ReputationDefender Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
ReputationDefender CEO Rich Matta
Rich Matta

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Interesting work and supportive team"

Current Employee - Web Development & Technical Search Strategist in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Web Development & Technical Search Strategist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management is flexible
    Ability to pursue topics that interest me and ultimately help guide strategy
    Treated like valuable part of the team
    Great benefits
    Work is interesting and fulfilling
    Solid communication (don't feel isolated because I work remote)

Cons

None
    I seriously can't think of anything. I am happy here.

Advice to Management

They are doing a great job. No concerns

2. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place has good work-life balance. Management is interested in cultivating talent and taking care of the team. There is a fairly large proportion of long-term employees that have been there for 5+ years, which is a good sign for a tech company.

Cons

This is an office where almost everyone just shows up to work and then goes straight home, people don't hang out and socialize much. That can be a pro or a con, depending on what you're looking for.

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time

Pros

I've been here for over 3 years. I've worked on quite a few sales floors and this is one of the best. Excellent culture, money motivated and really no micromanagement.

Cons

Training was a little weak when I first started but that was years ago and the process seems more refined.

"Good company, Good people"

Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has a great mission. Initially started to tackle online privacy concerns, then eventually Google results and reviews - ReputationDefender provides individuals and businesses the option to re-actively or proactively address inaccurate results and information. There have been several occasions where I/my staff conclude a client meeting where the client left satisfied knowing they are in a much better situation (and feel better) because ReputationDefender can help correct the misleading or innaccurate information showing on the internet.

Cons

Due to our products & the nature of the businesses market we often operate (Google) strategies used can often fluctuate. As such there is a need for consistent R&D behind products

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on talent that relates to robust product offerings and a good customer experience.

5. "Awesome Company to work for"

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time

Pros

I love the culture and structure here. Fun relaxed environment where you can get work done.

Cons

no cons as long as you can handle the pressure of sales and find ways to succeed

Advice to Management

more training

6. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Great Team/People, Great Benefits, Ability to be creative and open to new ideas/strategies.

Cons

Find ways to help employees advance in their roles.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue to find ways to improve the product.

7. "Working at ReputationDefender.com"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ReputationDefender offers a great work environment. If minimum requirements are met (which is extremely reasonable) you won't have to worry about being micro-managed. Ideal for those who look for autonomy in their career. A huge advantage of working for an industry leader is that you don't have to "sell" people on why you're the better than the competition. Also, there is no cold calling for Sales and Account Management employees- A luxury many other companies do not offer.

Cons

Career path isn't clearly defined, unfortunately. Marketing efforts have remained the same for the past 10 years which has led to a noticeable increase of "unqualified leads".

Advice to Management

Understand and adapt to changes in the ORM market but continue to have a "customer first" mentality.

8. "Reputation Adviser/ Account Manager"

I have been working at ReputationDefender full-time

Pros

Many Pros here, if you are driven you will succeed. This job brings the best out of you, and will push you into being successful. The staff is great, upper management is great and overall environment of the office is great.

Cons

None as of right now, but will update later if something comes up.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Best company/excellent product with endless opportunities!!!!"

Current Employee - Advanced Client Solutions- Remote in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Advanced Client Solutions- Remote in Redwood City, CA

Pros

There are so many pros with this company. It provides an excellent product which truly saves businesses and careers. Excellent health benefits, catered lunch, free snacks, very nice office locations. There are annual team trips and bonuses at the end of year. If you like to work hard, get rewarded, have a drive to make a difference in the world, this is the company for you! I cannot express enough good things. I have been here for over 2 years and I truly love coming into work everyday. Management and CEO are also great. They listen to what you have to say and implement any change that needs to be made.

Cons

Not very many cons here. I would say this- get rid of people who are not motivated faster. There is so much positivity and liveliness. If anything is bringing that down, please take them out of their misery quicker than now. Just like the product, management gives a lot of chances for one to succeed.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing. I have been here for little over 2 years and I've seen such growth with the company. This is truly what makes me happy about my employment here. Every year has been better than the one before. Keep listening to your employee's and keep rewarding people who work above and beyond. I truly love my position here and i want to thank management for putting us all in a position to succeed.

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Pros

Collaborative, Flexible, Smart people, Fair pay, Good benefits

Cons

Need to encourage more innovation