Resolvit "bench time" Reviews | Glassdoor

Resolvit Employee Reviews about "bench time"

Updated Dec 31, 2018

4.2
Resolvit Managing Member Mark Scofield (no image)
Mark Scofield
Pros
  • "The Raleigh office has high-tech rooms to attend interviews/meeting and they have good benefits(in 6 reviews)

• "Very approachable and well connected Account Managers(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Other than that, no cons in my book(in 3 reviews)

• "Low pay, no "bench time", didn't put any effort into finding me another opportunity when my contract abruptly ended due to budget cut, not performance(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "bench time"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Typical contracting agency"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Resolvit for more than a year

Pros

The other contractors are nice.

Cons

There is no "bench time." If your contract ends, you get laid off. No one bothers to place you in another company, as they promise when they hire you. (This isn't sour grapes; I got another job.) I had four bosses in one year because they lay off their sales/office staff constantly. Like any contracting agency, they make A LOT of money off you, while you sit next to "real" employees who earn 50% more than what you take home. Raises are 2%, no matter how well you contribute to the client company. The CEO is poor; he sets goals at quarterly all-hands meetings, but never reports back on progress (also he doesn't allow questions at the all-hands). Don't be fooled by the website: they closed the SF and DC offices. I guarantee that this review will be followed by a series of five-star reviews because they have their sales people write reviews (you'll be laid off soon). The insurance is United Healthcare. Expensive with limited coverage and poor customer service.

Resolvit2018-12-31

Resolvit Response

March 12, 2019Managing Member

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with Resolvit. It is unfortunate that your time with us wasn't a positive experience. We do have a comprehensive benefits plan with three different offerings for health insurance (that had a very minimal increase in premiums the past two years), plus dental, vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement and many others. We start redeployment efforts ninety days before a contract ends and expect all teammates to engage and contribute to moving people from one project to another. This limits the need for bench time between assignments. While we aren't always successful we do use all tools at our disposal, including bench time. As you point out, our all hands meetings aren't open to questions because many times we have over 100 people on a video conference call. We do have regular engagements around the country where the CEO meets with our employees in small groups and one on one for questions. Good luck with your next opportunity and maybe we'll have another chance to do better for you in the future.

Continue reading

"Lots of promises, but just like all the rest"

Former Contractor - Instructional Design Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Resolvit for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, social opportunities, not much else.

Cons

Low pay, no "bench time", didn't put any effort into finding me another opportunity when my contract abruptly ended due to budget cut, not performance.

Resolvit2014-02-23

"They mean well, but the execution is all wrong."

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

I built great relationships with my coworkers - account managers, customer care consultants, and recruiters. It is certainly a very fun environment. While there isn't a great training program, you do get one-on-ones with your manager monthly that are helpful. There is the opportunity to make a good living if you do well.

Cons

They don't really have a training program for new hires. Unless you are already tech savvy, you will have to "fake it til you make it" (a term used often around the office). The biggest problem for me was that I felt like a liar. They promise the consultants "bench time" if they come off a contract, but in reality most barely get a week and are cut unexpectedly. Really high turnover for internal employees as well.

Continue reading
    Resolvit2014-02-06

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews