- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Indonesia - All Cities
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Sarasota, FL Area
- - Sarasota, FL
- - Longboat Key, FL
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Saint Petersburg Beach, FL
- - Tampa, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Boca Raton, FL
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Scotch Plains, NJ
- - New York, NY
- - New York State
Found 102 of over 111 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Flexible Hours to work with my heavy schedule" (in 4 reviews)
- "The students were wonderful to work with and the campus is beautiful." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great opportunity to meet seniors who often offer a lot of wisdom, and connect with other students in different majors." (in 4 reviews)
- "Staff is always great and very understanding that school work is always first." (in 4 reviews)
- "Nice people" (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 6, 2022 - Equipment Technician in Sarasota, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Get hands on learning with the equipment in the sound stages. You get paid to do workshops and mess around with gear. They also worked around your class schedule.
No cons, really! It's really pretty great.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 19, 2022 - Library Assistant in Sarasota, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Beautiful building, courteous co workers, interesting place to work.
Pay is low, I needed more hours. Off for long periods of time. If needing consistent income. It is better as a second job .
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 27, 2022 - DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits, time off, creative culture
Due to reorganizations and shifting (and new and departing) staff, organizational structure, with clear roles and responsibilities, is lacking.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 29, 2022 - Student Worker in Sarasota, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Community, pay, and understanding of student schedules.
Low pay, hard to juggle with glasses, closed to only on-campus service.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 30, 2022 - CEO-FounderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is one of the finest art and design schools in the country.
Like many institutions in Florida this company is wildly abused by top leadership.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 10, 2022 - Computer Lab Monitor in Sarasota, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They will work with you to have flexible work hours.
I would say there isn’t much cons to this position.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 6, 2022 - Figure Model in Sarasota, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Solo work Good pay Nice professors and students
Takes some time to understand the campus layout and classroom locations if you are not familiar with it, otherwise everything was great
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 22, 2022 - Gallary AttendantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was calm and nice. I wished I could keep working there.
If you don't like slow paced jobs, its not for you.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great students and wonderful community
Department heads were all bros
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 15, 2022 - Museum AttendantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Clean, airy work space. Flexible work schedule.
Low wages and poor communication between departments.
Ringling College of Art & Design Reviews FAQs
Ringling College of Art & Design has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 111 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Ringling College of Art & Design to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
76% of Ringling College of Art & Design employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ringling College of Art & Design 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.