KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "You work with some really great people that are there to help you where ever they can.(in 143 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and 401 K.(in 111 reviews)
  • "Proactive and good training provided(in 68 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers who are there to help you learn all the ins and outs of the job.(in 55 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours are nice for someone working while in college(in 31 reviews)
Cons
  • "Most people are in and out do to the low pay and never ending repetative work.(in 158 reviews)
  • "Bad management is protected by friends and family higher on the food chain.(in 133 reviews)
  • "starting salary is low but it picks up with time(in 65 reviews)
  • "Not much information coming down from upper management.(in 49 reviews)
  • "evaluation reflecting answers with nothing better than 'satisfactory' so that no raise can be justified.(in 32 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Reynolds and Reynolds and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years
    Featured Review

Reynolds and Reynolds is Hands-Down Best Company I've Ever Worked for

May 5, 2022 - Director
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

- promotes from within where possible - flexible work/life balance - tenured executive management team - cares about their employees

Cons

I really can't say there are any negatives that stand out. I never dread coming to work.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Reynolds and Reynolds Response

The Reynolds and Reynolds Company

Thank you so much for your kind words, and dedication to the company! We feel we've made some positive changes in the past few years, and are thrilled others agree.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Environment

May 31, 2022 - E-learning Assistant in Houston, TX
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing community and very supportive.

Cons

No paid time off for part-timers

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0