Found 980 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Hi guys I am on the fence on taking a job as a brand new Ma I’m licensed now. It’s a small practice very nice people. Its administrative and clinical. I don’t have much experience in administrative and that’s where my hang up lies. I know I need to be trained but I’m worried that I won’t get enough training with them. Is that just plain crazy on my end?
Got a burning question about Right at Home? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Right at Home employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours and availability." (in 46 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and allot of overtime" (in 38 reviews)
- "Friendly staff and supportive atmosphere" (in 35 reviews)
- "Easy work, flexible schedule, friendly and helpful staff, great clients, company pride among staff" (in 33 reviews)
- "Great people and clients very pleased" (in 27 reviews)
- "Low pay and experience does not affect pay" (in 101 reviews)
- "No benefits and don't allow full time employees." (in 38 reviews)
- "Poor management and misleading to their consumers." (in 28 reviews)
- "Communication is poor." (in 16 reviews)
- "Poorly managed, horrible to work for underpaid and no training" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Right at Home and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 15, 2023CaregiverFormer Employee, more than 1 yearColumbia, MO
I believe that Right at Home is great for students who are interested in medicine. As a caregiver, I was able to sustain great relationships with my clients, while gaining some "patient care" experience. Because it's in-home care, the pace of the job is a bit slower. I believe if you want to start somewhere in in-home healthcare, this is a good company for you to start with.
I was working at a smaller branch and didn't have as many resources as maybe a larger branch. If I was offered more opportunities to build my career in in-home care earlier, I would've stayed!
Right at Home Reviews FAQs
Right at Home has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,024 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Right at Home to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
66% of Right at Home employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Right at Home 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.