Revenue Management Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Scott Thomas
  1. "QA Manager"

Former Employee - IT Director in Fort Smith, AR

I worked at Revenue Management Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great place to discover healthcare remittance processing

Cons

workload was stressful at times

Advice to Management

Overall great, but more events to allow family to get to know other co-workers

Revenue Management Solutions2016-11-11
  2. "I gave them 50-60+ hrs/week of my time for MONTHS, until it injured me & now management has basically thrown me away."

Current Employee - Data Extract Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Revenue Management Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The employer paid health insurance

Cons

Overworked, unappreciated, no time for personal life, clique-based, treated like children, unprofessional & underqualified management, discriminatory treatment, little to no room for growth, data extract team excluded from most company functions & treated like trash, no annual raises, 50-60+ hours a week

Advice to Management

Treat your employees fairly, stop treating employees like children, hire qualified workers & bosses, get rid of unprofessional, rude, disrespectful leads, give raises, train your employees appropriately, stop making up rules as you go & enforcing them only on people you don't like, get rid of the power hungry lead who bullies employees

Revenue Management Solutions2019-07-02
  3. "Awesome workplace"

Pros

Awesome people to work with, very accommodating to time off, laid back work environment. Good healthcare

Cons

Needs to get better with processes and cut down on redundancy of tasks.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Great people to work with and very approachable!

Revenue Management Solutions2019-04-25
  4. "Nice place"

Current Employee - Developer in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Revenue Management Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good place to grow and develop

Cons

I cannot think of any

Revenue Management Solutions2019-02-12
  5. "Constant Chaos"

Former Employee - IT Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Revenue Management Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I tried to put N/A in this column but I had to type at least 5 words or less.

Cons

Unpredictable behavior by management. Complete disorder and confusion on a daily basis. Very long days and unreasonable expectations. I was asked to be on call 24/7.

Advice to Management

Start listening to the staff so you can keep good employees. If you don't, they will all leave like I did.

Revenue Management Solutions2017-10-11

"Learning will cost you"

Former Employee - Developer

I worked at Revenue Management Solutions full-time

Pros

You will learn a lot working here. If you put in the time to work here you will learn a tremendous amount about development (if you apply yourself).

Cons

The title says it all. RMS pays pennies. Constant promises of a "raises" is just a dangling carrot in front of their employees. Think of it as the military. Do what you're told, you're never going to change management's mind so just follow order, and do your time and get out.

Advice to Management

Stop being surprised why you have to constantly hire people, and your turnover time is so high. Only young ignorant people will take a 50+ hr a week for pennies.

Revenue Management Solutions2017-05-03

"Manager"

I worked at Revenue Management Solutions full-time

Pros

Nothing. What they tell you about the great family environment is a sham

Cons

Expect to work well beyond 40 hours without complaint. There is absolutely no training. You are basically on your own and set up for failure. When going to Management with questions they will only give excuses. They grew too fast and didn't account for it with keeping up with hiring . The software they develop is plagued with flaws. It's hard to work for an IT company when the computers are down. As far as blame...

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees. Provide employees with what they need to be successful. Get real about your supposed "culture." You only pick who feels like family and the rest are left out. Stop playing favorites.

Revenue Management Solutions2017-03-01

"A New Company with some growing pains"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

Great people, management is approachable.

Cons

Company lacks the needed structure. Lack of the basic customer service, no set standard procedures in place. Stressful environment, all employees lack learning on how to do their job therefore lacking results due to no proper training on complex jobs, and no set roles and responsibilities. Very worried about this employer, I hope they can pull through. Work Life Balance is non existent, if you like to work 60+ hours...

Advice to Management

Desperately need Lean Process Management here, re-evaluate your procedures and document procedures and update as things have changed. Last, be observant, and take action, this will eliminate the "revolving door" people might actually stay if you are more involved. It is hard, but this will make or break your company all dependent on your involvement.

Revenue Management Solutions2015-06-03