Revel Systems Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

4.1
Revel Systems CEO Greg Dukat (no image)
Greg Dukat
Pros
  • "Free lunch and unlimited supply of snacks is also a nice perk(in 36 reviews)

• "The pay was decent but worth the hostile work environment(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours and forced employees to work crazy hours the end of the month(in 20 reviews)

• "Major cons all revolved around upper management(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Growing and Learning

Apr 12, 2021 - Product
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people, energy and remote collaboration are part of what make Revel so enjoyable. Lots of change and transformation over the years but most of this has helped build a stronger more secure company.

Cons

Merit based raise only comes around once per year and feels stale. Top performers aren't always compensated appropriately.

Revel Systems Response

Office Manager/Recruiter

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Revel helped me prosper!

Jan 7, 2021 - Regional Sales Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Revel for almost six years and grew my career from a Junior AE to Sales Director. Sales is always challenging but with hard work, a positive attitude, and persistence I was handsomely rewarded here (in more than one way). The sales team is valued and supported. Peers help each other out, the VP and C level execs contribute to deal strategy, and the marketing/operations/sales ops/support folks are rockstars! Health benefits are above average. Reimbursements for gym or WiFi (since working from home is the new norm). This company truly cares. Last but not least, the product is solid. Since it’s inception, Revel has been an innovator and continues to lead in the cloud based point of sale space. Recent updates to Online Ordering and Delivery Management make this system a no brainer for restaurants and specialty retailers. RevelUP! I will miss you guys!

Cons

QTC process is a bit cumbersome but this is being improved.

3. 1.0

a joke

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

a paycheck twice a month

Cons

management, CEO, leadership, incompetence, spectacle

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've worked for!

Mar 16, 2021 - Office Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Revel a little over a year, and couldn't be happier. Everyone is incredibly driven, transparent, and welcoming. We have great benefits, and truly do put our employees first.

Cons

I don't have any cons, at least not yet!

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ok Company

Mar 23, 2021 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working remotely but they will be going back into the office.

Cons

Your experience is very dependent upon who your manager is. If you have someone who is a micromanager then it can be stressful. My manager also didn’t handle Covid related illness well at all. If you get a good manager it can be an ok place to work though.

1 person found this review helpful

Revel Systems Response

Office Manager/Recruiter

Thanks for your review and advice! Sorry to hear about your experience with your manager and Covid measures. If you'd like to discuss these matters in more detail, don't hesitate to contact us.

6. 5.0

Amazing Company Culture

Jan 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Highly collaborative and supportive environment - teammates are always willing to help each other out! - Great benefits - healthcare, PTO, remote work, referral bonus, etc. - Still a small enough company that you are able to make a direct impact on business outcomes and enjoy a strong sense of ownership over your work

Cons

Genuinely haven't run into any cons yet....grateful to be a part of the team!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company Culture

Jan 14, 2021 - Customer Success Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

company culture, employee satisfaction, customer-centric, and community involvement

Cons

There are some departments that are quite small and difficult to promote due to the lack of upper management positions available.

8. 3.0

Good company, weird vibe

Feb 26, 2021 - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There were some great perks, and real commitment to employee growth and weel being

Cons

It all fell apart very quickly with Covid; it had always felt clique-y, but that became very evident by who stayed and who went.

9. 4.0

...but my first rodeo

Dec 26, 2020 - Customer Success Account Manager in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quick disclaimer, this is just my second position with a full benefits package. Previous career experience is primarily in local restaurant management which can pay well but rarely offer benefits, so this would be my benchmark experience with an office style company. But we have progressive leadership, awesome benefits and relaxed but focused work environment. It's also a pleasure to be apart of a socially conscious company who recognize and acts to rectify social disparities

Cons

Growing pains of a company in a competitive and evolving market. Processes change a lot. And given my position I wish there were opportunity to make some type of commission or larger bonuses

10. 5.0

None

Jan 20, 2021 - Channel Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have a Great management team

Cons

No cons come to mind at this point

Viewing 1 - 10 of 280 Reviews