KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.9
100% Recommend to a Friend

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

4.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 3 years

No complaints

Jun 8, 2022 - Senior DevOps Architect in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation. Strong leadership. Flexible company.

Cons

Not many projects with large teams.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Company to work

Jan 5, 2022 - Tech Lead in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed, Learned new things every day, and the Hardest Part of the Job was calling it a day

Cons

Since it's a smaller company, more flexibility towards the project requires, which apparently blessing for a tech person

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Part Time Job

Jun 17, 2021 - Bookkeeper in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work from home Flexible Hours I learned a lot

Cons

There is nothing negative I can say working for Raastech, Inc. great company to work for. I have learned and grew a lot.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work and Learn

Feb 11, 2021 - Technical Director in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Raastech is a boutique Systems Integrator specializing in Oracle Implementations. I worked here for 4+ years and gained some good technical expertise with exposure to some major public and private sector implementations. Being an oracle premium partner, there is never a shortage of projects to choose from and you'll get an opportunity to pick the projects you want to be part of. Raastech is run by technically strong leadership so you have the added advantage of getting constant mentorship on the career and professional challenges. Pay is on par with most of the big consulting companies along with a very good profit sharing on project basis. HR, Finance and Management is always available for any questions or issues.

Cons

No cons as such but since their projects are all over the country, you kind of miss the team bonding environment. Improve the 401k and Health benefits to provide more options

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Small but dedicated.

Feb 10, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to work with my boss to find additional contracts and had the liberty to work with technologies which were of interest. Management is very transparent, and legitimately interested in your well being.

Cons

Limited flexibility with clients and since it's a smaller company you will need to bend sometimes more to the expectations of those clients.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Small company, lots of flexibility, lots of perks

Aug 4, 2020 - Senior Principal Consultant in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the biggest perks is perhaps the 25% annual bonus. Company also drove us to be at the top of our game, and this is what separated the company (and its employees) apart from the competition. Delivery and customer satisfaction almost always came before revenue.

Cons

Everyone had to wear multiple hats at times, mostly because of the small size of the company. No real career track and rather limited back office.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews