Resource Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Oliver Harris

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great business strategy and great people, a great team environment (in 8 reviews)

• Excellent opportunities for internal mobility (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Long hours, but with a flexible manager this is not a big issue (in 22 reviews)

• The hours are too long making it difficult at times to maintain a good work-life balance, and it can be harmful for productivity (in 9 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Resourcing Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Resourcing Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company culture, environment, in-house / internal recruiting, solid client base with brand name recognition, global reach and impact.

Cons

Great leadership, spread out globally

2. "Senior Leader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, great culture, tremendous opportunities for growth and diverse environment.

Cons

Process, client driven environment is not meant for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and investing in people and improvement.

3. "Excellent and honest business with some great people."

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good people to learn from and lots of support from team members in various operations. Huge respect from all of the clients that they partner with so being onsite feels like one partnership instead of an “us and them” culture.

Cons

Head office hr and benefits could do with modernization and direct deposit pay option not the most efficient but getting better.

Dec 8, 2017

Hello, and thanks for leaving us a review.

It's encouraging to hear that there's a good sense of partnership in your working environment, and that your clients work so closely with you. Workplace... More

"Temp"

Current Employee - Temp in Huntersville, NC
    Current Employee - Temp in Huntersville, NC

Pros

Work is good. Needs improvement.

Cons

No direct deposit. This is the year 2017 people. Catch up.

Advice to Management

Keep a better eye on your district office managers.

Jun 7, 2017 – Head of People

Thank-you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. As an existing employee, I would like to understand your feedback in more detail so please feel free to contact me directly for a confidential... More

"Not A Good Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You're compensated for your time.

Cons

You're not compensated well. Benefits are horrible. Work environment is horrible. Most people who are kept around have very low integrity and respect. Plan on not having an opinion, and doing a lot of smooching to get ahead or to stay with the company. I've seen head leadership straight out lie on an employee and ostracize those who don't conform to the negativity that exists within the office. It's very cliquish, therefore leaving no room for diverse thinking.

Advice to Management

Unfortunately, I don't think this company is worth my advice, due to the negative environment that has been created. I feel that management is the problem and the behavior has trickled down to its employees and now they have created a new norm of negative behavior.

May 19, 2017 – Head of People

Many thanks for leaving a review. If you feel comfortable,I would be happy to have a confidential conversation with you to understand your feedback in more detail. Many thanks, Indy

"Big Opportunities"

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not sure how there are negative reviews on this office. Some people just don't fit the bill and that's unfortunate but this is a fantastic office and company! Management is incredible. The head manager is the best leader I've ever had. She's very much a leader and not a boss but she has high expectations for everyone. She wouldn't hire you if she thought you couldn't meet or exceed them. The office environment is fast paced and busy but we like to have fun too. The work load is often high but it makes the day go by quickly and you are always rewarded for your hard work. I've never felt so appreciated in a company.

Cons

You are often working remotely from your clients so it's a challenge to build the relationship. Unfortunately there isn't really any easy answer to fix that.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Mar 8, 2017 – Head of People

Thank-you for submitting a great review - it's good to read such positive feedback and hear about your experience with RS to date. Thanks, Indy (Head of People)

"A Fantastic and Great People-First Company"

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming to Resource Solutions was a great decision for me professionally speaking. RS is driven every single day to embody the very values that is the glue of the organization and strives to always empower each and every employee, at every level. RS is unlike other RPO agencies in that we genuinely care about our clients AND our employees. I changed industries to join RS and have never regretted it. RS has constant growth opportunities and a great leadership team who listens to feedback and thoroughly enjoys cultivating a one of a kind work environment. It is a truly great company to be a part of during a very exciting time for the business.

Cons

If I were to give RS a con, it would be the option of more remote location working options for coordinators, recruiters, and internal mobility consultants. Also, since we are a unified, global team, it would be fantastic to be able to interact more with our clients and fellow global peers in the business on a face-to-face level. Additionally, the medical and dental insurance needs to be refined and perhaps a better provider selected as it is very limited in options.

"Recruiting Coordinator"

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for Resource Solutions does not feel like 'work.' I actually look forward to going to work. The culture and people provide a dynamic work force and opportunities to grow are limitless. Resource Solutions is dedicated to their employees, business partners as well as our community.

Cons

I cannot think of one.

Mar 6, 2017 – Head of People

Many thanks for your feedback - it's great to hear about your positive experience. Thanks, Indy (Head of People)

9. "Internal Mobility Consultant"

Current Employee - Internal Mobility Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the best people to work with, not just in office but also others located across the globe!
    Also a great place to really learn the recruitment process, have global exposure and be given the opportunities to grow within the company.

Cons

None that come to mind

Advice to Management

Thanks for all that you do!

Mar 6, 2017 – Head of People

Many thanks for the positive review - it's great to read your feedback! Thanks, Indy (Head of People)

"Central Management Team"

I have been working at Resource Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent global company with opportunities for growth. Supportive management team. Best company to work for.

Cons

No complaints at all about the company

Advice to Management

Keep demonstrating the RS values