Rise Broadband Reviews
32% would recommend to a friend
(206 total reviews)
56% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "10 in the building) and not the hundreds of the reps that need help with abusive management every day" (in 14 reviews)
- "Upper management can be arbitrary and flighty." (in 12 reviews)
- "There is no communication or concern for any front" (in 8 reviews)
- "The managers are always looking for an excuse to punish people." (in 6 reviews)
- "No 401k match at this time." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Rise Broadband and is not affected by filters.
Found 206 of over 211 reviews
Updated Nov 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Nov 8, 2023IRTFormer Employee
Decent benefits. Company provided vehicle.
No work life balance. Exhausting work. Constant battle to have company provided vehicle scheduled for maintenance. Break downs inevitable.
- 2.0Nov 16, 2023Technical Support EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLoveland, CO
You learn fast on how to take tech support calls, some managers were very helpful and sympathized with you regarding difficult customers
Horrible shift hours, constant monitoring lead to difficulty to taking breaks
- 3.0Apr 22, 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee
Very competitive pay, super relaxed, Work From Home, have the ability to promote if you're with the company for a long time, commissions is not the base
The company in sales focuses on all calls. If you're not 100% on top, you're most likely going to be fired. You have to sell every time even with current customers that call in.2
- 1.0Sep 13, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Work from home. Fairly easy if you know how to be a robot and play the corporate game. The employees on my team were very helpful and kind
EXTREME MICROMANAGING!! Also, they offer commission but they fail to tell you how easily you can disqualify and not earn commission. They leave that part out of training.
- 2.0Aug 23, 2023Sales AssociateFormer EmployeeLoveland, CO
Solid people and a nice location
The pay and the way you set a deal and everytime the system says it's good you roll a truck and then no line of sight sale lost happened 2 of 5 sales
- 2.0Aug 31, 2023NfitFormer Employee, more than 5 years
quality team members, job is different every day
company doesnt care about employees. disconnect betweeen local and corporate
- 4.0Jun 13, 2023Senior Planning EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Plenty of opportunity for growth, positive place to work overall.
No 401k match. No bonuses for employees under upper management or non sales employees. Insurance costs are too high to support the family.
- 1.0Jun 19, 2023IT Technical Support SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearEnglewood, CO
Able to work remotely and choose a preferred shift.
Every minute is micro-managed and it is pathetic. Their VM can't handle the employees' workload and repeatedly freezes. Management wants to talk about "your metrics," but doesn't want to disclose the metrics of the VM, software, and resources utilized to perform the task and resolve the issues.2
Rise Broadband Reviews FAQs
Rise Broadband has an overall rating of 2.7 out of 5, based on over 211 reviews left anonymously by employees. 32% of employees would recommend working at Rise Broadband to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
32% of Rise Broadband employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rise Broadband 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.