Rimkus Consulting Group Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Rimkus Consulting Group Marketing Reviews

Updated Nov 18, 2015

2.2
Rimkus Consulting Group CEO Robert P. Kocher  (no image)
Robert P. Kocher

"Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Rimkus Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Marketing responsibilities consists of a sales, account executive, and creative marketing role.

Cons

Pressure for consistent improvement, but not extremely overwhelming

Rimkus Consulting Group2013-10-09

"Marketing Manager"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Rimkus Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company allows you to sell services and is not too hands on at the local level. The clients we call on are great and are very receptive to learning information of our expert witnesses.

Cons

Very poor upper level management, constant threats of downsizing and there is no room for growth. I would not waste my time with this company as they promise the world, but deliver nothing to promote growth. Management is top heavy.

Advice to Management

Listen to your team members and take ownership of shortcomings. Required weekly reports go unread, and is void of growth suggestions.

Rimkus Consulting Group2015-11-19
  3. "Good intentions"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Rimkus Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Company has great growth potential and the leadership team is actively involved in day to day decision making. Open door policy with COO, CEO and board members make them easy to approach. Most of the engineers and experts are great at what they do and interact with clients well.

Cons

No new training, based on your position, you'll learn so much as you go along it takes the first 2 years to understand how to be effective. No systems in place to share processes and procedures.

Advice to Management

Create a new hire training geared to profession, rather than admins, marketers and experts attending the same one. Establish a way to disseminate "best practices" and procedures to assist employees in knowing the correct channels to follow. Hold employees accountable (teach, coach, train, then progressive discipline) when they aren't doing their job properly or in a timely manner

Rimkus Consulting Group2015-01-20
  4. "Very Slow Company"

Former Intern - Marketing

I worked at Rimkus Consulting Group

Pros

You work independently for 90% of the time.

Cons

You work independently. The marketing department is nothing like an actual marketing department.

Rimkus Consulting Group2014-03-31