- big (from Russian prospective) company
- constant new projects started by owner
- a lot of functions are initiated and operated by the owner of the company and that changes plans of the management too sharply
- very hierarchical
- dislikes responsibility and initiative taken at lower levels
- lack of support for newcomers, rather 'obey or die' approach
Advice to Management
Restructure and make the roles distribution between the owner and ceo more transparent
Devise open and explicit strategy
Let your employees open their mouthes and listen to the feedback
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?