RightStaff Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Material Handler"

Current Employee - Material Handler/Contractor in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Material Handler/Contractor in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Good pay for contract employees

Cons

Contract positions are unpredictable re: length of contract.

Advice to Management

None at this time. Great job!

2. "Scam Job placement Agency"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at RightStaff as a contractor

Pros

None. Unless you think wasting 2 hours of your irreplaceable time is a Pros. Or you enjoy taking a typing assessment test.

Cons

You will only be placed in a job if you belong to a Govt dislocated worker program, or are freshly laid off from companies that are hiring the temp jobs. I only found this out after making numerous phone calls, and wondering how I was not qualifying for an entry-level data entry job. I have over 10 years of experience, a Bachelors Degree, and I am still not good enough to be placed by RightStaff.

RightStaff is corruption at its finest. Run by 20 somethings, who require that you bring a paper resume to the interview. Do not get your hopes up, about getting a temp job. All you will do is waste 2 hours of your precious time, taking a typing assessment test. Stay away, be happy.

Advice to Management

Move all interviews to phone and all assessments online. Do not run the company like it is 1990.

"Runs like a disorganized start up"

I worked at RightStaff full-time

Pros

RightStaff has a very relaxed environment; you will not be held to a crazy quota like most companies in this industry. The owner is very sweet.

Cons

Take my advice, if you are good at what you do (sales or recruiting) you will not make money here and it will be a waste of time as you will eventually quit. the turnover is insane.

Advice to Management

I would restructure and get new operations, hiring a true managing director with a sales background.

4. "Good People"

Former Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Dallas, TX

I worked at RightStaff (Less than a year)

Pros

The owner of the agency brings maintains a great set of honest and hardworking people to support the contractors they send to clients.

Cons

A little to laid back about prepping soon enough for the contract end to new contract transition period. But, they work hard to seek new contracts for the contractors.

5. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at RightStaff full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Love working here! Best place I've ever worked. Great environment, great people, fun and very ethical.

Cons

small company- health insurance could be better!

6. "Small but great Company"

Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at RightStaff full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small company where the internal staff are more like family than co-workers and are passionate about their job and the organization. Upper management cares about the employees and understands the struggles of balancing work and home life. Offers benefits to stay in line with the bigger companies out there.

Cons

Not enough follow through and sticking to the internal policies. There is not enough open communication within the departments.

Advice to Management

Be more consistent and stay on track with building a stronger healthier company.

7. "recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

small company, nice owner, good base pay

Cons

benefits way too expensive, lack of communication, promises made that never happen, big brother environment, old school mentality (sales are treated like queens and recruiters are treated as rookies no matter what your skill level), no life insurance, no short term / long term disability

Advice to Management

better commission plan, better medical benefits, consultant benefits need to be provided, lay off the big brother behind your back micromanaging, communicate better, need better structure