Cover image for Richemont

Found 502 of over 870 reviews

3.8
Richemont Group CEO Jerome Lambert
Jerome Lambert

What people are saying about Richemont

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management, contradictory demands, performance is not the criterion for the success of the position(in 32 reviews)
  • "low salary and little bit of tense atmosphere(in 25 reviews)
  • "no training and you either sink or swim(in 10 reviews)
  • "Way too much politics at every level(in 5 reviews)
  • "Company culture is highly sociable but lower solidarity, with silos and politics impacting on effectiveness(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Richemont and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Very good company

Aug 2, 2022 - Senior HRBP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation, team and development options

Cons

all very good, sometimes the relations with some people

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Benefits

Nov 7, 2022 - Stylist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing employee benefits and great discounts included while working at the company.

Cons

Depending on which brand you work for, hours can be a lot especially after paid hour, working from your phone.

3. Join the Richemont team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Benefits

Oct 26, 2022 - Industrial Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, perks, loyalty to employees

Cons

Not very modern in terms of thinking.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Oct 24, 2022 - Brand Ambassador in Grand Prairie, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and supportive management

Cons

Work life balance is tricky

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

10/10

Oct 4, 2022 - Brand Ambassador
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many companies to work for and excellent environment

Cons

It depends on what branch you work for

Richemont Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us. We are glad that you appreciate our work environment. At Richemont, we will always strive to foster a culture of entrepreneurship, respect and courage, underpinned by an ‘esprit de corps’. Success is achieved together, in an ethical and sustainable manner, with emphasis placed on the camaraderie between colleagues, and the fun that each derives along the way.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ad

Sep 17, 2022 - Ops Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many Strong brands in their portfolio

Cons

All brands not treated equally

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Mixed

Aug 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Benefits are good. Great Co-workers

Cons

Management is old-school, needs to be more modern thinking. Need younger, more diverse people at the top rather than middle aged white men. Pay for existing employees does not grow with increased job responsibilities and work load or cost of living.

Continue reading

Richemont Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. It is wonderful to hear this type of feedback from our employees with such vast experience! We're sorry to hear that your experience with diversity and inclusion at Richemont did not live up to your expectations. Our Group understands that our wealth lies in the differences that make each of us unique, in our collective desire to belong and collaborate, and in providing everyone with an equal opportunity to succeed. Your feedback is heavily taken into consideration. Thank you.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great benefits, poor leadership

Oct 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits and nice perks

Cons

poor management, a lot of favouritism

Richemont Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us! We are sorry to hear that you felt your experience with our management was not up to your expectations. Our aim is to build strong, people-centric leaders that develop their teams. That’s why we embrace a culture of regular feedback and people development, so we can learn from reviews like this. On the other hand, we are delighted that you enjoy the benefits we offer. We strive to make them competitive in the marketplace, and we develop them based on what is valued by you and your colleagues. It’s all part of celebrating the commitment and passion that you bring to your role!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great group

Aug 3, 2022 - Regional Director in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, great organization, beautiful brands

Cons

Salary are lower than other brands

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nice work environment

Jul 27, 2022 - Gift Wrapper in Grand Prairie, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning to wrap the gifts

Cons

Its very very very dusty

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 10 of 502 Reviews
</>Embed

Richemont Reviews FAQs

Richemont has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 870 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Richemont to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Richemont employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Richemont. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

72% of Richemont employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Richemont 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Richemont to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Richemont Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Richemont? Share Your Experiences

Richemont logo

Affiliated Companies

Richemont Careers

Cover image for Richemont

With some 35,000 colleagues around the world, Richemont is the owner of prestigious Maisons, recognised for their excellence in jewellery,...More

• Our World
  • Why Join Us

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

348 days ago

Richemont has been recognised for its leadership in corporate sustainability by global environmental non-profit CDP, securing a place on its ‘A List’ for tackling climate change. Matthew Kilgarriff, Group CSR Director, commented: “We are very proud to have been upgraded from A- to A by CDP, an organisation widely recognised as the gold standard of corporate environmental transparency. This is a tribute to all my colleagues at Richemont for engaging effectively to enable progress towards our Sciences Based Targets (SBT), which were validated by the Science-Based Target initiative in September, to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in line with the 2015 Paris Agreement. We believe that our SBTs provide us with a clearly defined pathway to help us reduce our impact on climate change, while future-proofing our business for greener growth”. A detailed and independent methodology is used by CDP to assess companies, allocating a score of A to D - based on the comprehensiveness of disclosure, awareness and management of environmental risks and demonstration of best practices associated with
Shared image - Richemont on LinkedIn: #Richemont #WeCraftTheFuture
Richemont on LinkedIn: #Richemont #WeCraftTheFuture
www.linkedin.com

348 days ago

Company News
WORLD’S BEST EMPLOYERS 2021 At Richemont we are proud to be ranked #113 out of #750 companies in Forbes ranking of the world’s best employers! To determine the ranking, Forbes partnered up with Statista to survey 150.000 employees from 58 different countries worldwide. evaluation was based on respondents’ willingness to recommend employer brands and their satisfaction with different work-related statements. We thank our employees for their vote of confidence.
Shared image - Richemont on LinkedIn: #Richemont #WeCraftTheFuture #Forbes
Richemont on LinkedIn: #Richemont #WeCraftTheFuture #Forbes
www.linkedin.com

Richemont Photos

+ Add Photo
Richemont photo of: Offices at Richemont North America
Richemont photo of: Open spaces to collaborate at our offices
Richemont photo of: Conference room
Richemont photo of: Dallas: Where collaboration and community thrive
Richemont photo of: One of our Dallas offices, where we cultivate our clients through customer service support
Richemont photo of: Each of our locations spends a day supporting local communities and organizations
Richemont photo of: The Shelton team working out together and supporting a cause

Expert Career Advice

LVMH

4.0

1,466 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 870 Richemont reviews submitted anonymously by Richemont employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Richemont is right for you.