Reputation.com Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Reputation.com CEO Joe Fuca
Joe Fuca

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Also have perks like free lunch, great healthcare and a casual environment" (in 23 reviews)

• "Everyone works hard, but most of the execs have families so they respect work life balance" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Growing pains, but you can expect that from any organization that is growing as quickly as Reputation" (in 8 reviews)

• "The offices are far away from San Francisco (Redwood City" (in 8 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Never been more excited"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with this company since 2015. I've seen a lot of changes as the enterprise SaaS business has grown, but I have to say I've never been more excited about what we're doing and our prospects. The product platform has matured and become very sophisticated, it feels like we're got serious momentum, and Joe Fuca is bringing fresh energy, motivation and ideas to the business.

Cons

Work norms here are highly variable -- meaning, if you're about work/life balance, you'll find it here, but if you're the type who likes to knock yourself out, you may wonder why the place has cleared out before 6. Also, whoever orders the free lunches needs to raise their standards.

Advice to Management

Any transition with a new CEO creates uncertainty and opportunities. It's your job to give your teams visibility on the next chapter. Give us more substance and open-book financials in the all hands meetings. We can handle it.

2. "Excellent Vision"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The leadership team is amazing! They have a solid vision for the future of the company and truly support innovation. I have never work with so many talented people. If you want to advance your career there is abundant opportunity.

Cons

Like any startup, challenges related to growing pains. Processes and technology improvements are needed in several areas.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in technology and continue to hire talented people.

3. "Headed in a good direction - Recruiting team amazing - Needs better communication"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love the people I work with. Recruiting really sold me on the people and the work environment, otherwise I wouldn't have considered it. Company is seeing great growth year over year, and the new leadership is making that a priority. Company is growing fast and will definitely continue that movement.

Cons

Lack of communication with changes, leaving long-time employees in the dark. Growing Pains.

Advice to Management

Talk to the employees about what is happening before just throwing new people and processes in there.

4. "Amazing place!!!"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best cultures I've ever worked in hands down. People are nice, friendly, down to earth BUT, at the same time, hard working, willing to jump in and help with almost anything. Job role is just a title and we all work as a team to get the job done. I simply love this engagement and wouldn't want to work for any company that does not have this.

Cons

High pace startup environment and not for the faint of heart. I can easily catch up, but it does sometimes interfere with family life.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. CEO is one of a kind---funny, cares about his people and is very excited about the future of the company. Very proud to work for a leader like that!

5. "A Rare Opportunity"

Current Employee - RVP Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - RVP Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is a rocket ship, ready to hit its next stage in growth, The culture here is expectantly collaborative, with everyone prepared to support anything that makes our customers and employees succeed.

Cons

None, if you are an impact player.

6. "Excitement and Momentum... Reaching Escape Velocity"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the most talented leadership team I have seen in my 20+ years in technology. I am especially excited to work with the experienced and successful Sales Management team. The Platform offering is comprehensive and the Product Suite outstanding. Lastly, the company culture is open, fun, collegial and welcoming. This is a great group of peoplethat has been assembled and I am glad to be associated with them all.

Cons

None that I have witnessed

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great things you are doing. Continue to hire the best players at every position and continue to drive this tremendous culture.

7. "Best career move of my life"

Current Employee - Senior Director, Professional Services in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director, Professional Services in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excited to come to work everyday, among some of the best talent in the Valley, collaborating with a team that's constantly striving for success, with a solid leadership team paving the way!

Cons

None identified at this time.

Advice to Management

Please continue to lead by example, continue to be transparent, and endorse change.

"Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Reputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Reputation.com has a healthy and supportive culture that was easy to see from my first day on the job. The business is innovative and revenue focused while also maintaining a strong emphasis on customer success.

This organization has really helped me learn and grow as a professional. Both my manager and the director of my department prioritized my growth and success. It was a great feeling to know that I was looked at as a person rather than just an employee.

I left the organization because I was presented with an opportunity that would allow me to take the next step in my career while also significantly cutting down my commute time.

Cons

Growing pains, but you can expect that from any organization that is growing as quickly as Reputation.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! just be sure to stay committed to the people. It’s easy to get caught up in metrics and processes when moving this quickly.

Reputation.com Response

Dec 5, 2018 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear you had a good experience at Reputation and that your time here helped you advance your career.
    -Erin, Community Manager

9. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of exciting things coming for Reputation.com. We're getting a lot more structure and resources within the org due to new leadership. There are a lot of smart people that are always willing and ready to help. All around good place to work.

Cons

There is a lot change within the company at current. Exciting, but have to be agile!

Advice to Management

Keep up with the open communication

10. "New CEO"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Reputation has a great culture with awesome diversity. Joe Fuca joined as our CEO and has been very open and has been a great addition to our team.

Cons

There are not a whole lot of cons to list. If anything, we need more of our Redwood City leaders to visit the Tempe office.

Reputation.com Response

Oct 4, 2018 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled that Joe Fuca is with us and you've felt his energy and vision to take us to the next level. We'll put a bug in the RWC office that we need more visitors... More