KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 46 of over 813 reviews

3.6
Richemont Group CEO Jerome Lambert
Jerome Lambert

What people are saying about Richemont

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Richemont and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Feb 4, 2022 - Technical SAP Consultant in Meyrin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Latest technologies Atmosphere is friendly and positive Comfortable office Lots of social events and entertainment

Cons

Office is away in the industrial zone, but with a good transport connection, canteen and parking Lower level of salary than market

Employer Branding Manager

We are pleased to see that you feel Richemont is an great place to work. Our ambition is to nurture all our Maisons and businesses to enable them to grow and innovate while staying true to their heritage and distinctive aesthetic. We will continue to encourage an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset among our colleagues, fostering a collaborative and inclusive working environment where talent thrives, and sustainability is embedded across our culture and operations.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

great place to work

Jul 20, 2022 - Intern in Geneva
    Business Outlook

Pros

good management flexibility during covid

Cons

lots of office politics no internal opportunity

3. 3.0
    Current Employee

Sales coordinator feedback

May 26, 2022 - Sales Coordinator in Geneva
    Business Outlook

Pros

good workplace, friendly team, discount on group's products.

Cons

it's hard to move inside the group. Negotiating about salary or bonus is very hard.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

A collection of SME

Mar 25, 2022 - Sales Manager in Geneva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable work environment Good benefits Good longterm career opportunities

Cons

Nepotism is the backbone of the company top-management career ladder

Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you appreciated our work environment, benefits and the career opportunities which we offer our colleagues. Nevertheless, we hope you shared your frustrations regarding the top management with your local teams, as we aim to build a people-centric Group with leaders that develop their teams by embracing regular feedback.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Not what I expected

Feb 7, 2022 - Supply Chain Manager in Meyrin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great office space, canteen, auditorium and discounted products at the boutique.

Cons

Disjointed brands. Slow response time

Employer Branding Manager

We are pleased to see that you enjoyed the work environment that we offer. We strive to make work spaces based on what is valued by you and your colleagues and allows you to do your best work.

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Not interesting anymore

Oct 20, 2021 - IT Manager in Geneva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workload and Salary are ok

Cons

In the past 4 years, everything became a lot worse: - We moved from a nice location (Versoix) to an ugly location (Meyrin) - The office in the new location is a chaotic shack - The new CIO is completely disconnected from reality, has no clue what is going on, only cares about the "agile" methodology and a few associated buzzwords - There is no sense of direction/strategy - Projects are progressively becoming pure and dull maintenance - We see a lot of unmotivated colleagues, from senior managers to junior consultants

1 person found this review helpful

Employer Branding Manager

We are sorry to hear your comments about the changes we are making in our company. We appreciate that any transformation is not an easy process, especially when a change of the ways of working is involved. Please be ensured that our aim is to support you and your colleagues during this process. Latest and ongoing changes are based on our strong belief that this transformation will be of benefit to the teams, the Business and the Group. Please do speak with your manager or with HR about your concerns. It’s a journey that we are undertaking together.

7. 5.0
    Current Intern

Amazing work place

Sep 22, 2021 - Intern in Geneva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Leadership Good Colleagues Never stop learning

Cons

I cannot see some cons

Employer Branding Manager

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy working at Richemont. We are all on a journey together, and it is our aim to make sure that you feel you have the people to turn to, and the tools to reach your maximum potential. We also feel that a culture of giving and receiving feedback is key to helping you understand your strengths, and how to best use them.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place for work

Sep 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Geneva
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, perks, colleagues and interesting projects

Cons

still too much politics in decisions

Employer Branding Manager

We are glad that you enjoy our work environment and the benefits we offer. We strive to make them competitive in the marketplace, and we develop them based on what is valued by you and your colleagues. It’s all part of celebrating the commitment and passion that you bring to your role!

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Unique experience, huge professional springboard

Aug 19, 2021 - Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Intern in Bellevue
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Richemont for 6 months as an intern, which felt more like a real job more than an internship. I was considered as a full collaborator, with a lot of responsibilities. I loved it especially for the corporate environment and what the group is putting in place for the people, many advantages and kindness from everyone since day 1. The most impressive thing is the longevity of the people there that I got to experience. I was preparing to apply to new positions after 4 months in order to grow in the group in another Maison, I applied to another internship and the team really believed in me, with the support of my manager and I got a permanent full-time position. This is an incredible environment to grow in. I strongly recommend working for this amazing group.

Cons

During Covid, the HQ was closed and we had to work from home. Everything was well executed and well prepared, but I did not get to enjoy that much of the amazing HQ. Because of the amount of work we had, sometimes we are only going to the surface of some projects by being on too many ones. There is still a bit of hierarchy that is changing.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

transition period

May 28, 2021 - IT Operations Senior Analyst in Geneva
    Business Outlook

Pros

compensation in IT is generally above-market, with respect to the Geneva area

Cons

several changes are taking place in IT, the outcome is still unclear

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews