Ringside Talent Reviews | Glassdoor

Chris Fackler
  1. "Rewarding Experience"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter

I have been working at Ringside Talent full-time

Pros

Ringside has an excellent corporate environment. Also the company delivers on a great training programs that give new hires room to succeed. The support for the team leads and the training team is crucial to the success of new hires. They will make sure you hold yourself accountable because they care about your growth. Not to mention monthly happy hours and meetings that highlight the successes of the entire company.

Cons

Will need to get used to the hours.

Ringside Talent2019-09-12

"Best Place to Work - Literally"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ringside Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Ability to make as much money as you want - Great training program - Fun trips taken twice a year - Monthly happy hours

Cons

Will have to get used to the hours

Ringside Talent2019-06-25

July 22, 2019President

Thank you for this feedback! We’re happy to hear that you are having a positive experience at Ringside and see the opportunity to make a great living while having fun. We’re excited to have you a part of the group and look forward to watching your continued growth and success.

"Columbus' Best Place to Work"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Columbus, OH

I worked at Ringside Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will not find a better place to work for several reasons. The leadership from top to bottom truly cares about you both personally and professionally. The CEO, Chris Fackler will exercise every possible route to help you be successful in your career and will put you before the business to ensure you're doing well personally. They also offer an excellent training program for new employees and will offer new... training opportunities for all employees multiple times a year to help you improve. You will not find a better company culture in Columbus. There are multiple happy hours and other team events every month that promote both healthy work relationships and strong friendship outside the office. Also, Ringside gives back to the community. A perfect example was this past month when every employee donated supplies, money, or their personal time to the Dayton Tornado relief efforts.

Cons

The parking lot is a tight squeeze.

Advice to Management

Keep taking care of your employees and they will definitely take care of you and your business.

Ringside Talent2019-06-21

July 22, 2019President

We’re so incredibly happy to know that your experience working at Ringside was so positive. We promise that we will absolutely continue to put our co-workers 1st and invest in their development and growth. Our goal is that everyone that works at Ringside feels that they are valued and that their success is our top priority. Thank you for the great work you did while you were with us at Ringside and best of luck as you move to the east coast to start your new adventure!

"Amazing place to Work"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ringside Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The people that work here really make you feel welcomed and like you are a part of the family day 1. -Fun, young environment -Fast moving and unique -Great work events

Cons

-You'll have to get used to the hours

Ringside Talent2019-05-20

June 2, 2019President

We appreciate the feedback about our onboarding with new team members. It's very important for everyone to feel comfortable when they join our team and it's great to see that your experience has been positive.

"Hard work, good reward"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Columbus, OH

I worked at Ringside Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice office and company culture, happy hours, events, great place to be a part of. Training is thorough.

Cons

Hours are long, work isn't easy but hard work is definitely rewarded. Work-life balance can be difficult. Be aware that the interview process can be unfair. They'll bring people in for more than 2 interviews to waste their time by leading them on letting them meet the team they'll supposedly be on, and make them believe they're being hired when they aren't. Don't fall for it, it happens all the time. If you aren't... hired by the second interview, it isn't worth your time, just being honest.

Ringside Talent2019-06-28

July 22, 2019President

Thank you for the positive feedback about our training program, culture, and for feeling that we are overall a “great place to be a part of” and that “hard work is definitely rewarded” . As far as your statement about our interview process, what you referenced is 100% not true. Actually, we’re thinking this might be a review from someone that wasn’t hired by us because anyone that’s worked here for over a year is either still with us, or has written a prior review outlining how much they value Ringside. Sometimes we need to set up a 3rd round interview if a member of our team isn’t available earlier in the process, but we avoid it at all times because we value the time of everyone we interview.

"Incredible Experience at the Best Place to Work"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Columbus, OH

I worked at Ringside Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture: team days, happy hours, March Madness events, Philanthropy -Professional development: mentors, team leaders, personal meetings with upper management -Promotions, commission, incentives

Cons

You will work hard but it is the most rewarding job I've ever had

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I am so thankful to have worked with everyone at Ringside, learned from them, and made lasting personal and professional connections.

Ringside Talent2019-05-02

June 2, 2019President

Thanks for the feedback. The Pro's you listed are areas we pride ourselves in and it's great to know that you were able to development during your time with us. Promotions, aggressive commissions and special incentives are very critical components to keeping our best people with us for several years. We hope that you can take some of what you learned with Ringside into your next position.

"Best company culture"

Current Employee - Recruiter/Matchmaker in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ringside Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great company culture - it is overall a fun place to be - Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry - Ringside does a great job of developing their team. They also have a seamless training program that is very hands on. You really never feel like you don't know what you're supposed to be doing. - So much opportunity for growth - you can become a Manager / leader in a very short period of time -... Everyone's voice / opinion matters

Cons

- No cons from what I have seen. I have a lot of friends who work in the recruiting industry and Ringside is the most influential and engaging place to be.

Ringside Talent2019-04-25

June 3, 2019President

Thank you so much for the review. Providing the people we hire with a world-class “hands-on” training program coupled with mentorship and development from some of the top leaders in the industry is our top priority. As a growing company we align well with people like you, who are excited and motivated to grow into leadership positions. We are all about promoting from within and investing in our employees. We are so glad that you are a part of the Ringside team.

"Tremendous culture and opportunity"

Current Employee - Vice President of Technology

I have been working at Ringside Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Ringside 1.5 years ago from a very large recruiting company here in town and very happy with the decision. The things that I love about Ringside are the opportunities that we are cultivating for those around us. This is a saturated market with recruiting companies, but I believe that the work ethic and attitude starting from Chris Fackler down is why we are going to be the best recruiting in Columbus in... the years to come. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a company that is set up to do big things this is the place.

Cons

Nothing specific as a con for Ringside, we care about the success of our employees and strive everyday to make them successful both professionally and personally.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep our core ideologies, values, and purpose at the forefront of everything to that we do.

Ringside Talent2019-03-19

June 3, 2019President

Thank you for this feedback. We like to think of ourselves as the top recruiting firm in Central Ohio and we are thrilled to hear you agree that we are the best around after coming from another staffing agency. We will take your advice and stay true to our core values while putting our team at the forefront of everything we do.

"A company where you can grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ringside Talent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I don't know where to start with the pros of working with Ringside. Let's start with the most important thing - the leadership. Ringside's CEO, Chris Fackler, is someone who will stop at nothing to help you find success. Chris is very invested in everyone's growth and professional success. It is unbelievable what someone can accomplish when they have a leader who not only believes in them but will work with,... encourage, and influence them to be the best version of themselves that they can be. This is probably why he is so good at his job because he not only cares so much about everyone who works with him and for him, but he has a real gift of knowing how to bring out the best in people both personally and professionally. It is rare that a CEO / President will invest so much time and energy in to their employees. All of the other managers / leaders within the organization really act as mentors and guides as people are developing professionally. Organizations are successful because of their employees but from the top down Ringside was built on integrity and it shows. The leadership is very humble and acts as your team not as your competition. Other important thing to make note of is Ringside's Culture. The culture at Ringside is unique. You spend so much time with the people you work with, it's important that you can connect with coworkers on things non work related. Ringside offers happy hours and team events where you are able to cultivate real friendships with the people you're surrounded with. Everyone that is here wants to be here and the energy within the office shows that. The environment is very collaborative and team based which is different than a normal sales organization. Everyone is here to win but win together. All of these other benefits are icing on the cake -- the office space is updated and very unique, the company offers parking in a downtown office, there are incentive based trips all around the world, 2 ping pong tables, updated and modern systems, a very hands on training and development program, unlimited opportunities for growth and compensation and the list can go on and on. It's great being surrounded by winners.

Cons

Sales can be tough but Ringside's team makes the hard days easier.

Advice to Management

Keep leading by example.

Ringside Talent2019-03-06

March 13, 2019President

We're thrilled that you feel this way about your team at Ringside. Our mission statement is 'To improve and impact the lives of those we work with personally and professionally.' You are doing this every day. Thanks for all you do for our team and our clients.

"Workplace invested in you"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter

I have been working at Ringside Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ringside has a top-notch training program and a management team that is truly invested in my career development. Because of Ringside's rapid growth, I have been put in a position to excel my career faster than ever before. The President, Chris Fackler has been a vital piece in my success as he is extremely invested in my development and continuously takes time out of his day to ensure I am always growing and... learning. Lastly the culture is hands down top knotch.

Cons

Tight parking lot... BUT it is free parking downtown

Advice to Management

Stick with what is working

Ringside Talent2019-03-01

March 13, 2019President

Thank you so much for this feedback. The ability to be in a leadership position happens quickly at Ringside and our training program is something we take very seriously. We'll definitely stick to what's working and look for opportunities to improve.

Found 28 reviews