KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Reynolds Consumer Products

Engaged Employer

Reynolds Consumer Products

Add a Review

Reynolds Consumer Products Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Apr 29, 2020

Found 6 of over 131 reviews

3.8
Reynolds Consumer Products President & CEO Lance Mitchell (no image)
Lance Mitchell
Pros
  • "Good pay, good co-workers, good management(in 12 reviews)

• "Good benefits and great work-life balance(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "swing shifts(in 6 reviews)

• "not seen as an issue because someone always finds a way to get it done - usually through long hours and overtime and cutting corners(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent

May 22, 2019 - Claims Analyst in Lake Forest, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Most people are more than willing to help with whatever you need. 401k match is excellent (6%). Work life balance is great.

Cons

Management doesn't have priorities straight nor are they clearly communicated down the chain. PTO is not competitive. Salary is not competitive. No where to grow your career.

3 people found this review helpful

Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for leaving a response as we appreciate your feedback. Reynolds Consumer Products offers competitive salary and benefits including a robust talent management program that includes Learning & Development, Mentorship and regular Feedback Sessions with the manager which provide employees an opportunity to grow and advance in their careers. We also have an open door communication policy so any questions or concerns should be addressed with your manager or local HR team.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and culture

Apr 29, 2020 - Brand Manager in Lake Forest, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong focus on safety, family and work life balance.

Cons

Career advancement can be slow and somewhat limited

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent pay, poor management

Jan 28, 2020 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company paid fairly well, benefits were average in industry. Work/life balance was okay

Cons

Inability to develop talent and promote well from within leads to stagnancy and resentment.

Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for leaving a review. We value your feedback. Reynolds Consumer Products offers competitive benefits as well as a comprehensive talent management program. We encourage our employees to grow in their careers and pride ourselves in best in class promotion rates for our internal talent.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sr IT Manager

Aug 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great IT Team that is passionate about there jobs. The CIO is passionate and easily approachable. Good benefits and great work-life balance.

Cons

A lot of areas require the process improvements

Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Reynolds Consumer Products. Our employees play a major role in the success of our company and we strive to keep our employees professionally challenged by providing opportunities for work life balance along with a comprehensive benefits package.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, good products

Jun 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people here. Good work/life balance. Being a privately held company means there is ability to move quickly and take some risks.

Cons

Smaller company so limited room for career development at a certain point in your career. Commute is long if you live in downtown Chicago.

Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to see that you had an overall positive work experience. At Reynolds Consumer Products, we pride ourselves on the internal growth opportunities that many of our employees have experienced. We offer exceptional stretch and rotational assignments to help our employees grow and develop in their career and we pride ourselves on the internal growth opportunities that many of our employees have experienced.

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Brand Equity, terrible management

Aug 1, 2015 -  in Lake Forest, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many very talented employees here. Good brand equity, good benefits, and good work-life balance.

Cons

There are several senior managers that either don't know what they are doing or are too lazy to actually do it and want to keep their 9-5 hours and don't work anymore. This is not realistic in a company that is struggling and have declining sales.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews