KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Reservations.com Reviews

Updated Nov 8, 2021

Found 43 of over 50 reviews

4.2
Reservations.com Co-founder Yatin Patel (no image)
Yatin Patel
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Extremely modern and cutting edge.

Jul 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Founders are really involved, Pay is what it should for the job titles, Management really listens to everyone about making it a better work place. Not alot of red tape, if something is wrong, work is started quickly on getting it fixed.

Cons

PTO could be more like what every one else has.

HR Manager

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback. Our PTO program will soon be managed within ADP. So great changes ahead.

2. 5.0

Great growing company

Jan 16, 2018 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Location, downtown Orlando. We will have company outings and a potluck every once in a while. Fast moving company with a lot of room to grow, as long as you put the work in. I started as entry level and your managers will help guide you toward your career goal. The team works well together, and everyone is very open and great to work with.

Cons

As a young company, it can have hiccups. Benefits are decent, but they could be better.

HR Manager

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback. We are adding staff and improving benefits to balance workloads and work/life events. Keep us posted if we address your con posting.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Room for Growth

Mar 16, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started in January of 2017 and half way through March we have already hired like an additional 10 people. Managers help create roles that will not only benefit you but help you find the purpose of what you are doing. Other than that the company culture and people are beyond amazing. The views from the office aren't that bad either.

Cons

Parking is a block away but other than nothing I have found so far.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to work at.

Jun 28, 2018 - Software Developer in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome infrastructure, Work life balance is perfect, Management is very supportive when it comes to taking up new opportunities. Everyone is friendly and communicative towards one another. While people conversed with each other, they still get work done.

Cons

I don't see any problem working here, as i said this is a great place to work at, these people value skilled developers and if you have the right skills this is the place to work for you.

HR Manager

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

An Amazing Experience!

Dec 6, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was a digital communications here at Reservations.com for my fall 2016 semester and I absolutely loved it! The employees are extremely friendly and everyone is a team player and is really great to work with. I was encouraged to incorporate my own personality into my assignments and that really helped to fuel my creativity and helped me grow professionally which ultimately is the entire goal of an internship!

Cons

I don't have any cons to share.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

A pleasant work expereience

Jul 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Considerate company, that works with scheduling and personal matters well. Has had steady growth.

Cons

Small teams while in the growing stage makes it challenging to get tasks completed. But with the steady growth and the owners listening to reason Im sure this will be a thing of the past after long.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Super Awesome Company

Jul 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. The whole team is extremely knowledgeable & strives to better everyone around them. They make it a fun place to work, with company outings and snacks! Besides all that, I've learned and grown a lot since working here. The CEO's are also extremely involved in the Orlando community, and it's nice to work for a company that gives back.

Cons

There is no 401K matching.

HR Manager

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback. We are looking into the cost of the matching currently.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Young company, fresh ideas

Oct 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company offers a relaxed, comfortable, and respectable working atmosphere Flexibility with schedules and projects Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner with the help of the efficient management team Opportunity to grow and build on leadership skills Innovative company with a high expansion rate

Cons

sometimes there isn't enough coffee

HR Manager

Thank yo for your feedback. We appreciate your voicing your opinions and concerns. We will use your feedback in improve our company in the future.

9. 5.0

Always Striving To Be Better

Jul 16, 2018 - Digital Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Reservations is always striving to be better. They have had their problems in the past, but management continues to look for opportunities to improve.

Cons

Growing pains. There will always be growing pains for a startup and Reservations is no different. Our management recognizes these issues and works to correct them as soon as possible.

HR Manager

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Jul 28, 2017 - Co-Founder in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accessible management, open door policy, young and vibrant environment, fast growing, if you want a thrill and hard working culture this is the good one to work for.

Cons

It can be at times Very Demanding, still building processes, so if you come from big Compnay mindset this is not for you.

Viewing 11 - 20 of 43 Reviews