Reval Reviews | Glassdoor

Reval Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Work life balance is very stable (in 19 reviews)

• Bit flexibility to work timing and good for Freshers at least a job to start with (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Not enough visibility - Few people have an unfair advantage over the rest only due to their proximity to the senior management in NY (in 9 reviews)

• Lack of communication between offices (in 3 reviews)

"Smart hardworking team of individuals all focused on a common objective."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Good work/life balance and a flat management structure so no bureaucracy. Pretty good communication within the firm. The organization is growing at a steady rate so more opportunities to develop skills than before.

Pretty fun atmosphere for work, there is break room with a pool table, ping pong table and large flat screen TV.

Cons

Space is getting a little cramped given the growth. It is sometimes hard to get a conference room for meetings.

2. "great company to work for"

I have been working at Reval full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

great team who are all working toward delivering a superior product. by far the most dynamic organisation in the treasury space

Cons

internal communication could be improved, which has been a major initiative by exec team over the last couple of years

Advice to Management

continue the investment into delivering a superior solution, continue the investment into support for clients globally, keep communication channels open

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Vice President Marketing in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Vice President Marketing in London, England (UK)

I worked at Reval full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Allows you to try new things and empowers you to get the job done. There is a great atmosphere and it feels more like a family than a work place.

Cons

They do not pay as well as other companies in their sector but the ability for progression and job satisfaction out weights this.

4. "Amazing company to work for !!!"

Former Employee - Senior Implementation Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Implementation Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

Amazing corporate cutlure and values. Incredible, friendly and fun atmosphere. Ambitious team. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Lack of communication between offices.

"Reval India- Game changer in my career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Reval full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can say with confidence that Reval India is one of the best product based company in Delhi and I can say that with certainty based on comparison from several of my cousins and friends working in other companies. When I tell them about the culture and work of Reval, I clearly see them wanting to join Reval. It has such a great culture and open philosophy coming right from the top - one of the most effective and unique leadership provided by India leadership. The India head himself is a humble and down to earth leader who can inspire people around him to deliver their best.I could not believe how he transpired events like bugathon where people worked tirelessly. People in this company are absolutely awesome and have a desire to grow and prosper. It’s a very young and vibrant company and the energy and level of enthusiasm is contagious. The office is very modern and luxurious, ample of facilities are provided like cab, lunch, fitness sessions etc. The work we do is complex and difficult but gives ample of satisfaction and people love taking challenges. All in all very difficult to find a better company other than Google may be. If you join Reval you will never be able to leave it because it’s impossible to find a better company, better friends, better work culture and overall fun yet commited atmosphere.

Cons

I feel that because most of the employees are young and joined Reval as their first job, they dont realize the importance of continous learning and expect a lot from management. I have seen people cribbing about things/manager for no apparent reason as well. Anyways, I think all of us will benefit from organizing various materials and creating a more structured functional and technical learning programs.

Advice to Management

Reval is all about energy, friendly atmosphere and desire to excel. I see a burst of positivity in the company and I would request the India leadership to keep up their spirit. Reval is a great company because of your leadership so please keep doing the good work and inspiring us.

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Reval full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A good place to work you have plenty of opportunity to learn new things. If you are stressed out during beat the steam with a Table tennis match or you could give a try to Xbox & if health cautious now new office has gym so shred the extra calories in morning or while morning yoga sessions. Like working here people and environment is good

Cons

Nothing is perfect yes there are some ups & down but happens everywhere. More team communication & exchange of knowledge needed with overseas office

Advice to Management

Should think on giving more opportunity to India team so we get more chance to learn and grow as individually

"One of the best Financial domain organization in NCR."

Former Employee - QA Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - QA Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Reval full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had worked on the Managerial level in Reval for QA department and I am pretty amazed with the culture and work life balance of Reval India. This is one of the best company to work for especially when you are looking a long tenure in financial domain organization. There is a lot to learn in Risk Domain and Reval offer you lots of internal and external training and make sure that all employees are very much updated with the latest technology and risk domain.
    In Reval, You get what you put in. If you want a good work life balance you can do that and be successful or if you want to put in a lot of extra hours you'll be recognized. Great pay and benefits. Inclusive culture. Easy to move around to other teams if you want to.
    High powered, No micro managing, free to leverage self-driven analytics and rose. Learned something new every day. Worked with a bunch of smart folks.

Cons

Cant find any in my tenure.

Advice to Management

My Advice to US Management is to move more work to India (specially in QA) and make Gurgaon center as a knowledge base hub for QA.

8. "Sales"

Pros

Great company with solid management structure and can do attitude

Cons

Keep managing the growth internally.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture going through this growth phase.

"Outstanding company - great place to work. Would recommend without hesitation."

Former Employee - Regional Vice President EMEA in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Regional Vice President EMEA in London, England (UK)

I worked at Reval full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A company that cares for it's people, reputation and clients. One that expects and empowers you to do better than your best. One that listens but challenges, expects but helps. Having worked in sales and sales management I can say that Reval is a company that values what you achieve and focuses on client happiness. Great team culture.

Cons

Reval changed the treasury land scape (bringing cash and risk together in one SaaS solution) and then grew quickly - this led to having to play catch up in terms of operations. Now that that's fixed I see smooth sailing going forward.

Advice to Management

As Reval grows remember that it was the 'yes we can' / can do attitude that led to being number 1. That is part of the DNA (along with SaaS).

10. "overall it was great experience to work here"

Former Employee - Junior Analyst in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Junior Analyst in Pune (India)

Pros

Nice learning environment , favors flexibiliy in ways to work and devise something new

Cons

low compensation compared to industry, fair for beginners

Advice to Management

- - - - -