Reservations.com Reviews in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Reservations.com Orlando Reviews

Updated Dec 1, 2019

4.7
Reservations.com CEO Yatin Patel (no image)
Yatin Patel
  1. "Work Hard - Play Hard"

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am not sure some of these reviews refer to the same company. The Reservations.com I work for has very high professional and work ethic standards. Everyone is expected to give 100%. We depend on and support one another. We celebrate wins, learn from mistakes, and enjoy generous benefits. Perks include good coffee, snacks, and the occasional fresh spread, adjustable standing desks, happy hours, generous outings, and... paid downtown parking. Our founders expect a lot and they give a lot. They're working circles around us every day of the week. We were awarded a Great Place To Work for 2020 - a distinction bestowed by our own staff (no one was coached or pressured to respond favorably to the survey). If you want to win at Reservations.com, you have to earn it by showing up everyday, working hard, being a professional and being eager/willing to grow. Slackers and cell phone addicts don't last and won't be appreciated by hard-working team mates - just being honest. I love my job and feel that the door to opportunity is always open for me.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Communication could be better, but I see this is being addressed in positive ways. Thank you for the part you play in making it a great place to come to work each day.

Reservations.com2019-12-01
  2. "Inspiring company"

Current Employee - Marketing in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Overall atmosphere is very friendly, the projects the company gets involved is inspiring and they are super fair with the employees.

Cons

Lack of clear communication and expectations.

Advice to Management

More clarity is always welcome. I think we can have a project manager specialist that would be the bridge between understanding what the CEO wants and communicating to the employees that needs to be involved on it with timelines, expectations, etc.

Reservations.com2019-07-08
  3. "Great people, great environment, and a real sense of unity!"

Current Employee - Web Applications Developer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work culture is unique in the fact that there is a lot of crossover between departments and a lot of interaction. In the short time I've been here I consider everyone a teammate and look forward to greeting and interacting with them each day.

Cons

Have not found any and do not expect to.

Reservations.com2019-06-03

"Don't Believe What You Hear - Most of These Reviews Were Paid For"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at Reservations.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

The actual people who worked there were lovely. The company always had snacks at the ready.

Cons

This company is hands down the worst and I can guarantee you once they read this review they will conduct an internal witchhunt and fire someone (as they do with every bad review they receive on Glassdoor). I was once told that the CEO threatened to fire a manager’s entire team if they didn't find who wrote the bad review within the week- that should say something about how they value their employees. In fact, most... of these good reviews on here are in fact NOT employees or former employees of the company but rather friends or family members of the CEO which he asked to get on here. Of the bad reviews you don't see - well after they had one too many bad reviews on here from employees who left or got fired they started paying those employees at least $1,000 each if they signed an NDA and refused to post on Glassdoor; some were even given an additional employment check. And this is just the start – during my time at the company I witnessed them verbally abusing employees and forcing employees to work well past their off hours. The mindset of the company was that you live in fear if Yatin Patel calls you after work hours – which he does A LOT! In general, it is seen that they like to hire young employees so that way they can manipulate them and take more advantage of them. They like to make it seem like they are always doing you a favor by giving you this job when you may have not been entirely qualified for it, which leads them to take advantage of that. As far as the company itself goes, the CEOs are currently undergoing multiple lawsuits – one in which involves Expedia and a lot of Better Business Bureau complaints which I have been told have turned into small lawsuits. There was also an incident a while ago in which they hired a bunch of people to look good for investors, only to fire 15 or so people after the investors fell through. All of which were people who left their previous jobs (A lot of big name jobs too like Google) only to be at the company for a few months and hired under false pretenses. I believe one employee began moving his family from another state only to arrive his first day to be fired. Overall this company is unethical, manipulative and truly host to a horrible working environment. So don’t trust all the “good” reviews you read.

Advice to Management

N/A

Reservations.com2019-07-02
  5. "Fraud analyst"

Current Employee - Fraud Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good challenge and work environment

Cons

Just started, and no complaints so far.

Reservations.com2018-10-16
  6. "Collaborative Working Environment, great people!"

Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL

I worked at Reservations.com for more than 5 years

Pros

Good benifits, great team, friendly people. It is a laid back working environment with room to grow and show your worth. The salaries are fair and hours flexiable

Cons

Parking near building was difficult at times

Advice to Management

N/A

Reservations.com2018-10-16
  7. "Simply Amazing!!"

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very diverse, honest and straight forward. You're not just a number, you are actually valued. Great work life balance, as well. Simply amazing! I cannot wait to grow with the company!

Cons

Can't think of anything at all!

Reservations.com2018-09-06
  8. "Digital Marketing Analyst"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office has a very laid back feel to it. Every one of the staff are very kind and are eager to help with any question that has to be asked.

Cons

I havent worked here long enough to have any.

Advice to Management

N/A

Reservations.com2018-07-26
  9. "Extremely modern and cutting edge."

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Founders are really involved, Pay is what it should for the job titles, Management really listens to everyone about making it a better work place. Not alot of red tape, if something is wrong, work is started quickly on getting it fixed.

Cons

PTO could be more like what every one else has.

Advice to Management

Expand the operations, Its time to grow and really make this place special. We can do it and we stand ready to get us to all of our goals!!!!!!!!

Reservations.com2018-07-26
  10. "Always Striving To Be Better"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Reservations is always striving to be better. They have had their problems in the past, but management continues to look for opportunities to improve.

Cons

Growing pains. There will always be growing pains for a startup and Reservations is no different. Our management recognizes these issues and works to correct them as soon as possible.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Reservations.com2018-07-16