- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Irvine, CA
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Chandler, AZ
- - Kentucky
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- Saudi Arabia - All Cities
- - Riyadh Province
- - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Area
- - Riyadh
Found 5 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 5, 2022 - Marketing Consultant in Irvine, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The Pay - The People - Getting to work with large-scale companies and enterprises - Positive Work Culture
Looking to go full time ASAP
We appreciate the marketing work that you've provided. As we continue to grow, more windows of opportunities open at RidgeStone Capital.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 1, 2022 - Intern for Financial Services in Irvine, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great and enthusiastic work culture that is easy going but goal oriented. As an intern I felt valued and any questions I had were answered and I was shown how to do.
No real con other than it was an internship and I wasn't able to commit full time after.
The training provided at RidgeStone Capital is some of the best in the industry. We believe promoting from within attributes to some of our success
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 12, 2022 - Trainee in Irvine, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is motivated to be here
There is nothing to complain aboutContinue reading
We're happy to have you in the training class. It's a great starting place to get your feet wet in this industry. The training is consistent and we look forward to seeing you grow.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 27, 2022 - Finance Manager in Irvine, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I’ve worked for most of the competitors, and RSC by far has the best operations team I’ve ever seen. They also have a beautiful office to boot. Great culture. Everyone is happy, helpful and friendly. Which is hard to find nowadays. I only left because I went back to school to obtain my phd.
It takes 2-3 months to start making big money.Continue reading
Thank you for the GREAT review! We strive hard and far to keep our operations top notch. Having a nice office makes one excited to come to work. You've been a tremendous rep! You will always have a home with us and be a part of our family.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Irvine, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you get a fat deal to fund, then sure it's fun. But they rarely come in unless you have vendor relations already.
They are a high risk, 3rd party lender that gives out high interest rate loans/financing. People come here to get a loan because they have trouble getting approved elsewhere. Even if someone has good credit, they still get a bad rate. -$13.50 base pay for starters...come on this is California -coldcalling customers, vendors and CFO'S! . None of them take us because they already have big banks financing them and people like us give terrible rates and ask for RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DOWN PAYMENTS -Coldcalling EVERYDAY unless you have vendors to rely on to bring you financing applications -Each deal is not good at all and customers who actually go through only do it because they are in dire need. Requesting $10k to pay back $18k? Lol -must fund 5 deals before moving to the next stage... good luck with that with these rates or if the customer doesn't hang up on youContinue reading