Rise Technical Recruitment "commission structure" Reviews | Glassdoor

Rise Technical Recruitment Employee Reviews about "commission structure"

Updated Sep 25, 2018

4.3
Rise Technical Recruitment Managing Director Ben McCarthy (no image)
Ben McCarthy
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons that I've encountered yet(in 8 reviews)

• "Not suitable for people that are afraid of hard work(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "commission structure"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Employee review"

Current Employee - Senior Engineering Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Commission structure, Clear career path

Cons

Lack of breaks, 2 meetings per day

Rise Technical Recruitment2018-09-25

"Wolf of Wall Street meets The Cult"

I worked at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were some genuine people in the business whilst I worked at Rise but I see that most of them have now moved on to start their own business or to find a job where they're valued as an individual and not baited if you don't fit into the Owner's 'one-size fits all' glove! 4-years ago, the starting salary of £16K wasn't that bad but I see that hasn't grown for a Trainee whilst the cost of living has soared over this period. Commission structure was achievable and if your idea of a good time is to ponce around high brow restaurants and the races like Leo Dicaprio in WoWS - this place would suit you well. Extremely goal driven - which is very important in this Industry - but if your goals aren't tied to materialistic things then you're in trouble. The goal must align with the owners' ideals, not yours - keep your dreams to yourself and BAHHH with the rest of the company...

Cons

Don't believe that the company genuinely wants YOU to succeed, it's all about them. If they get a sniff that you're not dedicated to the cult-like culture for the-rest-of-your-living-life, they'll go to extremes to try to scare you into submission. From an owner of a business, you don't really expect to be told "What else are you going to do with your life? You're too old to get a job in the degree you studied and you don't have rich parents to pay for you to go to Law School" - WOW, apparently this was the best it would ever get - it wasn't! If you see through BS, are proud of who you are and your background, have ethics and know your own mind - this place isn't for you! I write this review now to add some honesty to the sheer number of positive fake reviews. Joining the wrong culture for your first Recruitment job can have a serious effect on your confidence - choose wisely...

Continue reading
    Rise Technical Recruitment2018-09-13

"Great place to work"

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

- Well thought out and clear progression route - Fantastic commission structure - Excellent and continuous training - City Centre location

Cons

- I have been here for nearly two years and I can't think of any

Rise Technical Recruitment2018-02-05

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The progression available is great; in less than two years I have progressed from a trainee into a management position. - The commission structure is also the best I have seen in the area. - Great earning potential; my biggest commission cheque so far was over £11'000. - Good working hours for the industry, other companies will expect you to be in the office on weekends if you don't hit your targets. It is no lie that you have to work hard to be successful and some nights you will be in the office later than you would like but Rise allows you to keep a good work life balance. - City centre location.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Rise Technical Recruitment2017-10-24

"A great platform for success"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England

Pros

Meritocracy - Your career progression is based on your own performance Training - The training at Rise is second to none. From trainee to manager, your receive top class training. Earnings - A fantastic commission structure means you can earn significant money, even in your first year! A Great Place to Work - Not only are the career progression, training and earnings great reasons to work at Rise. Also, the atmosphere in the office, the incentives (trips Skiing, Miami, European countries) and the company events add to the enjoyment of working at Rise

Cons

I have not found any negatives to working at Rise Technical Recruitment.

Continue reading
    Rise Technical Recruitment2017-03-21

"Great Place to Work"

Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment

Pros

Excellent training and commission structure. Fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking to start a successful career.

Cons

Sometimes there is no milk and I have to wait till 9 till I can have my coffee.

Rise Technical Recruitment2015-10-23

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews