KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Most of the people are only receiving 3 or 5% which is basically nothing as overall the salaries are low.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Pay is low compared to others in the market and pay reviews need addressing.(in 9 reviews)
  • "A lot is expected from you and the hours are long.(in 4 reviews)
  • "No career progression(in 3 reviews)
  • "i.e. little bonuses or smth else)(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

Great care for the employees

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Plovdiv
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management really takes care for the employee's wellbeing. Everyone is really supportive and helpful.

Cons

Pay levels are not top of the market, but not bad either.

2. 5.0

Great Culture

May 18, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, amazing work/life balance, supportive team and management, amazing benefits, good PTO, informative training programs

Cons

Nothing negative to say about the company

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Great company

Feb 15, 2022 - Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, nice and clean place

Cons

No one in the office, more collaboration need

Reward Gateway Response

Hi it's Doug here. A nice and clean place? Really? Is that all you've got 😀 I hope that your experience is a bit more fulsome than that but if you are a person of few words I appreciate that too. Getting back to the office for more face-to-face collaboration is important and a priority for us, but getting back safely is our first priority. We have adopted a Together First approach to the office which encourages time together, even as we celebrate Flexible Working as a valuable piece to our culture and environment. Hopefully as we start wandering back into the offices in more numbers you will have more positive experiences, or productive feedback to share. All the best and keep Speaking Up

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Truly Lives Out It's Core Values

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Core values are exemplified by leadership and employees Very accepting, family-like culture Nice office, choice to work from home is nice

Cons

Commonly shared opinions among employees can be hard to speak against without minor discrimination

Reward Gateway Response

Hi it's Doug here. Sorry for the delay in replying but thank you for your review. Obviously, I am heartened by your positive statements, but the "Con" is a bit disconcerting. As you are aware we have a core value of Speak Up and if you are feeling that a contrary opinion may impact your ability to thrive, that is a concern. I am going to include your comment in one of my upcoming blogs so that people can consider your view, and hopefully, our people will collectively remember the importance of open-mindedness. Of course, if one's contrary opinion could have a direct negative impact on others (anti-vaccination views come to mind) then a broader discussion might be warranted, but as a general rule we value and wish to embrace a diversity of opinions. Thanks again for your post and I hope RG continues to be a positive experience for you. Cheers!

5. 5.0

Perfect Combo of Smart, Friendly Employees and Outstanding Company Culture

Jan 20, 2021 - Email Marketing Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

After working for Reward Gateway for just over a full year (not to mention through this global pandemic), I can wholeheartedly say it has been an incredibly gratifying experience. Not only do I enjoy my role and the wide variety of projects I've worked on, there is ample opportunity to learn, grow and build a career at this organization. My coworkers (across the United States, United Kingdom, Bulgaria and Australia) are warm, hard-working, capable people who live and breathe the company's mission and values – and our Leadership Team and HR department have taken such good care of all of us this past year, despite the unprecedented challenging circumstances. Transitioning to working remotely has also been relatively seamless, and the company culture has remained strong. Despite the distance, employees are engaged and work hard to maintain genuine relationships with each other and our clients,. It's also worth noting that our company benefits are topnotch, compensation is fair, and the office itself (specifically, Boston) has a lovely view of the Common. Most importantly, working at RG, I was quickly able to see and feel the impact I've had on the business; work here and you will not be just some cog in a wheel.

Cons

Maybe I'm still in a really long honeymoon phase? But I have no 'cons' to speak of.

Reward Gateway Response

Hi, it's Doug here. First of all, thank you for submitting a review. Good, bad, or ugly we welcome feedback. Secondly, wow! You certainly have experienced the best of RG and I am truly gratified. I am particularly pleased to hear that you feel Reward Gateway is a place to learn and grow your career. We have a lot of growth ahead of us and I hope that you'll continue to contribute to that and that RG continues to demonstrate its commitment to Making the World a Better Place to Work for you.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Truly takes care of their employees

Nov 24, 2020 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, culture, flexible working, recognition

Cons

A lot of fast paced change

Reward Gateway Response

Hi, it’s Doug here. You are truly a person of few words but I am pleased by and appreciative of your feedback. We will keep working to maintain those elements of the culture and business that you consider “pros”, but I am sorry to say that at RG you can expect more of the same of your “cons”. We are a competitive business in a competitive industry with a Mission that requires constant attention (and sometimes change) to our products and to the way in which we Delight the Customers. I hope we can continue to count on you to add to our culture and to advance our Mission. Thank you again for the review.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Team, Great Perks, Transparent Leadership

Sep 27, 2020 - Implementation Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Offices and amenities are great, diverse team that recognizes each other's work

Cons

Workload can be stressful; working across different teams and time zones can be a challenge

Reward Gateway Response

Hi, it's Doug here. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. You've obviously been around RG long enough to see how we operate and treat each other so I am happy to be on the positive side of your feedback. As for workload, a fast-growing business with operations in 4 countries and 17 hrs difference in time zones and a culture of ownership can certainly stretch people's limits so we try to stress the importance of personal time and wellbeing as best we can. I would welcome any suggestions you might have to reduce our people's stress even more. Thank you again for your feedback. Keep up the good work and keep Speaking Up.

8. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working here has been the worst experience of my life.

Sep 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The severance package for an inevitable layoff prior to collecting UE off is a pretty nice touch. Definitely makes up for the horrific experience that is working here.

Cons

Favoritism. Pretend-inclusive. Nothing but cons working for this company. This is a dead-end job. You will never get promoted. Your work will never be noticed. It's all a hoax.

2 people found this review helpful

Reward Gateway Response

Hi, it's Doug here. I assume you have now left Reward Gateway and I genuinely hope that you have found a profession and a business where you can achieve your career objectives. To be honest, nothing that you say rings true to me, but I won't deny your feelings or experience and can only say that I am sorry that Reward Gateway and you were not a good fit. We have made some changes to our successful US business over the years and perhaps you were caught up with this, but regardless of the changes, I know that we have been fair and honest with our people and have supported them as much as possible when they have left us. If you would like to drop me a note with specific suggestions I would welcome your guidance. RG is not perfect, but our Glassdoor scores, internal NPS of over 60, and other 3rd party awards like our annual GPTW rankings run counter to your sentiments. We constantly challenge ourselves to be better and solicit feedback under our Speak Up value, but this review provides little to work with. We will continue to get listen, and RG and I wish you much success in the future.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee

Amazing philosophy, Good product, Marginal execution

Jun 25, 2020 - Employee Engagement Consultant in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The US employees truly believe in the values and attempt to live them out in the work environment, the products are solid (though no true go to market strategy and not well-positioned which leads to low win-rates and a sales wasting time chasing every deal, every account rather than targeted execution, good benefits outside of basic healthcare coverage- which is too costly to participate in.

Cons

Constantly shifting strategy; little guidance, direction, or involvement by Sr. Leadership team, vague in detail yet passionate delivery of promises that "this time we have it right" and "we are committed to this leader/ this change" which has resulted in underlying skepticism by employees who hold their breath (tongue) till the next round of changes (terminations) are rolled out. We are all hoping this time, we actually do have it right!

2 people found this review helpful

Reward Gateway Response

Hi, it's Doug here. First of all, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. You've pointed out the challenges we have had in replicating our global success in the US as quickly as we have hoped, and I want you to know I share your frustration and take responsibility for that. I agree with you that our product is strong and with a global NPS of 54 for service and 89 for implementation most of our 1,800 plus clients would agree, but we have adjusted our US go to market strategy and management personnel more than I would like. I am sorry that your experience with the business was clouded with strategic changes, but I hope you were able to see the value of engagement and culture that we promote and try to live ourselves each day and that you can take those learnings to your next opportunity. I would like to believe that senior leadership and I are close to and aware of our opportunities and challenges in all of our markets, and we are open to criticism and change where necessary, but I will take your words to heart and redouble my own efforts to remain close to our people in the US and elsewhere. We will, in fact, continue to make changes until we "have it right", but recent growth and client adoption of our engagement and recognition solutions give me confidence that we are on the right track. Best wishes to you in all future endeavors and thank you again for the review.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just the Best

Feb 11, 2020 - Sales Consultant in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome, engaging supportive team that lives and breathes its mission day in and day out. We're encouraged to speak up, the environment is laterally supportive, and each and every one of us is working to make the world the best place to work.

Cons

Nothing at all comes to mind, this is where you work to get

1 person found this review helpful

Reward Gateway Response

Hi, it's Doug here. Thanks for your review. It's nice to hear that your experience at RG has been a positive one so far. We do try hard to press our Mission and I see that you are taking it one step further by seeking to make the world the best and not just better...I love ambition. Keep speaking up and letting us know where we can be better. Thank you again.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 204 Reviews
</>Embed

Reward Gateway Reviews FAQs

Reward Gateway has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 208 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Reward Gateway to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Reward Gateway employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Reward Gateway. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

95% of Reward Gateway employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Reward Gateway 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Reward Gateway to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Reward Gateway Job Seekers