Found 17 of over 361 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and easy to work with" (in 18 reviews)
- "Benefits are good but not up to other non" (in 13 reviews)
- "The best part was the flexible hours but you never really had a full work schedule" (in 11 reviews)
- "Great coworkers for the most part." (in 10 reviews)
- "PTO was good and you were able to transfer over weeks into the following year" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Resources For Human Development and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Feb 10, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeePhila, PA
The people are wonderful to work with, excellent team environment, collaborative. Flexible schedule. Good work/life balance. Some chances of advancement, depending on your position. Company is open to new ideas and suggestions from employees, creativity is encouraged. Open culture, everyone is approachable.
Upper management clings to an outdated business model in a show of allegiance to the founder and previous CEO, much to the detriment of the advancement of the company. They do not learn from their financial mistakes. Money is wasted hand over fist on projects that are poorly planned and executed, then more money is wasted trying to make it right. They do not know when to let go of really expensive projects, cut their losses, and find something else. Rampant backdoor politics.2