KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Revolut

Is this your company?

Revolut

Add a Review

Revolut Employee Reviews about "stock options"

Updated Dec 7, 2021

Found 650 of over 690 reviews

3.7
Revolut Founder and CEO Nikolay Storonsky
Nikolay Storonsky
Pros
  • "I have learnt more in my time at Revolut than at any other company(in 50 reviews)

• "Revolut is a fast-paced organisation, with a lot of fun and clever people(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There is poor work life balance(in 69 reviews)

• "I can't say I've come across any real negatives so far, but just a caveat that Revolut is not for everyone(in 53 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Revolut

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "stock options"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

great company and culture

Nov 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

lots of opportunities to grow

Cons

management seems to lack experience

Employer Brand Manager

Hi there! Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience at Revolut and providing us with a feedback so we can become even a better workplace. We wish you all the best!

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Work as business analyst

Nov 14, 2021 - Business Analyst in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, Good schedule, Work-life balance

Cons

Bad HR, Paid late salaries

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible Ideologies

Mar 2, 2021 - Senior Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Worked with smart and passionate people, a bunch of GO GET EMS & DOERS! -Had really reliable team members, everyone was easy to collaborate with. -Recruiting teams were able to get tools or whatever they needed without a huge budget restriction.

Cons

-The executive leadership team at HQ are deep into the weeds with recruiting and building culture and they shouldn't be because they are really bad at it. -This company doesn't give an autonomy and accountability to the people they hire. -One of the leadership team members admitted that he doesn't like to hire women for leadership roles because they are wired differently. It's ironic because without any woman in the leadership team, they seem to lack a whole lot of emotional intelligence, which in studies it is proven that women have this edge over men. -What boggles my mind is that this executive has been blatantly misogynistic since he's been hired and hasn't suffered any repercussions from the things he says (to women on Slack), in fact, he's been promoted!

71 people found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Hi there, thank you for telling us about your experience. We see that you were a Recruiter, so thank you for helping build our team. We're glad that you enjoyed the team you were part of. As you highlight we take recruiting seriously - right from the top of the company. We want to make very clear thta Revolut is an equal opportunities employer and that we are keen to increase the diversity of our leadership. We are proud to have more than 80 nationalities in our workforce and we have targets to improve the proportion of women in our leadership and a “Women in Leadership” programme to try to accelerate progress in this area. Any allegation of misogyny would be investigated and acted on. Again, thank you for your contributions to our teams. We wish you the best in your next role.

4. 4.0

Great benefits

Oct 11, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

22 days of PTO and generous amounts of money that you can allocate to benefits on a monthly basis. This is a European company that takes employee wellness seriously.

Cons

They're just starting out in the USA, so sales may take some time before becoming a significant part of salary.

Employer Brand Manager

HI! Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We want our Revoluters to do their best work with us, so thank you for recognising the benefits and rewards that we have worked so hard to make happen. Wishing you very best!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

good company

Oct 27, 2021 - Recruiter in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, Good company, New

Cons

kpis are mess, no clear arrangments in terms of salary

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing work experience in a fast growing company

Oct 14, 2021 - Enterprise Risk Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

A fast paced work environment that fosters both personal and professional growth as well as exposure to some of the industries most accomplished individuals.

Cons

none have been identified at this time.

Employer Brand Manager

Hi there! We're so encouraged to hear about your positive experience. Revolut prides itself on hiring A-players with the drive to make a real change, and we're glad you've found that to be true. Thanks for sharing — we wish you the very best!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company

Sep 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting area to work in

Cons

Everything was abs perfect during my time.

8. 5.0

Very good

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

carrier progression manager working culture team members company parties company rewards

Cons

sometimes to much work if you want to meet all your KPI's but its in general manageable

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company

Jul 22, 2021 - Junior Account Executive in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, great benefits, just entered US market so great growth potential.

Cons

Cold calls, work from home so less team interaction.

2 people found this review helpful

Employer Brand Manager

Hi! Thank you for leaving us a review! Our presence in the US is new compared to other markets, but we have big things planned, so it is great to have you on board! We introduced hybrid working so you can work from home or the office as it suits you in response to employee choice. We wish you the best!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not for the faint of heart or lazy

Oct 15, 2020 - Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

They issue stock options like they do not have a limited supply Bleeding edge technology with lightning fast development and deployment Remote work preferred Small team where everyone contributes Unlimited Possibilities

Cons

Name recognition isn't that of Facebook or Amazon, being a European Borderless Bank, very few people in the US have heard of Revolut. Job Titles are under the European naming convention so their seniority and scope may be deceiving to the casual passersby. Subsequently the salary should be higher, it's not awful but everyone wants to be paid more. Especially considering start-ups where everyone is wearing multiple hats doing multiple jobs. Hiring Process seems excessive and the job descriptions may not be accurate.

4 people found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate you taking the time!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 650 Reviews