Rimkus Consulting Group "no training" Reviews | Glassdoor

Rimkus Consulting Group Employee Reviews about "no training"

Updated Mar 10, 2016

3.7
Rimkus Consulting Group President and CEO Robert P. Kocher  (no image)
Robert P. Kocher
Pros
  • "I work with a diverse hard working group of forensic investigators on fascinating projects(in 8 reviews)

• "Great people, flexible hours, interesting work, close to home, no travel(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Fast paced, under performing upper management, slight to no room for growth/upward mobility(in 4 reviews)

• "No training on areas outside your expertise(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "no training"

Return to all Reviews

"Messy Organization, Terrible Culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

I worked at Rimkus Consulting Group full-time

Pros

I guess the benefits were OK.

Cons

Management was horrible. Always changing, no stability, no training, so much inner turmoil, no appreciation for hard work, and if something goes wrong, everyone places blame on everyone else. Terrible culture, NOT family friendly or flexible to allow for a healthy work/life balance.

Advice to Management

I don't have a lot of hope for management in Houston or in the district offices.

Rimkus Consulting Group2016-03-10

"What a joke"

I worked at Rimkus Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Ok pay and benefits

Cons

The office manager was up my butt non stop. Always sneaking up on me to "make sure I'm working". No training...bad culture...just a joke. Left after6 months...it was horrible. The "men" in the office were like kids...would make a mess and not clean up ...bunch of grown kids.

Advice to Management

l

Rimkus Consulting Group2016-02-11

"Senior Consultant"

I worked at Rimkus Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Excellent pay and benefits, something different everyday, flexible to work on reports at home. Intelligent peers and co-workers, excellent mileage benefits can pay your vehicle expenses and your payment as well .

Cons

No training on areas outside your expertise. In the property division even if you are hired for a certain specialty , you will eventually be looking at roof damage and water damage. Top heavy corporate structure, lots of titles , inconsistencies between offices, local management can be yes men.

Advice to Management

Reward individual performance, get rid of useless titles and redundant layers of middle management. Do not hire people for a specialty and not use them for it.

Rimkus Consulting Group2016-01-17