Revealed America Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0

"Sinking Ship"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Revealed America full-time

Pros

You can work from home in some cases and there is some fun travel.

Cons

This company is horribly mismanaged. The new owners of Revealed America (JG Blackbook aka JG Worldwide) have destroyed this company in a very short amount of time. The owners, Jena Gardner, James Saleh and Tom Jolley are dishonest. Hotels and guides are not paid in a timely manner. Travel agent commissions are not paid on time. Employees are forced to pay for travel expenses, office equipment and supplies out... of pocket and then are not reimbursed for these company expenses. It is only a matter of time until employees also do not get paid. This company continues to take money from clients for high dollar vacations yet the staff has no way to pay for the client services. The staff is powerless to fix the situation. There is an excuse for everything and it’s never the CFO’s fault that bills, taxes, reimbursements, health insurance preimiums, 401Ks are not getting paid. Believe me, the check isn’t in the mail. Oddly while the staff spends their days getting bombarded with questions about payments and money owed, the owners are traveling the world on extravagant vacations. Do not do business with this company and certainly do not go to work here.

Advice to Management

Stop lying. Pay your bills. Sell this company.

Revealed America2019-03-15

"Don't walk, RUN from this company! Very dishonest and lots of smoke and mirrors."

I worked at Revealed America full-time for more than a year

Pros

The actual job was great and loved setting clients up with amazing trip experiences.

Cons

This was absolutely the worst company I have ever worked for. The company was not paying the travel agents that brought business to us and did not pay vendors. This left both vendors and agents to call and email us on a regular basis asking where their money was. We were repeatedly told by the CEO and Accounting that it was being handled only to find out it had not been. They are more interested in throwing lavish... company get togethers and parties on boats than paying the people that have provided them with services. I felt bullied by upper management and they refuse to listen to any of their employees. 6 employees left between September and December. That should tell you something.

Advice to Management

They think they know it all and refuse to listen to employees so there's no point in giving them advice.

Revealed America2019-02-04