Reputation.com Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Reputation.com CEO Joe Fuca
Joe Fuca

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Also have perks like free lunch, great healthcare and a casual environment" (in 23 reviews)

• "Overall, this is a great place to work" (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "The offices are far away from San Francisco (Redwood City" (in 8 reviews)

• "There has been high turnover for a variety of reasons, some of which no longer apply" (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Awesome company to work for!"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No day is boring, constantly learning. Leadership is very supportive. Family-like-culture where you are encouraged to speak up and your opinions actually matter.

Cons

You have to be prepared to wear a number of hats at times but that comes with the smaller company environment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Oct 4, 2018 – Social Media Manager

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your time with us and you're feeling the love from the Reputation family. We appreciate all you do to help make Reputation a great... More

2. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Reputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Reputation.com has a healthy and supportive culture that was easy to see from my first day on the job. The business is innovative and revenue focused while also maintaining a strong emphasis on customer success.

This organization has really helped me learn and grow as a professional. Both my manager and the director of my department prioritized my growth and success. It was a great feeling to know that I was looked at as a person rather than just an employee.

I left the organization because I was presented with an opportunity that would allow me to take the next step in my career while also significantly cutting down my commute time.

Cons

Growing pains, but you can expect that from any organization that is growing as quickly as Reputation.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! just be sure to stay committed to the people. It’s easy to get caught up in metrics and processes when moving this quickly.

3. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of exciting things coming for Reputation.com. We're getting a lot more structure and resources within the org due to new leadership. There are a lot of smart people that are always willing and ready to help. All around good place to work.

Cons

There is a lot change within the company at current. Exciting, but have to be agile!

Advice to Management

Keep up with the open communication

"Never been more excited"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with this company since 2015. I've seen a lot of changes as the enterprise SaaS business has grown, but I have to say I've never been more excited about what we're doing and our prospects. The product platform has matured and become very sophisticated, it feels like we're got serious momentum, and Joe Fuca is bringing fresh energy, motivation and ideas to the business.

Cons

Work norms here are highly variable -- meaning, if you're about work/life balance, you'll find it here, but if you're the type who likes to knock yourself out, you may wonder why the place has cleared out before 6. Also, whoever orders the free lunches needs to raise their standards.

Advice to Management

Any transition with a new CEO creates uncertainty and opportunities. It's your job to give your teams visibility on the next chapter. Give us more substance and open-book financials in the all hands meetings. We can handle it.

5. "New CEO"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Reputation has a great culture with awesome diversity. Joe Fuca joined as our CEO and has been very open and has been a great addition to our team.

Cons

There are not a whole lot of cons to list. If anything, we need more of our Redwood City leaders to visit the Tempe office.

Oct 4, 2018 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled that Joe Fuca is with us and you've felt his energy and vision to take us to the next level. We'll put a bug in the RWC office that we need more visitors... More

"Amazing, but so much to stay on top of"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time

Pros

We're amazingly spoiled here, the atmosphere is friendly, and it's an exciting time as we're scaling our small startup.
    Free lunches
    Happy hours
    Opportunities to step up/promotions

Cons

There's so much to stay on top of. Scaling customer base, but wish we scaled our employee base a bit faster. It's a struggle sometimes to keep up with work queue. Trying to avoid burn out/working through lunches and breaks each day (have been doing this this for over a year).

Advice to Management

Constantly improving, which is great. Would love to see us adequately staffed so we can avoid burnout here at the office.

Oct 4, 2018 – Social Media Manager

We definitely don't want you to burn out. Thank you for the sacrifices you've made and the dedication you've given this past year. How about you take some of that unlimited vacation and get some rest... More

7. "Fast, Steady, Challenging"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Now is a great time to join Reputation.com. The company is established enough that it is steadily generating revenue, but young enough that you get double digit growth, startup culture and a meaningful work from the get-go.
    The overall culture is very collegial, with an open space setting, so don't expect a corner office :) , free snacks and lunches and regular team events. Another facet of the culture is a single-minded focus on winning and customer satisfaction.
    The people who will thrive in this culture are the self-starters, the people who like to learn and be challenged every day, and are not afraid to wear multiple hats to get the job done. Make sure that is what you are looking for before joining.

Cons

One of the disadvantages of being in a high growth company is that there is always way more things to do than you will have time for. I personally like it but I know people who find it frustrating.

Advice to Management

Overall, 8/10 for Exec Management
    Areas of improvement: provide more concrete guidance about where the company will be 2 years down the road. Forecasting is a tricky business, especially in tech, but the company could use more inspiration and vision.

8. "Social Media Manager, Content and Reputation Management"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager, Content and Reputation Management in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management that cares deeply about their employees. This is a company that puts integrity first and listens to their employee's feedback as well as their customers. I feel like my ideas are valued and my experience is respected. I truly feel like I can make a difference in my work, have enough structure and guidance, but with a lot of creative freedom, Excellent flexible work from home options, and very family friendly mindset. The patent bonus program, the health benefits, the employee referral bonus program, being able to help make the platform and tool better for customers, a hands-on leadership team who cares, a CEO who is passionate about the industry and well respected, great energy and pace, a diverse 'global' team of employees makes it really fun and interesting. This is a wonderful company and I hope to be here a long time.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is there aren't enough conference rooms in Tempe or quiet places to go when you have zoom meetings. I truly can't think of anything else!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this journey. I love this company!

"Solid SaaS Company"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Reputation.com (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing people: hardworking, driven, and they really care. Solid platform.

Cons

Inevitable bugs of a SaaS platform.

Advice to Management

Currently in-between CEOs. Hire a new CEO that is customer focused.

Aug 2, 2018 – Social Media Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback and your generous review! We've heard there are some excellent candidates that have interviewed for CEO with CX backgrounds. It's just a matter of time before they... More

"No Regrets!"

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for! Great people at all levels!

The best part is that this company does not let you feel like you are an employee. It feels like family. We work extremely hard, but your hard work is valued and appreciated. You have the ability to grow your career at a rapid rate. I feel fortunate to work here. I'm always talking about the company with my family and friends.

Cons

None! Even if there were cons, the company will work to fix it. Top management will listen to you, but you have speak up.

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture as we continue to grow at a rapid rate.

Jun 18, 2018 – Social Media Manager

We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us. "Feels like family" is the best compliment we could receive. We are absolutely listening and will continue to. Thanks again for... More