RiskIQ Employee Reviews about "curious"

Updated Feb 5, 2016

Found 3 of over 65 reviews

3.9
RiskIQ CEO    Elias Manousos
Elias Manousos

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

205.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=RiskIQ~874834
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Their are some smart people here in all areas of the organization especially engineering/product but the people performing a lot of impactful work don't get the notice and recognition for it.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Great culture(in 6 reviews)
  • "Management team is amazing and is constantly looking forward/re(in 3 reviews)
  • "Good benefits(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "curious"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Continuously Passionate Group of People !!

Feb 5, 2016 - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company allows for collaboration among multiple groups across the organization. This means that you really feel like your opinion matters. Amazing smart group of people who are willing to help in anyway that they can. Tremendous management who is ahead of the game when it comes to the vision of not only the company but the industry. Overall, I feel extremely lucky to have the opportunity to work for RiskIQ. If you are curious about what the culture is like, don't worry - it is awesome.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Dynamic people comfortable with change

Oct 29, 2015 - Strategic Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you like a dynamic environment and enjoy coloring outside the lines and helping to build a business, than this is for you. If you require defined structure and established platforms than the environment will challenge you. Really great people. Smart. Curious. Customer Focused. GREAT product that is defining a marketspace for security.

Cons

Marketing and messaging are a work in process which is completely normal for a emerging space. Same for lead generation but that is why you come here. Bring ideas and they will be listened to.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pros

Training, Time Off, Telecommute if needed, Career opportunities are endless if you are passionate and curious about cyber security.

Cons

I dont really have much of any cons about this place what so ever.

Be the first to find this review helpful