"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Reputation Institute full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Dedicated coworkers, good location, and

Cons

Lack of management; poor company strategy

June 18, 2018Director of Digital Content Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. Our hope is that every person feels empowered to speak with managers to voice concerns. We are always working to improve and take your candidness seriously.

"Great product and potential, finally good leadership"

I have been working at Reputation Institute

Pros

Great product that delivers great results to clients. This has been always at the core. More importantly since the CEO left we have great leadership in the US. The leadership style is engaging, willing to understand what people can and want to do, has experience in this specific business. The restructuring seems now at an end and who is running the business knows what he is doing, facts speak for it.

Cons

The culture still seems one where power is considered very important and ego’s come before results. Current leadership though is the opposite so hopefully this will end soon

Advice to Management

Continue pushing forward what has been done in the last 6 months

Found 61 reviews