KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ReviewTrackers Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2021

Found 61 of over 63 reviews

4.7
ReviewTrackers Chief Executive Officer Chris Campbell (no image)
Chris Campbell
Pros
  • "Flexible and generous work-from-home & PTO policies(in 5 reviews)

• "Strong company culture, great benefits and perks, and an easy-going team(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Transportation: About a 6 block walk from the nearest train station (Clark & Lake or Grand & Milwaukee Blue Line)(in 2 reviews)

• "hard time(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Experts Growing Together

Aug 23, 2021 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Team Great Leadership Growth Opportunities Fantastic Benefits

Cons

Base salary could be higher

CEO

Thank you for sharing your employee review here on Glassdoor — I love the headline! You’re right about the amazing group of people we have working at ReviewTrackers and helping support our mission. I’m also happy that you recognize our company as one that offers plenty of growth and development opportunities. We strive to offer competitive benefits and salary, we encourage you to please bring this concern up with your manager to ensure this concern is address in a future review. If you have any additional suggestions, questions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for the great review!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review

Aug 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many pros but here are some of the more important ones: - Good work environment - Great benefits - Great office location - Friendly coworkers - Unlimited PTO

Cons

While there are not many cons pertaining to this company, here are some that could affect some people: - No tuition reimbursement - Turnover is kind of high - Training is not the best

CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your employee experience with the Glassdoor community. I appreciate the positive feedback about the work environment and workplace flexibility at ReviewTrackers: these are among our most important areas of focus as we honor our commitment to making the company a great place to work. Thanks, too, for your candid thoughts on a few aspects of your experience that didn’t quite match your expectations. Correcting these issues is something we take very seriously as we look to improve benefits and training in the future. Thanks again and best of luck in your future endeavors!

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

AE Review

Apr 15, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, young culture with a thirst for growth and improvement

Cons

None, management was excellent and benefits were sound

Recruiter

Thank you so much for your positive review of ReviewTrackers! We’re happy to hear that your time with us has been fun and a learning experience. It's great to hear you thought highly of our management and enjoyed our benefits. We are a feedback culture and have asked our team what they desire in benefits through our annual benefit's survey. We owe it to our team and culture that have made it a positive place to work. Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review. Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us – we appreciate it and will be sure to share it internally!

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and grow

Feb 26, 2021 - Senior Backend Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great place to grow, I learned so much during my time at RT - Incredible work life balance, I have only worked over 40 hours when I wanted to PoC something - Everyone in the eng org is incredibly helpful, and wants to see you succeed - My manager always made sure I was supported. - The product moves fast - we iterate and improve, and invest the time to ensure quality code. - There is no "work hard play hard" garbage, RT understands a job is a job, and pushes you to succeed without pressuring you to rot your life away at your desk.

Cons

- IC career advancement above senior engineer is a little ill-defined - Diversity is not fantastic (but I know for a fact that's being worked on)

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you so much for sharing your detailed feedback with the Glassdoor community. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on what made your employee experience a positive one. The comments about having a great work-life balance, the helpfulness of our product and engineering team, and the quality of our product reassure us that we’re on the right track. At the same time, I’m sorry to hear about the factors that impacted your decision to leave. Like all employers, we have had to navigate unprecedented challenges, and your advice offers great insight into some of the ways we should engage with employees moving forward. Thank you for bringing forward an important topic which we’ll continue to have conversations about with the team.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Superb Engineering Team & Company Culture

Jan 13, 2021 - Senior DevOps Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's difficult to fully emphasize what a fantastic place ReviewTrackers is to work at. The quality of the engineering team is the best that I've seen in my career - both in terms of technical ability, and culture. The management team knows how to strike a solid balance between directing us on the right path, while also being hands-off and trusting us to come up with, and implement, quality solutions. The engineering practices are robust, reliable, and consistent, while also moving at a rapid clip that allows you to rarely become bored of working on the same problem for too long. It checks all of the boxes, and it is hard to imagine a better team to work with.

