Resolvit "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor

Resolvit Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Nov 13, 2018

4.2
Resolvit Managing Member Mark Scofield (no image)
Mark Scofield
Pros
  • "The Raleigh office has high-tech rooms to attend interviews/meeting and they have good benefits(in 6 reviews)

• "Very approachable and well connected Account Managers(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Other than that, no cons in my book(in 3 reviews)

• "Low pay, no "bench time", didn't put any effort into finding me another opportunity when my contract abruptly ended due to budget cut, not performance(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome upper management - CEO coolest boss you could ask for - Friendly work environment. Healthy work/life balance.

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons.

Resolvit2018-11-13
  2. "Flexible with consultants"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Partner in Remote, OR

I worked at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Allowed me to take my job with me when I relocated 2 hours away. Great contracts with reputable employers

Cons

Would do well to spread their services into the Charlotte market, and have a more visible presence. Other than that, no cons in my book.

Resolvit2017-07-17

Resolvit Response

August 21, 2017Managing Member

It is nice to hear about your positive experience during your time at Resolvit. We are working hard to foster virtual working teams to allow more of our employees to work remotely. Many of our customers need us on site working hand-in-hand with them on their projects, but the good news is that all of our employees have video teleconferencing and online collaboration tools that allow us to work together across the country and around the world when possible. As for Charlotte, we are active members of NCTA which exposes us to client companies across the state. Please stay in touch because with some recent client acquisitions and new employees with roots in Charlotte, we might be there and have you back on the team before you know it!

Continue reading

"Business Analyst"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with. They genuinely care about their employees. Resolvit promotes remote consultants. The training tools they provide, keeps the field consultants on top of today's technolgy and building new skill sets.

Cons

I have not experienced any negative effects. I have no cons to add.

Resolvit2017-02-15

Resolvit Response

February 21, 2017Managing Member

Thank you for sharing your experience with Resolvit! We’re extremely pleased to hear that you’re having a good experience in Cincinnati. We take a lot of pride in making sure our employees have the best experience possible, especially when it comes to training; Resolvit provides a $2,500 annual tuition reimbursement for approved courses, and we also maintain libraries of training courses and eBooks for our employees’ use. We love seeing our employees learning more, growing in their roles, and seeking out new areas of interest. Resolvit also employs Business Service Managers (BSMs) to make sure we’re staying attentive to the needs of everyone on our Client Services Team, whether that’s buying lunch on your birthday or helping you find a new opportunity with our company.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews