Cover image for Results Physiotherapy

65% Recommend to a Friend
54% Approve of CEO

Found 253 of over 259 reviews

3.5
Results Physiotherapy CEO Ron Kuerbitz (no image)
Ron Kuerbitz

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

15h

a

Registered Nurse

So, I started watching “Limitless” with Chris Hemsworth. Apparently, he found out he carries both genes for dementia which puts him at a higher risk. So the series is about him changing things in his life for longevity. The third episode is about fasting and he fasts for 4 days until the day he has to hunt for his food. Does anyone in healthcare have thoughts on this type of fasting? I know it is done in some cultures and religions, but to what extent?

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Results Physiotherapy and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love it

Nov 16, 2022 - Occupational Therapist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers pay benefits and PTO

Cons

Wish i could see more people no cons

Continue reading

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for rating Results Physiotherapy so highly. Creating a positive, rewarding work environment for every associate is our goal, and we're proud this is your experience. If you would like to share more or need support, please don't hesitate to contact us at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We are here for you.

2. 2.0

Result PT Review

Nov 21, 2022 - Physical Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Continuing Ed options are competitive with other companies

Cons

Does not take care of their PTs well

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for your review. At Results Physiotherapy, we care about our associates and invest in our people's professional development through advanced education opportunities because the growth and success of our associates are important to us. Your feedback is important to us. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We wish you all the best in your career path.

3. Join the Results Physiotherapy team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0

Physical Therapist Assistant

Nov 1, 2022 - Physical Therapist Assistant in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working alongside physical therapist to provide patient care

Cons

Not feeling I was able to provide much feedback Very small performance based raises

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for sharing input from your experience at Results Physiotherapy. We strive to create a rewarding and positive work environment for every team member and evaluate all feedback to see how we can improve our associate experience. We want to learn more if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately. You can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. All the best, and thank you for your contribution.

5. 3.0

Furloughed during pandemic then rehired 70% New employees

Oct 27, 2022 - Patient Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Pay was decent and insurance for family was great

Cons

Only one front desk person at most clinics. Unable to take off days for vacation

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for reviewing your experience at Results Physiotherapy. Your input is invaluable to us, and we can assure you that we are committed to our associates' growth, success, and happiness. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we would like to learn more about your experience. You can contact us for that confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We wish you the best in your career path.

6. 3.0

Good learning experience

Oct 24, 2022 - Physical Therapy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is healthy and positive. The coworkers provide a good setting for learning

Cons

Clearly communicate benefits and could offer more onboarding services of new employees

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. At Results Physiotherapy, we invest in the professional development of our people through advanced education opportunities because the growth and success of our associates are important to us. Your feedback is invaluable to us as it will only help strengthen our commitment. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can contact us for that confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We wish you the best in your career path.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overview

Oct 4, 2022 - Project Coordinator in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

travel on company dime. learned a lot regarding purchasing and post construction processes and protocols.

Cons

micromanagement and low balled salary expectations.

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for rating your experience at Results Physiotherapy highly. All feedback, positive or otherwise, is important to us, and we can assure you that we take your comments seriously. We are committed to providing all associates with a positive, respectful, and fair work environment. We'd like to learn more if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately. You can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you, we wish you the best in your career path.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Negative changes

Oct 12, 2022 - Clinic Director/Physical Therapist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team members and education

Cons

Over promise and underdeliver. Was a great company but sold and is now like any other PT mill. O booking and triple booking to increase volume, no regard for the patient success. Wish it hadn’t sold but that’s the business.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your input with us. At Results Physiotherapy, we care about our associates and believe in the professional development of our people so they can better meet the needs of patients. We value and consider all comments received as an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to every team member. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We wish you all the best.

9. 4.0

Previous employee

Aug 29, 2022 - Physical Therapist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, they invest in employees education

Cons

Low pay, corporate stuff to deal with

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Results Physiotherapy. Your feedback is important to us as we are committed to the growth and success of our most valuable resources – our people. If you would like to share more about your experience or need support, you can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good for clinicians

Aug 27, 2022 - Clinic Director/Physical Therapist in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams, great continuing education platforms for therapists, reasonable caseload expectations

Cons

Low salary, frequent changes in upper management

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for rating your experience at Results Physiotherapy so highly. We prioritize investing in great clinical programs for our associates, no matter where they are in their clinical journey. This investment is why we have one of the highest concentrations of advanced certified clinicians. We value your feedback and encourage you to reach out to us at any time at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We are here for you.

11. 4.0

Loved the people

Aug 11, 2022 - Office Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of the clinic I work in is my favorite part. I love the people I work with and together we have all developed a great reputation for care in the area.

Cons

I am underpaid and often get frustrated with the structure of my higher-ups. Although we have expanded and taken off, we are consistently fighting staffing issues.

Social Media & Communications

Thank you for sharing your experience. Strong teamwork is essential to us, and we are glad you found the culture at Results Physiotherapy to be so collaborative. We value our associates and view all feedback, including pay structure, as an opportunity to evaluate our commitment to every team member. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 253 Reviews
</>Embed

Results Physiotherapy Reviews FAQs

Results Physiotherapy has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 259 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Results Physiotherapy to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Results Physiotherapy employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Results Physiotherapy. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

65% of Results Physiotherapy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Results Physiotherapy 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Results Physiotherapy to be career development, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be culture, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Results Physiotherapy Job Seekers