What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and easy to work with" (in 20 reviews)
- "Benefits are good but not up to other non" (in 17 reviews)
- "The best part was the flexible hours but you never really had a full work schedule" (in 11 reviews)
- "Great coworkers for the most part." (in 10 reviews)
- "The immediate staff was great to work with." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Resources For Human Development and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 29 of over 361 reviews
Updated Sep 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0May 3, 2022Outreach CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNorristown, PA
Management is very supportive. Very good work environment. Team-like approach to complex cases. Flexible work schedule. Weekends and holidays off. Chance for growth in the organization. Tuition reimbursement. Good benefits. Understanding management. Work incentives.
No annual raises due to being a non-profit organization.