Cons

The coffee machine broke a few times

Social Media and Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review about ReviewTrackers! We’re happy to hear that your time with us has allowed you to work with great talent, experience a positive culture, and focus on projects that kept you engaged. We especially appreciate the feedback about the management team and how they made you feel empowered in the solutions you were developing. Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us – we appreciate it and will be sure to share it internally!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing tech company to work for!

Nov 10, 2020 - Office Administrator in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong company culture, great benefits and perks, and an easy-going team.

Cons

No cons from me at this time.

Social Media and Community Manager

Thank you so much for your positive review of ReviewTrackers! It's great to hear you enjoy our perks and benefits, but also that our team and culture have made it a positive place to work. Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with room to grow

Oct 16, 2020 - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Supportive coworkers who share lots of positive feedback - Great product with expert development and product teams who solve problems fast - Dynamic company that adapts to change - RT lives its values - Excellent work/life balance. Lots of trust in employees - Effective sales training - CEO really cares about employees - New ideas welcomed - Open-door policy - Top-notch healthcare - 401k match - Remote work allowed

Cons

- More constructive criticism needs to be shared with both low-level employees and management to increase accountability - Difficult to attain quotas - Some internal processes still need to be ironed out - C-Suite lacks diversity, more women and POC needed - Many competitors in space

Social Media and Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review of ReviewTrackers! It is great to hear that you feel our team has been supportive throughout this time and has adapted to change. We also love hearing that you are passionate about our product and value our product and engineering teams' innovation. Lastly, we appreciate your honest advice about management. Moving forward, we plan to discuss the feedback internally and continue working on actionable steps to improve ReviewTrackers’ demographics. We sincerely value this feedback and you leaving this review.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

5 Star Smoke and Mirrors

Feb 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

An amazing rate of 5-star reviews here despite the insane rate of employee turnover !

Cons

How do they do it ? Magic ?

2 people found this review helpful

Recruiter

Thank you for your review, even though I do feel we have done an amazing job keeping our team growing and engaged. I acknowledge that in the past we have had our ups and down like any growing company, the fact is that our actual data shows that for the past six months that we have had less than 3% voluntary turnover. Glassdoor data says the average employee turnover about 19%, so we are currently above average employee retention. We take our employee feedback seriously as we are always looking to improve our benefits and environment. Just in the past 90 days we have improved our health insurance plans, launched several new social clubs (ie wine club), moved into a new office and offered a subsidized a gym membership for $9 a month. If you are a current employee, I would really appreciate and opportunity to discuss with you and learn how we can improve.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company, amazing people

Jan 15, 2020 - Devops Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here is amazing, everyone is super friendly and there's no shortage of events/clubs/outings to keep you busy if you choose to do so. The company pushes you to be your best self, and really set you up to succeed. Role expectations are clear as is your path within the company. You're given a lot of freedom to work as you see fit, and test out new products and ideas if they can be beneficial to the team. They don't expect you to take work home or ask for unreasonable commitments. I seriously couldn't ask for a better place to work.

Cons

Recruiters start blowing up your inbox when they see you work here :)

VP Product

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with the Glassdoor community. I'm humbled by your description of ReviewTrackers as a great place to work, and I also couldn't agree more about the type of people that we have on our team. We have a very special group of people and we work hard to keep that momentum and energy in our office. Again, thanks for taking the time to talk about your employee experience at ReviewTrackers!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the Top Companies to Work at

Jan 14, 2020 - Backend Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

ReviewTrackers is a company that actually cares about its employees rather than just saying it does. Since day one, I have been actively accepted into an awesome work culture with countless groups to join. The CEO/Founder has a clear dream of where he wants the business to go and keeps business operations transparent. He does not let outside sources completely dictate the products ReviewTrackers creates and only makes data-driven decisions. Probably most important is the fact upper management is supportive, positive, competent and engaging. Upper management at any company can make or break moral. Here, they do everything they can to create a positive environment.

Cons

No cons as of now.

CEO

Thanks so much for sharing your employee experience with the Glassdoor community. I appreciate your feedback about the leadership team and upper management; we have been working hard to foster a transparent, open, and development-focused work environment, so I was pleased to read your comments. I'm grateful for everything that you do and I'm excited to see the engineering team continue to grow and accomplish big things. Again, thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Reviews