Resource Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Oliver Harris

Pros
  • Global with opportunity to move internationally (in 4 reviews)

• It's such a great company to work for and a really relaxed working environment (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Slightly longer working hours than usual to support clients (in 11 reviews)

• Hours are longer than they need to be which can have an effect the well being and work life balance of employees (in 6 reviews)

1. "Big Opportunities"

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not sure how there are negative reviews on this office. Some people just don't fit the bill and that's unfortunate but this is a fantastic office and company! Management is incredible. The head manager is the best leader I've ever had. She's very much a leader and not a boss but she has high expectations for everyone. She wouldn't hire you if she thought you couldn't meet or exceed them. The office environment is fast paced and busy but we like to have fun too. The work load is often high but it makes the day go by quickly and you are always rewarded for your hard work. I've never felt so appreciated in a company.

Cons

You are often working remotely from your clients so it's a challenge to build the relationship. Unfortunately there isn't really any easy answer to fix that.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Mar 8, 2017 – Head of People

Thank-you for submitting a great review - it's good to read such positive feedback and hear about your experience with RS to date. Thanks, Indy (Head of People)

2. "Coordinator"

Former Employee - Administrative Recruitment Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative Recruitment Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

none, a paycheck and thats all I can think about.

Cons

The head manager is hands down the worst and most stressful experience, I have endured with any company. Extremely clicky, and very biased, talks to their employees any way deemed necessary. If you are not apart of their group, they will treat you as on outsider. They have literally advised their employees to go on glass door, and write good reviews to up their score. This place is a joke!

Advice to Management

You will not be successful treating your employees the the way you do, you are a very passive aggressive and malicious manager. Karma does come around, I suggest you start working on your character and becoming a better person for future employees. There is nothing good I can personally think to say about you, at all. Good luck with everything, the path you are on will be your biggest demise and failure.

"Recruiting Coordinator"

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for Resource Solutions does not feel like 'work.' I actually look forward to going to work. The culture and people provide a dynamic work force and opportunities to grow are limitless. Resource Solutions is dedicated to their employees, business partners as well as our community.

Cons

I cannot think of one.

Mar 6, 2017 – Head of People

Many thanks for your feedback - it's great to hear about your positive experience. Thanks, Indy (Head of People)

5. "A Fantastic and Great People-First Company"

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming to Resource Solutions was a great decision for me professionally speaking. RS is driven every single day to embody the very values that is the glue of the organization and strives to always empower each and every employee, at every level. RS is unlike other RPO agencies in that we genuinely care about our clients AND our employees. I changed industries to join RS and have never regretted it. RS has constant growth opportunities and a great leadership team who listens to feedback and thoroughly enjoys cultivating a one of a kind work environment. It is a truly great company to be a part of during a very exciting time for the business.

Cons

If I were to give RS a con, it would be the option of more remote location working options for coordinators, recruiters, and internal mobility consultants. Also, since we are a unified, global team, it would be fantastic to be able to interact more with our clients and fellow global peers in the business on a face-to-face level. Additionally, the medical and dental insurance needs to be refined and perhaps a better provider selected as it is very limited in options.

6. "Internal Mobility Consultant"

Current Employee - Internal Mobility Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the best people to work with, not just in office but also others located across the globe!
    Also a great place to really learn the recruitment process, have global exposure and be given the opportunities to grow within the company.

Cons

None that come to mind

Advice to Management

Thanks for all that you do!

Mar 6, 2017 – Head of People

Many thanks for the positive review - it's great to read your feedback! Thanks, Indy (Head of People)

"Central Management Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent global company with opportunities for growth. Supportive management team. Best company to work for.

Cons

No complaints at all about the company

Advice to Management

Keep demonstrating the RS values

"Recruitment Coordinator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Resource Solutions full-time

Pros

Nothing good to say it was not a good experience and a bad environment to work in. A lot of tension.

Cons

The manager is loud and unprofessional. She micromanage everyone. It is her way or no way.

Feb 20, 2017 – Head of People

Many thanks for completing a review on Glassdoor. We appreciate all feedback and will ensure this is reviewed internally. If you wish to discuss any further feedback, please contact me on ... More

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I cant think of any, besides a paycheck

Cons

The management is extremely disrespectful towards their employees, they typically get away with anything they want to say to them. I've witnessed them fire people a couple days before Christmas for being 10 minutes late. Do your self a favor and don't work here. Extremely cliche, and are very passive aggressive with employees. They dont have a system where they document anything! They do everything through paper, so they get away with anything they want!! Stay away from here!

Advice to Management

Grow up!!!

"Current Employee (On-site recruiter)"

Pros

Good people. All about who you work with.

Cons

I think this is very depends on where the employee is located in. For my case, my client and RS are gettig along with very well with high satisfaction. If there are many hirings from my clinets so that I may need to work extra time I am ok because that is why I am here for as a recrutier. However normally OT doesn't happen often here.

"Good place to work"

I worked at Resource Solutions part-time

Pros

Friendly colleagues and engaged managers. Business has a clear strategy which is passed onto staff well. Flexible working opportunities depending on the type of role.

Cons

Long working hours if you're full time, 8:30-6pm and most work longer. Young working environment which is fun but only older staff seem to be at Senior Manager/Director level.