KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Residential Systems Reviews

Updated Mar 29, 2021

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

4.3
Residential Systems CEO Travis Leo (no image)
Travis Leo

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No complaints

Mar 29, 2021 - Lead AV Technician in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Large swath of experiences and abilities to pull and learn from

Cons

None really. The nature of the job requires a lot of sacrifices but that isn’t really RSI’s fault.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Okay

Aug 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits 4 day work week

Cons

Disorganized, some project managers need to step it up

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Jul 24, 2019 - AV Technician in Aurora, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

RSI offers great opportunities to all employees to learn and do more. They provide a company vehicle, cell phone, and 3 day weekends!

Cons

I have yet to find a con in this job.. only thing I can think of is traffic haha, but that’s part of living in beautiful Colorado!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best company I've worked for in the CI industry

Jul 24, 2019 - Operations Coordinator in Littleton, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

My opinions are always heard and considered, I feel like I have a real impact on the company, and I enjoy working with everyone at RSI. We are very successful, and we do a lot of really awesome projects. The CEO has an open door, and is always willingly listens to and considers any feedback that employees provide. New company initiatives and goals are almost always the result of Early in my time with RSI, as the Purchasing Manager, I expressed a desire to learn as much as possible about how successful business operate, so I can move up as I gain experience. Travis, the CEO, not only listened to me, but he considered me when an opportunity opened up a step above my former position. He has repeatedly given opportunities to take on new responsibilities, and he is very quick to compliment and give credit to employees for their accomplishments. I sincerely enjoy working for this company.

Cons

With custom installation, or really any job that is related to the construction industry, we are often expected to complete our work under tight time constraints and in less-than-ideal conditions. Long days are common, but the 4-day work week that the installation team works is great.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Jul 29, 2019 - Programming Director in Littleton, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Vehicle, 4 Day work week, Good benefits and vacation schedule. Great People.

Cons

Rated a 4 because of some inefficiency and other issues that we are working through as we grow larger.

Continue reading