Reputation.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 170 reviews

4.5
Reputation.com CEO Joe Fuca
Joe Fuca
Pros
  • "Also have perks like free lunch, great healthcare and a casual environment(in 23 reviews)

• "Everyone works hard, but most of the execs have families so they respect work life balance(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Growing pains, but you can expect that from any organization that is growing as quickly as Reputation(in 8 reviews)

• "The offices are far away from San Francisco (Redwood City(in 8 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Never been more excited"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I've been with this company since 2015. I've seen a lot of changes as the enterprise SaaS business has grown, but I have to say I've never been more excited about what we're doing and our prospects. The product platform has matured and become very sophisticated, it feels like we're got serious momentum, and Joe Fuca is bringing fresh energy, motivation and ideas to the business.

Cons

Work norms here are highly variable -- meaning, if you're about work/life balance, you'll find it here, but if you're the type who likes to knock yourself out, you may wonder why the place has cleared out before 6. Also, whoever orders the free lunches needs to raise their standards.

Advice to Management

Any transition with a new CEO creates uncertainty and opportunities. It's your job to give your teams visibility on the next chapter. Give us more substance and open-book financials in the all hands meetings. We can handle it.

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you having a great experience! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly if you have additional advice for management. Reviews like these encourage employee transparency and improvements in the workplace. Thank you!

2. "Lots of Exciting Momentum & Growth Opportunity!"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

-Work/life balance -Sales-minded leadership willing to compensate their teams for great performance -Newly added President's Club for top performers -AMAZING team, it's like working with family -Innovative product, no competitor can match -They SPOIL us- free lunch, happy hours, stocked kitchen

Cons

-Lots of change with new leadership, but this will smooth out in time -Office space could be “cooler"

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear your time is enjoyed here at Reputation.com. We're so glad you're part of the Reputation team! Changes are always difficult to overcome in transition, as your said yourself; time will smooth it out. Thanks again for sharing!

3. "Amazing products, amazing people, amazing culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fun, fast paced environment Challenging work Good mix of business and fun People are empowered, respected and their ideas are considered Senior execs are accessible and care about the people

Cons

Normal growing pains Redwood office is a little far

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad that you are enjoying the company's growth and the changes that come along with it. We hope to hear all employees are feel empowered and respected. Glad your enjoying your employment!

"One word - Titanic"

Former Employee - Customer Success in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Reputation.com full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Strong market presence, Great product vision, roadmap and value.

Cons

Brand new management from the C-suite down - Nepotism and cronyism at its worst with gangs forming in nearly every department with "new hires" vs "existing staff". Middle management heavy with a lot of new "VPs". Turn over is like I've never seen before. A lot of the key people who were responsible for the company's success have been pushed out the door and quickly replaced by former coworkers of the CEO. Reputation.com...

Advice to Management

Hopefully the board steps in and helps you out. You desperately need it.

March 14, 2019Leadership Team

We appreciate the feedback that you have provided. We understand the frustration and challenges that comes with a new management team, however we are working together as the business continues to grow. We realize that there have been and probably will continue to be growing pains ...

"Not the best"

Former Employee - Social Media Account Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free lunches, opportunity for growth

Cons

bad pay, terrible work culture, miserable people

Advice to Management

Show more respect to your employees, burn and churn is not ideal

6. "Headed in a good direction - Recruiting team amazing - Needs better communication"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Love the people I work with. Recruiting really sold me on the people and the work environment, otherwise I wouldn't have considered it. Company is seeing great growth year over year, and the new leadership is making that a priority. Company is growing fast and will definitely continue that movement.

Cons

Lack of communication with changes, leaving long-time employees in the dark. Growing Pains.

Advice to Management

Talk to the employees about what is happening before just throwing new people and processes in there.

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

Thanks for the time in leaving this review! We are so glad you feel that way about our talent. We strive to hire smart and talented professionals who want to make a difference in our business and want to become successful in their careers. Your feedback is important to us, so thank ...

7. "Excellent Vision"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

The leadership team is amazing! They have a solid vision for the future of the company and truly support innovation. I have never work with so many talented people. If you want to advance your career there is abundant opportunity.

Cons

Like any startup, challenges related to growing pains. Processes and technology improvements are needed in several areas.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in technology and continue to hire talented people.

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

Thank you so much for your feedback and your generous review! We have all gone through some excellent changes and improvements in growing Reputation.com as as company this year. We are glad you understand that growing pains come along with that! Also, thank you for the advice to management ...

8. "Amazing place!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the best cultures I've ever worked in hands down. People are nice, friendly, down to earth BUT, at the same time, hard working, willing to jump in and help with almost anything. Job role is just a title and we all work as a team to get the job done. I simply love this engagement and wouldn't want to work for any company that does not have this.

Cons

High pace startup environment and not for the faint of heart. I can easily catch up, but it does sometimes interfere with family life.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. CEO is one of a kind---funny, cares about his people and is very excited about the future of the company. Very proud to work for a leader like that!

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you having a great experience! And what great words about our CEO, we think the same! Keep up the hard work while we aim to do the same. Thanks again.

9. "A Rare Opportunity"

Current Employee - RVP Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is a rocket ship, ready to hit its next stage in growth, The culture here is expectantly collaborative, with everyone prepared to support anything that makes our customers and employees succeed.

Cons

None, if you are an impact player.

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad that you are enjoying the company's growth and the changes that come along with it. Do not hesitate to reach out to us directly if you have additional advice for culture. Thank you!

10. "Excitement and Momentum... Reaching Escape Velocity"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is the most talented leadership team I have seen in my 20+ years in technology. I am especially excited to work with the experienced and successful Sales Management team. The Platform offering is comprehensive and the Product Suite outstanding. Lastly, the company culture is open, fun, collegial and welcoming. This is a great group of peoplethat has been assembled and I am glad to be associated with them all.

Cons

None that I have witnessed

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great things you are doing. Continue to hire the best players at every position and continue to drive this tremendous culture.

February 20, 2019Leadership Team

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your time with us and you see great work in our management and leadership teams! We appreciate all you do to help make Reputation a great place to work, and glad you enjoy our fun culture! Thanks again.

Found 170 reviews