KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Reveleer Reviews

Updated Oct 12, 2021

Found 38 of over 46 reviews

4.3
Reveleer President & Chief Executive Officer Jay R. Ackerman (no image)
Jay R. Ackerman
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Work

Oct 12, 2021 - Patient Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast pace environment, willing to work

Cons

Minimum pay, No raise, Must meet calls production number

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

The best team

Aug 30, 2021 - Intake Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full time job Training is provided Positive management Safe and pleasent work environment

Cons

It is hard to find a company with the same level of organization and people.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good product and industry, good team

Cons

Fast paced - if you are not used to fast paced environments this is not a place for you.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Interesting work. Solid culture. Focused and innovative tech vision.

Feb 18, 2021 - Product Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Reveleer is on a unique path in the healthcare market. Lean and mean culture!

Cons

Not an environment that lazy people will enjoy.

President & CEO

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the company. Yes we are on a unique path - one where we are working to disrupt / change a market that is inefficient and slow. To do that, we need to work hard, anticipate changes and drive outcomes without being asked. If you want to make a difference and lead, reach out. If you want to follow and be directed, there are fewer places in the company where that works. - jay, CEO

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

Ok

Feb 4, 2021 - Patient Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

This will always be a seasonal position and now because of COVID, this position is remote. If you don't have a computer, no worries the company will provide what you need to work. $15 an hour. 6am-2:30pm schedule

Cons

They favor who gets the most calls, even if the actual workload isn't complete. You're supposed to get the medical records, but a lot of times people just move on to the next call without really completing the work. The machines on the company end can be done and then you still forced to get records back another way. A lot of times it feels like especially once you can't get a hold of the hospital staff that you're harassing them by calling which isn't what I enjoyed at all.

President & CEO

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience at Reveleer. I can appreciate that some of our metrics may feel like not all effort or the right outcomes are valuable. We do regularly review our management systems to ensure we are doing our best at setting direction, putting one in a position to be successful and then tracking metrics for an understanding of success.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Health data entry

Nov 13, 2020 - Cusomer Service in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, professional environment, and ability to grow within the company.

Cons

Still an up and coming company so they weren't very organized.

President & CEO

Thanks for your feedback and more importantly supporting us through some of our service heavy windows. We can't succeed without people such as yourself. We know we can always do better with process and structure. We are excited to now have on-board a full-time training leader as well as excited about the improved onboarding material to ensure that all who come on-board to support our customers have the proper training and support.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Place will use you dry and let you go

Oct 7, 2020 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

The bi weekly Paychecks didn't bounce

Cons

Work 120 hours a week no break. Favortism, too much work but will NEVER get recognized due to favorites that all worked together at previous company a clique no one could have a chance in. So many dealines but no real appreciation. Too many Chiefs not enough Indians. Sad how management has NO CLUE how to talk to people! They treat you like trash. No way to advance with the favorites leading the place. The management hires FRIENDS to push away who they dont habe history with. The way they told us we messed up was rude and nit the way to learn

President & CEO

Thank you for sharing your work experience at Reveleer. It is never our expectation that someone work at the level you highlighted. We believe Reveleer employees should work hard, be challenged and also have proper time to disconnect, recharge, and rejuvenate. If you wish to share more about this experience, please email me directly. I know this year has challenged companies, executive teams, and CEO's as we have tried to take in a rapidly changing environment. We / I have tried to be transparent about the state of the business, issues being managed and potential decisions / actions. I am not perfect but i am confident we have acted consistently around a core set of operating principles. Thanks for sharing your experience. We will of course digest it and seek to do better with every single person who seeks to embark on a career with Reveleer. Sincerely, Jay (CEO)

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Beware

Oct 7, 2020 - Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule with some over time

Cons

No support from management or CEO Back stabbing no raises

President & CEO

Really sorry to hear that your experience with us was so negative. We've managed through an extraordinary year with Covid that require some difficult decisions. All of these decisions are ones that I ultimately own as CEO. We are working to solve some ambitious health care challenges and in doing so are challenging our team members. At times I'm sure it may feel chaotic. But please know that I/ we spend a lot of time trying to assess what is working, not working and how can be improve. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Sincerely, jay (CEO)

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

how hard can you work, how fast can you work

Jun 30, 2020 - Intake in Glendale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

$0.75 above min. wage. Fun work. Overtime. Nice people. Much better communication after we went remote. As time went on, Computer programs started working better too.

Cons

Lots of talk about quotas, layoffs, and a computer system that was not working completely right, most of the time. However, maybe that is the only reason they hired us at all. Cons, might be why almost everyone was a new hire. Directions kept changing everyday. They seemed to have, a program that was supposed to be doing a lot of the things we were doing, but failed.... [so the job is being converted to computer automation] and also new a big office in India Some of the team leaders were wonderful. The pain in my eyes, wrists, neck, and back - were the worst I have ever felt in my life.

1 person found this review helpful

President & CEO

Really appreciate this feedback, even when the words are hard to digest. thanks for speaking your mind. we do have an 'intake operation' that largely hires at a $15 per hour starting wage. While not attractive for you, this is attractive for others and also has turned into long term enduring positions at higher wages for others. thanks for sharing your feedback. I wish you tremendous success in future endeavors. Sincerely, Jay (CEO)

11. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company full of talent and hard working individuals

May 24, 2020 - Senior Operations Manager in Glendale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gain valuable experience - Talented family environment where everyone works hard and has a common goal.

Cons

Develop the product to stand alone in this field.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews