RevenueWire Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2019

3.7
RevenueWire CEO Bobbi Leach
Bobbi Leach
  1. "Nothing but love for RevenueWire"

I worked at RevenueWire

Pros

I loved my time at RevenueWire. The people and culture make it a great place to work and grow your career, and the free coffee and snacks are a nice perk (and I drink a lot of coffee!) I'd highly recommend RW to anyone.

Cons

Sometimes the coffee machine needs to be cleaned, and I have to settle for Tim Hortons coffee instead.

RevenueWire2019-04-10

"Lack of direction, in need of"

I worked at RevenueWire full-time

Pros

For the most part, the people here are all good people.

Cons

There is a real lack of direction from leadership. The company works very much in a reactive rather than a proactive approach. Communication of what is happening within is minimal/next to none.

Advice to Management

Brush up on your leadership skills. The path you are on, is a path that will continue to have you bleed top talent. Stop putting blinders up with what's actually happening and get honest with your staff. Stop leading with fear and start leading with heart.

RevenueWire2018-10-15
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Awesome Place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Victoria, BC

I have been working at RevenueWire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing People, Great work environment, free snacks, coffee and lunches, and monthly team building events make this place so good. I have worked for many different companies and i can tell you these people know how to have fun.

Cons

Snacks run out too fast.

Advice to Management

One day a week working from home would be ideal !!!

RevenueWire2018-09-11
  5. "Great place to work and grow."

I have been working at RevenueWire full-time

Pros

Great team environment with no ego, everyone is willing to lend a hand.

Cons

Snacks don't last the month.

RevenueWire2018-05-23

"Disaster"

I have been working at RevenueWire full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Snacks are occasionally made available .

Cons

The most dysfunctional group of people I have ever come across. They bring a whole new meaning to the term “organized chaos.” Management act like teenagers. They’re constantly fracturing relationships in the work place with malicious gossip and blatant favouritism. The only thing running without interruption here is the gossip mill. Everyday is a struggle to fly under the radar. Also don’t expect any praise for your... work. Ever. If you’re doing good work they say nothing. If you’re one of the favourites you can do nothing and still be beloved and invited for drinks later. Bottom line: if you didn’t get along with the mean girls in school you won’t do well here.

Advice to Management

Recognize talent when it’s right under your nose. Stop trying to control people with fear and catty gossip. People thrive in positive environments. Try creating somewhere people want to be instead of organizing the next drink function where everyone has to get plastered just to forget they despise each other.

RevenueWire2018-06-11
  7. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

I have been working at RevenueWire full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have enjoyed my time at Revenuewire. I have learned a great deal from the management team. I love my co-workers and the work/home balance is amazing.

Cons

There are no cons worth sharing.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

RevenueWire2018-05-10

"Great place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

I have been working at RevenueWire full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

RevenueWire is keen on keeping competitive in the tech world by offering amazing benefits, competitive wages and above all, easily allows us to balance work and life. We have regular team building events and the exec and management teams are always transparent in their communication. It's more than just a place to work with a bunch of coworkers - it's a family. I'd recommend RW to anyone who is driven... for success in a fast paced environment.

Cons

There are no cons worth mentioning as we work together to discuss and address issues as they arise.

RevenueWire2018-04-16

"Ship is sinking"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

I worked at RevenueWire full-time

Pros

A job in Victoria. Good people. So much potential.

Cons

A lot of layoffs, bad bets and inability to react to a shift in the space.

Advice to Management

We knew this was coming. You have (had) so many smart people working for you and so much time to reach but put all your chips in one place. Shame on you.

RevenueWire2018-04-14

"A warm welcome and a cold finish"

I worked at RevenueWire full-time

Pros

If you're on the good side of current 'leadership' life can be sweet. If not you are at best inconsequential or at worst a target. There are some really wonderful and talented people working there and the best of them see it for what it is and either try to navigate the waters until a better opportunity arises or actively seek an exit.

Cons

Lack of any sort of forthright transparency. Intentionally kept business secrets between departments as directed by the executives so departments can claim 'they just didn't know'. Sexual misconduct is dealt with as a personal issue rather than an actual problem (as listed in a previous review do NOT expect better results from the female execs as they are of the 'just deal with it' school of thought or worse, the... perpetrators). Questionable business practices are the norm.  Have described many of their own merchants in company meetings as 'some of our less clean merchants' with a wink and a nod. The atmosphere is a mix of highschool cliques and Stalinesque expectations of towing the line. Don't like how things are going and have suggestions for change? Mouth shut or leave. HR is handled with such a degree of absurd as to be a caricature example of 'how not to HR'. Expect to see positive reviews to follow as last time a negative review was posted here HR sent out an email suggesting staff write positive reviews. Out of a staff of 50-70 about 3 people wrote something.

Advice to Management

Managers, buck up and speak to the best interests of yourselves and your employees. As mentioned in another review people keep leaving and it's not because Victoria is filled with opportunity. It's because people can no longer stomach the taste of RW in their mouths or the 'too bad' looks they get when they explain where they work and what they do. Executives, give your heads a shake. Be the leaders and innovators... you claim to be or take your own advice and move on.

RevenueWire2017-04-13

"Constantly moving forward"

Current Employee - Operations in Victoria, BC

I have been working at RevenueWire full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company leads in an ever changing industry and therefore it's team needs to be proficient to do the same. I've seen this corporation take on hard decisions and do the right thing even when it means walking away from easy success. Every staff member has a voice, and should, as I for one would not work where my voice did not count. I know my direct contribution and am recognized for it. This company puts a... lot of effort into seeing people succeed and grow. And our culture is great.

Cons

There is no receptionist so staff have to answer the door, there is no coffee barista on staff - just a state of the art machine, and staff have to clean up in the kitchen rather than leave it to someone else.

Advice to Management

Hire a coffee barista?

RevenueWire2016-11-05