KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Reynolds Consumer Products Reviews

Updated May 9, 2022

Found 153 of over 169 reviews

3.7
Reynolds Consumer Products President & CEO Lance Mitchell (no image)
Lance Mitchell

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "long hours and required to work every other weekend(in 7 reviews)
  • "Difficult culture.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Management style and lack of leadership(in 7 reviews)
  • "Management is back stabbing, inconsistent and unfair.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Lack of team work, you are on an island of your own, managers come and go like you change your socks, constant turnover, low pay for the amount of hours worked, there is no support on any levels and you the employees still left are wonder when the RIF is coming.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Reynolds Consumer Products and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great place

Dec 11, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

People and team Future is bright

Cons

Slow to change Turn over and staffing

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We believe our people are awesome as well, and we are excited about the future of the company!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

May 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to work in some of the BUs that Reynolds makes up. Great management great support and overall great job

Cons

Small amount of holidays off

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

Apr 12, 2022 - Functional Manager in Lake Forest, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong leadership. Advancement and growth focused.

Cons

Death by meetings. Usually management bites off more than they can chew when it comes to projects.

2 people found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any concerns regarding the number of meetings you are attending, or your workload in general, please discuss with your manager or Human Resources.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love Working at this Company

Mar 22, 2022 - IT Manager in Lake Forest, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

RCP is a fantastic place to work. Upper management and C Suite are down-to-Earth. Your work matters and you see it’s effects. The people are amazing. It’s not a toxic work environment. Pay and benefits are excellent.

Cons

There is a heavy workload. Sometimes timelines are unreasonable.

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and for your endorsement of RCP as a fantastic place to work. We feel our people are pretty amazing too!

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A place to get experience, not stay

Apr 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Strong engineering/maintenance department during tenure -good benefits -progressive culture - IE automation focused -freebies during holidays/company store access -wasn't micromanaged -willingness to spend money

Cons

-Typical upper management doing bare minimum and playing favorites -average pay -Plants runs too lean -money spent unwisely -production focus

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We encourage any employees with concerns on how our plants are run to discuss with management.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

They may wrong you.

Apr 7, 2022 - Material Handler
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meet new friends, have nice checks, its enjoyable if your naturally quick.

Cons

Due to their agenda, they may wrong you to bring someone else in. I was let go purposely because I did great and they lied to get me out the door.

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We would encourage any employee who feels they have been "wronged" to discuss the situation with their manager or Human Resources Representative.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Solid Company

Mar 10, 2022 - Director, Supply Chain Management in Lake Forest, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well run organization, great management

Cons

Long hours, turnover, salary needs

Human Resources Director & Talent Management

At Reynolds Consumer Products, we work hard to create an environment that exemplifies excellence. Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to know that we are on the right track!

8. 1.0

Run!

Mar 15, 2022 - Machine Operator in Jacksonville, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The actual job isn't overly difficult and most people on shift are okay to be around

Cons

Management sucks! They couldn't get out of their own way if their life depended on it! They talk down to you. They don't bother to even try to learn your name. They just want to blame everyone else but themselves in why no one wants to work there. Good luck to ya.

Human Resources Director & Talent Management

At Reynolds Consumer Products, we value the opinion of our employees. We encourage you to reach out to your supervisor or Human Resources team to discuss your concerns.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Quality products and quality people

Feb 10, 2022 - International Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is looking for people care

Cons

Work overload due to business expansion

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about finding people who take pride in their work! We encourage all employees to discuss any work load concerns with their supervisor or Human Resource Manager.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee

In need of long term vision and industry alignment

Dec 9, 2021 - Senior Brand Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

*People are great - friendly and welcoming *Pay is great for the work that is being done *Work life balance is possible *Ability to explore various areas of the business

Cons

*No Long Term Incentive (LTI) which is common for this level *CEO only focuses on injury at the plant level and never discusses the future of the company during Town Halls *Offices are archaic and in need of a redesign to create a modernized workplace *There is no performance results shared across the company under the guise of “we need to be careful because we’re a public company”. *No real focus on career development for marketing professionals. Not a traditional brand marketing organization

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our “Safety First” culture and consider the safety of our employees to be our number one priority. We recently rolled out Talent Development Profiles for salaried employees- this is a great tool for you to use to discuss your career goals during the next quarterly Feedback Session.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Reviews

Reynolds Consumer Products Reviews FAQs

Reynolds Consumer Products has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 169 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Reynolds Consumer Products to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Reynolds Consumer Products employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Reynolds Consumer Products. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

60% of Reynolds Consumer Products employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Reynolds Consumer Products 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Reynolds Consumer Products to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Reynolds Consumer Products Job Seekers