Cover image for RidgeStone Capital

4.7
91% Recommend to a Friend

Found 5 of over 20 reviews

4.7

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

10d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

7 Comments

Finance

111.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=RidgeStone Capital~4762313
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Marketing Experience with Large Clients and Great Pay

Sep 5, 2022 - Marketing Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The Pay - The People - Getting to work with large-scale companies and enterprises - Positive Work Culture

Cons

Looking to go full time ASAP

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

We appreciate the marketing work that you've provided. As we continue to grow, more windows of opportunities open at RidgeStone Capital.

2. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great experience with career opportunities

Sep 1, 2022 - Intern for Financial Services in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and enthusiastic work culture that is easy going but goal oriented. As an intern I felt valued and any questions I had were answered and I was shown how to do.

Cons

No real con other than it was an internship and I wasn't able to commit full time after.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

The training provided at RidgeStone Capital is some of the best in the industry. We believe promoting from within attributes to some of our success

3. Join the RidgeStone Capital team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great place

Jun 12, 2022 - Trainee in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is motivated to be here

Cons

There is nothing to complain about

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

We're happy to have you in the training class. It's a great starting place to get your feet wet in this industry. The training is consistent and we look forward to seeing you grow.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work. Best in the industry.

Jan 27, 2022 - Finance Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked for most of the competitors, and RSC by far has the best operations team I’ve ever seen. They also have a beautiful office to boot. Great culture. Everyone is happy, helpful and friendly. Which is hard to find nowadays. I only left because I went back to school to obtain my phd.

Cons

It takes 2-3 months to start making big money.

2 people found this review helpful

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Thank you for the GREAT review! We strive hard and far to keep our operations top notch. Having a nice office makes one excited to come to work. You've been a tremendous rep! You will always have a home with us and be a part of our family.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Terrible

Mar 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you get a fat deal to fund, then sure it's fun. But they rarely come in unless you have vendor relations already.

Cons

They are a high risk, 3rd party lender that gives out high interest rate loans/financing. People come here to get a loan because they have trouble getting approved elsewhere. Even if someone has good credit, they still get a bad rate. -$13.50 base pay for starters...come on this is California -coldcalling customers, vendors and CFO'S! . None of them take us because they already have big banks financing them and people like us give terrible rates and ask for RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DOWN PAYMENTS -Coldcalling EVERYDAY unless you have vendors to rely on to bring you financing applications -Each deal is not good at all and customers who actually go through only do it because they are in dire need. Requesting $10k to pay back $18k? Lol -must fund 5 deals before moving to the next stage... good luck with that with these rates or if the customer doesn't hang up on you

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews