Reputation.com Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2020

4.5
Reputation.com CEO Joe Fuca
Joe Fuca
Pros
  • "Also have perks like free lunch, great healthcare and a casual environment(in 28 reviews)

• "Flexibility and Work life Balance(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some growing pains as you'd expect when the company has had many changes(in 11 reviews)

• "The offices are far away from San Francisco (Redwood City(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Spectacular, growing company with incredible culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's a palpable energy here at Rep that I've not experienced anywhere else in my career, especially in the Chicago office — there's something special happening there . The product fills a significant need in the marketplace and the leadership has stabilized the more volatile company that they inherited a little more than a year ago. Plenty of opportunity for career growth, and the experience and technical expertise gained is valuable and applicable elsewhere.

Cons

As expected, there have been some growing pains as the company expands that can leave some employees overtaxed. It's silly that there isn't any Commuter Benefits/tax designation available. 401(k) matching would be nice as well.

June 19, 2020Leadership Team

Thanks for this review! It's great to see how much you are enjoying Reputation.com! We are working diligently to promote career growth, culture, and positive experiences for all our employees in offices worldwide! We are glad to hear that you stand behind Reputation.com's vision of our product as we appreciate our employees' feedback!

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team Room to grow Always open to change and progress

Cons

Teams/Depts are in transition and job responsibilities are sometimes unclear.

Continue reading
  3. "Positives with more negatives..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of room to grow, flexibility to work from home (dependant on department), family environment, wonderful people and technology

Cons

Favoritism in management, strong focus on the CSM team but all other departments are lost. Product in specific departments needed a massive improvement but again, specific departments were told that they were going to be the focus for the quarter, but always got pushed back.

"Social team"

4.0
    Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast paced company! Great work environment

Cons

The social media team is really new and no one really knows what we do. There is a huge focus on CRM and sales.

Continue reading

"Great people, fast-moving team"

Former Employee - Frontend Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

You're always learning something new here; they're working on new technologies and looking to scale. Coworkers are friendly and smart. Management schedules fun activities every month.

Cons

Not much; wish there was a break room for employees to wind down.

January 8, 2020Leadership Team

Thanks for this review! It's great to see how much you are enjoying Reputation.com! Yes, our upper management and Culture team love to put on activities throughout the year so everyone can get together! Our office admin has a couple cool events up her sleeve, make sure to attend!

"Great team to be on!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Total company benefits include free lunches MWF, free snacks and drinks, occasional happy hours, flexible work schedule, generous PTO, and casual environment. I can only speak to my team and I can easily say that we are a highly supportive group. There is a strong team mentality where everyone wants to see one another succeed. We run fast which makes this is a great place to prove you are a problem solver. You will get the basic training, then the expectation is that you are given a job and you will find the best way to do it, raising your hand if you need help, but this environment really allows you to grow and think.

Cons

If you’re looking for a job with a lot of repetitive duties you are not going to find it here. The roles and responsibilities are constantly changing to fit the needs of the team and the company.

November 4, 2019Leadership Team

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your time with us and you're feeling the support from the Reputation family. We appreciate all you do to help make Reputation a great place to work and you're exactly right, we do run fast! Go Rep Nation!

7. "Great, Laidback Company"

Former Employee - Business Listings Coordinator in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Reputation.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good environment & people. My first job working with data entry and there was enough help provided in the beginning to help me succeed in the long run.

Cons

None- No Cons, Great Company

October 8, 2019Leadership Team

We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us! We strive to create a workplace here at Reputation.com where employees can work and grow within their careers, good luck in your future endeavors!

8. "Great company that seems to be growing and expanding."

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company seems to be growing.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lack of communication.

October 8, 2019Leadership Team

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that all is going well so far and hope that it just gets better and better as you spend more time with us. Our People Ops team has been working closely with our CEO Joe Fuca in creating an informal session to ask questions on topics surrounding the organization and providing more communication to employees! We just had our first one last week, check out the recorded session on our RepNet. The next one will be scheduled soon! Hopefully will give you more insight and help out with your the con you suggested! Thank you!

9. "Still slightly storming, definitely norming, about to start performing"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

- huge opportunity for growth. I'm excited to see what we can achieve in 2020. - very accommodating to helping employees achieve work/life balance - very nice office campus, with lots of perks. Also, we're opening a 2nd office in the East Bay, so more flexibility on where to work

Cons

- Feels like there's no product vision (although could be attributed to recent changes in the C-level execs) - Lack of a company culture (although the People Ops team is making an concerted effort to develop one, and again C-level exec changes and *rapid* growth could be related) - Some "cowboy coders" - Team members for a particular scrum team rarely get the chance to work with members on other projects (Some "siloing" of info)

November 4, 2019Leadership Team

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you are enjoying the office environment and accommodating perks for our employees! Thank for for acknowledging that our People Ops team is striving to create a culture. As the year is coming to a close, looking back we have had some great culture building opportunities and also a great Holiday Party to come! If you happen to have any suggestions for specific teams and working advice please reach out to the accommodating People Ops Generalist in your office to address the situation respectively. Reviews like these make us so proud of the hard work and dedication that we're providing to our employee's experience. Thanks again!

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - CSM in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

The flexibility of work from home and hours are amazing and the best compared to anyone I know in the Chicago market. The pay has a fair base salary with a plethora of incentives and perks to boot. Great people in the Chicago office which has plenty of room for growth.

Cons

non to really speak of besides the non 401k match.

September 27, 2019Leadership Team

We love to hear from our Chicago Employees! This office is growing in the upcoming months, we are all very excited! Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear you are having a good experience at Reputation and our work life balance is something you appreciate.

Found 191 reviews