What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and easy to work with" (in 21 reviews)
- "The best part was the flexible hours but you never really had a full work schedule" (in 11 reviews)
- "Great coworkers for the most part." (in 10 reviews)
- "There is a very relaxed culture here that makes it a comfortable place to come to work." (in 7 reviews)
- "PTO was good and you were able to transfer over weeks into the following year" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Resources For Human Development and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 61 of over 361 reviews
Updated Sep 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 11, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
This is a good company with a lot to offer. They have their own credit union which if you choose to open an account your money accumulates interests annually.
Some supervisors abuse their authority and threaten your job when things dont go their way. It is strictly fee for service so there is no pay raises unless you are promoted to a higher position.1
- 3.0Apr 22, 2023Mental Health TherapistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBryn Mawr, PA
Peers are amazingly supportive and engaging
You have to fight to make sure you get paid bonuses and supplemental pay. Upper management is tone deaf and seemingly does not value the staff they have working hard under them .