Righttime Medical Care Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 10, 2017

Full-time Part-time

2.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Robert G. Graw, Jr., M.D.

1. "Corporate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Righttime Medical Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are some great employees who have become good friends. It makes coming to work a pleasure

Cons

I wish we celebrated more Holidays then the 6 we have off. I also think they should give you more PTO, it caps at 3 weeks. Doesn't matter how long you are here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"LPN"

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Rockville, MD

I worked at Righttime Medical Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hires anybody. If you are looking to gain experience, go for it. If not would not recommend.

Cons

Bad cultures in the workplace; too much use of profanity by staff including some providers. Company does not care about employees. Too much gossip going on in the work place. Not a positive environment to be in. Management sucks.

Advice to Management

Take classes on Leadership

"Abusive Management"

Current Employee - Physician in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Physician in Crofton, MD

Pros

Pay, some flexibility in hours

Cons

Utterly inconsiderate of employee time, rights and place no value on physician skill and knowledge. CEO is a self-absorbed micromanager and vanity freak who papers all his clinics with larger than life picture of himself. On initial hire I was offered one figure and effusively praised for skillset. At onboarding I was told I lacked the qualities looked for and told my starting pay would be cut $10 per hour. When I objected I was told my services would not be required after all. 'Doc' Graw is a real vicious piece of work, save yourself a lot of trouble and look elsewhere, little wonder turnover is so high at 'Wrongtime Medical"!

Advice to Management

"Dr" Graw is no colleague and appears to be a pathologically narcissistic malignant and abusive micromanager. Small wonder turnover is so high at this outfit, they do not respect employees and do not treat fellow physicians as colleagues, but use them till they wear out.

5. "Registered Nurse"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Crofton, MD

Pros

Easy work nice staff set schedule

Cons

Short staff poor management high turnover rate

Advice to Management

Hire nurses in management

6. "working at righttime"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Righttime Medical Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

you get to sit down for 8 hours. free water and coffee. pay is decent. i can not think of any other positive aspects of this job.

Cons

breaks not long enough. managers suck. dealing with rude patients. constant inbound calls. no phone/food at desk. you get written up for missing work, even if you come with a doctors note. poor micromanagement.

Advice to Management

the turnaround rate for this job is high for a reason. treat the employees with more respect. do a better job of micromanagement

"Stay away from this company- save yourself the trouble"

Current Employee - Human Resources Leader in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Human Resources Leader in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Righttime Medical Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are great and offer a good support system when The CEO & COO treat you like a doormat

Cons

OWNER IS THE WORST- the CEO Dr. Robert Graw abuses his employees until they can't take it anymore and then he kicks them to the curb. The COO Kim Bresnahan gets away with treating her direct reports like mud on the bottom of her shoe.

Advice to Management

Grow up, start treating people with respect and show some appreciation.

"Get Experience and Leave - all the reviews are correct"

Former Employee - Care Center Manager in Crofton, MD
    Former Employee - Care Center Manager in Crofton, MD

Pros

- pay is decent
    - there can be a good relationship with co-workers
    - helping patients and families

Cons

- call outs and drama from staff
    - no appreciation from corporate
    - managers have to attend numerous meetings and phone calls on their day off, even when an assistant manager is there too
    - complete lack of communication from corporate
    - a lot of turnover
    - physicians are made to call a medical director just to send a patient to the ER or perform some basic duties of a doctor
    - cameras throughout all the clinics (except in patient rooms)
    - has a command center that is suppose to support sites but they just watch sites and people on camera and doesn't help sites at all - if sites are overwhelmed, they keep booking patients
    - overbook patients - doctors are expected to see 4+ patients an hour plus walk-ins
    - owner is greedy, stuck in his ways, hires "yes" people and gives no consideration to employees
    - bad benefits - for a healthcare company, their health insurance is bad and expensive
    - little to no advancement

Advice to Management

- care about your employees - they work long hours providing care to patients
    - give better benefits
    - communicate to each other - corporate doesn't communicate within each other and it doesn't get out to the sites

"clinician"

Current Employee - Clinician in Olney, MD
    Current Employee - Clinician in Olney, MD

I have been working at Righttime Medical Care full-time

Pros

you can get all the overtime you want as they have no staff

Cons

Where do I start ... cameras on you everywhere while you work... a "command center" where they watch you all day on the cameras... more patients than any 1 provider could safely see in 1 shift... support staff that gossip, text, and try to get each other fired all day... a middle management PA (used to be an ER tech) that manipulates information to get people promoted or fired depending on who he likes..... an owner who doesn't know what is really going on as he surrounds himself with yes men... absolutely no loyalty from the company ... they'll use people who are loyal to them and then fire them after years of service on made up charges ...with no time to find a new job and no benefits...really, really horrible place

Advice to Management

Open your eyes

"Believe What You See!!"

Former Employee - Patient Care Technician in Hanover, MD
    Former Employee - Patient Care Technician in Hanover, MD

I worked at Righttime Medical Care (More than a year)

Pros

Generally, your Care Center Co-workers are great to work with.

Cons

Believe every Con, that all other members have posted!!

Advice to Management

Shame on you!!

"CCM Position is held on a leash"

Current Employee - Care Center Manager in Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Care Center Manager in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Righttime Medical Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The hours are better than they used to be, at least you get every other weekend off. You finally have some say-so in what happens in your site, and get the ability to control the actual operations of the site.

Cons

It took years to get to that point of having two weekends a month off, and you are STILL expected to keep your phone on and at the ready whether or not you are working, which does not make sense if one manager is working, and the other is off, why can't the other manager handle things?

We have meetings up in Crofton or Silver Spring, which prove to just have a forum to talk, and nothing more. We are told about changes, and then we just have to comply, it is what it is. There is absolutely no compensation for driving that distance for any of us, let alone driving to sites so far from where we live, when it would be much more beneficial to work in a site where you could get there within 10-15 minutes (yes this is possible, there are several managers who live that close to sites (their reason for applying) only to start there, then moved further and further away from that site), only to be told you signed a contract that says you are willing to drive 50+ miles.

Everything is a secret, we have no idea what our employees make, to help guide us with their reviews. We have no idea what our site's budget is so we know whether or not we are over/under budget. WE have to justify every pen/pencil/eraser/sheet of toilet paper we order before we receive it, and then there are even times when we are still refused. We ask over and over for updated equipment for our clinical staff, only to be shot down, and a small comfort for our Welcome Desk (a stool) as they do so much for the site it's crazy.

We have phone meetings, three days a week, to discuss the exact same things every time, only to be told we still need to continue to use useless tools for patient registration because they need it to "track" patient flow. Which is complete bs because some of the systems haven't been used in months and they still are able to track the patient flow.

Advice to Management

I don't even know where to begin here, this mom and pop mentality just has to go and keeping everyone in the dark is a slap in the face.